Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1 1
 dipset kid0221 said:
I think what she is doing is wrong but I agree.. how is this different than going out shooting innocent deer?
SMFH. Cuz thats ''hunting'' somethings society's use to. Throwing new born puppies in a river isnt...
 8 years ago '05        #122
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 dipset kid0221 said:
I think what she is doing is wrong but I agree.. how is this different than going out shooting innocent deer?
Her shooting a deer WOULD be as bad as her shooting a dog.

Lets get that straight. I don't support hunting in anyway. I understand hunting is necessary and I am not a vegetarian by any means but I am fully against hunting for sport.

But comparing her shooting a single deer to her DROWNING 6 puppies is f**king stupid. s**t, even a cold blooded hardcore hunter wont shoot a newborn deer.
 8 years ago '04        #123
Konartis81 
space
avatar space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
everyone should be able to watch her die
 8 years ago '07        #124
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to say she will probably die from drowning now stupid b**ch but if i could choose her faith i would get puppies to s**t on her face and this would be all she could eat then throw her a.ss in the ocean then there for she will drown
 8 years ago '04        #125
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 JerseyLegend said:
Trust I know what space has in store for us in the future. But we are to dumb to maintain a suitable habitat here which is why need to leave this place now.
So you do accept the fact that for life on/from earth to survive it needs humans right?


 Reppindaburghh said:
Her shooting a deer WOULD be as bad as her shooting a dog.

Lets get that straight. I don't support hunting in anyway. I understand hunting is necessary and I am not a vegetarian by any means but I am fully against hunting for sport.

But comparing her shooting a single deer to her DROWNING 6 puppies is f**king stupid. s**t, even a cold blooded hardcore hunter wont shoot a newborn deer.
It's all in the way you look at it...some would say shooting the newborn would be more humane because there's less chance of it feeling as much pain or knowing whats going on.......
 08-31-2010, 08:48 PM         #126
bobbydrake6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, what the problem iz?

:tasty:



[EVIL][/EVIL]
 8 years ago '06        #127
mr.Gadget 
space
avatar space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone know if she has been identified yet.?
 8 years ago '04        #128
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
If this was one of your guys family members would you be saying she should be tortured and whatever still?

if not then you need to stfu...
 8 years ago '05        #129
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 bibbyboi said:


It's all in the way you look at it...some would say shooting the newborn would be more humane because there's less chance of it feeling as much pain or knowing whats going on.......
Letting it feel less pain? If its a newborn and you haven't already k!lled its mother and you let it live and walk away it feels no pain. It carries out the rest of its life. You seem logical but this post you just made makes no sense.
 8 years ago '05        #130
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 bibbyboi said:
If this was one of your guys family members would you be saying she should be tortured and whatever still?

if not then you need to stfu...
If my family member did this I would never speak to them again although because they are family I would not wish any real ill will towards them.

Edit: If it were a 2nd cousin or something I would report them to the police. If it were a direct family member like brother, close cousin, etc I would just cut off all contact with them from there on out.


Your analogy is stupid though. If my brother k!lls a guy and calls me saying he did it I am gonna understand his situation and keep my mouth shut because hes my brother. If I see some random dude k!ll somebody in an alley I am going to report it to the police.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 08:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #131
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 Reppindaburghh said:
Letting it feel less pain? If its a newborn and you haven't already k!lled its mother and you let it live and walk away it feels no pain. It carries out the rest of its life. You seem logical but this post you just made makes no sense.
i'm saying a newborn will feel less pain than an older animal...thus making it more humane to k!ll newborns...I don't agree with that but it could be argued from that perspective...

 Reppindaburghh said:
If my family member did this I would never speak to them again although because they are family I would not wish any real ill will towards them.

Edit: If it were a 2nd cousin or something I would report them to the police. If it were a direct family member like brother, close cousin, etc I would just cut off all contact with them from there on out.


Your analogy is stupid though. If my brother k!lls a guy and calls me saying he did it I am gonna understand his situation and keep my mouth shut because hes my brother. If I see some random dude k!ll somebody in an alley I am going to report it to the police.
do you see how hypocritical and emotion based your views are? punishment should be the same no matter who did it...


Last edited by bibbyboi; 08-31-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 08-31-2010, 09:20 PM         #132
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .
You people need serious help.

Why would any sane human wish this on anyone? Let alone a young preteen girl.

Yes she was wrong, but you folks wishing death and r*pe on another makes you even more of a monster than the little girl in the video.


Last edited by cheguevara; 08-31-2010 at 09:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #133
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 bibbyboi said:
i'm saying a newborn will feel less pain than an older animal...thus making it more humane to k!ll newborns...I don't agree with that but it could be argued from that perspective...



do you see how hypocritical and emotion based your views are? punishment should be the same no matter who did it...
Still totally not understanding your newborn opinion seeing as how if you let the newborn deer live he could very well live out a full healthy life and die painlessly of old age.

And yes obviously I am hypocritical when it comes to family vs a stranger but who isn't? Obviously I'd rat out a stranger before ratting out a family member. Thats just common sense.
 8 years ago '05        #134
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 cheguevara said:
You people need serious help.

Why would any sane human wish this on anyone? Let alone a young preteen girl.

Yes she was wrong, but you folks wishing death and r*pe on another makes you even more of a monster than the little girl in the video.


That was a shock post and obviously made out of pure anger. Read the past few pages if you want my true opinion.


Although I honestly would enjoy watching this "preteen girl" get socked in the face by a professional boxer. Twice.






































Three times.
 08-31-2010, 09:32 PM         #135
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weirdos trying to backtrack. fragile people
 8 years ago '04        #136
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 Reppindaburghh said:
Still totally not understanding your newborn opinion seeing as how if you let the newborn deer live he could very well live out a full healthy life and die painlessly of old age.

And yes obviously I am hypocritical when it comes to family vs a stranger but who isn't? Obviously I'd rat out a stranger before ratting out a family member. Thats just common sense.
If a newborn and his mother were both standing next to each other you could make the argument that k!lling the newborn would be more humane than k!lling the mother because it would feel less pain due to it's nerves not being fully developed.. again that's saying that's what i think, i was just trying to make the point that just because they are puppies doesn't automatically make it more inhumane to k!ll them...thats all...

If you are hypocritical then your whole argument is invalid and should be ignored...and that originally wasn't meant for you...it was towards all the people who posted that she should be k!lled or drowned or what ever and really meant it...i know you didn't actually mean it literally but i'm sure a few of these idiots really do mean it literally.....
 8 years ago '04        #137
YingYangTwinS 
space
avatar space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 3 3
she got a fatty
 8 years ago '04        #138
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 YingYangTwinS said:
she got a fatty
LMAO!!!!
 08-31-2010, 10:19 PM         #139
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she deserves to be anally r*ped, while being strangled and face deep in a bucket of hot water until she half drowns, then r*ped in her v*gina until the c*m fills up her entire stomache, verbally abused, denied food for a week, and handcuffed from both wrist to both ankles for starters........


those were fukkin innocent puppies..........
 8 years ago '06        #140
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,801 | Props total: 3874 3874
 legendisdope said:
i hate people who be sayin this s**t.. damn b**ch use ur f**kin brain.. a person this cruel wouldnt even deserve to live.. how u gonna just k!ll like 5-6 puppies.. dat just opens the door way to more crime and cruelty..

just stop bein stupid, all u retards who come in sayin 'people love animals more'.. no n*gga if this was a vid of someone k!llin babies itd get the same reaction but 1000x worse.

dont be retarded.
seriously, if u can k!ll innocent animals like that, theres no telling what your f**ked up a.ss will do, b**ch should die, seriously, if i ever witness s**t like this in person, i would have to try sooo hard not to k!ll the b**ch. I def would beat the f**k out of her, i dont care if she's 14 or not, i'd beat her f**king senseless, then let some pits and rotts rip the flesh off her bones and tear her limbs off literally. U can say what u want, i only wanna do that to cold hearted, souless, less than human pieces of s**t that do this to people or animals that dont deserve this s**t at all. To me, its just about damn near the same as k!lling a human baby. I really dont understand the dumbf**ks that say its just an animal, statements like that make me think that ya'll are capable of doing similar s**t with that mentality.


Last edited by d4deesnuts; 08-31-2010 at 10:24 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy