Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2010, 08:53 PM         #121
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
you realize that more than likely the sun will one day burnout or expand to the point that life will not be able to survive on the planet right? That's why we will NEED to get off of the planet...
Trust I know what space has in store for us in the future. But we are to dumb to maintain a suitable habitat here which is why need to leave this place now.

Shadedvisionary said:
^ stop kissing and f**king your dog then maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to that b**ch.
dont own a dog. ur not worth even a disrespectful post.

DTownPistonsFan said:
Repeat:
We're not? So if you saw a human being attacked by a dog, and at the same time a dog being attacked by a human, you'd save the dog first? lol a**hole. lol

Human: Ay man! HELP ME! This dog is biting my arm off! It hurts so bad!! OH MY GOD! HELP ME!

Dog: Arf arf arf.

You: I'll save you Clifford!!

Why is it wrong to choose one over the other? Chances are the person attacked the animal. Most of the time animals attack is because they feel threatened or are provoked. Humans are the only ones who attack for the hell of it.
 7 years ago '05        #122
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 KingoBling said:
if you've ever k!lled a fly, spider, worm, slug, snail, ant........................ that makes you no different from this girl.
I think what she is doing is wrong but I agree.. how is this different than going out shooting innocent deer?
 7 years ago '05        #123
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 dipset kid0221 said:
I think what she is doing is wrong but I agree.. how is this different than going out shooting innocent deer?
SMFH. Cuz thats ''hunting'' somethings society's use to. Throwing new born puppies in a river isnt...
 7 years ago '05        #124
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 dipset kid0221 said:
Her shooting a deer WOULD be as bad as her shooting a dog.

Lets get that straight. I don't support hunting in anyway. I understand hunting is necessary and I am not a vegetarian by any means but I am fully against hunting for sport.

But comparing her shooting a single deer to her DROWNING 6 puppies is f**king stupid. s**t, even a cold blooded hardcore hunter wont shoot a newborn deer.
 7 years ago '04        #125
Konartis81 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
everyone should be able to watch her die
 7 years ago '07        #126
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to say she will probably die from drowning now stupid b**ch but if i could choose her faith i would get puppies to s**t on her face and this would be all she could eat then throw her a.ss in the ocean then there for she will drown
 7 years ago '04        #127
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 JerseyLegend said:
Trust I know what space has in store for us in the future. But we are to dumb to maintain a suitable habitat here which is why need to leave this place now.
So you do accept the fact that for life on/from earth to survive it needs humans right?

Reppindaburghh said:
Her shooting a deer WOULD be as bad as her shooting a dog.

Lets get that straight. I don't support hunting in anyway. I understand hunting is necessary and I am not a vegetarian by any means but I am fully against hunting for sport.

But comparing her shooting a single deer to her DROWNING 6 puppies is f**king stupid. s**t, even a cold blooded hardcore hunter wont shoot a newborn deer.
It's all in the way you look at it...some would say shooting the newborn would be more humane because there's less chance of it feeling as much pain or knowing whats going on.......
 08-31-2010, 09:48 PM         #128
bobbydrake6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, what the problem iz?

[EVIL][/EVIL]
 7 years ago '06        #129
mr.Gadget 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone know if she has been identified yet.?
 7 years ago '04        #130
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
If this was one of your guys family members would you be saying she should be tortured and whatever still?

if not then you need to stfu...
 7 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 bibbyboi said:

It's all in the way you look at it...some would say shooting the newborn would be more humane because there's less chance of it feeling as much pain or knowing whats going on.......
Letting it feel less pain? If its a newborn and you haven't already k!lled its mother and you let it live and walk away it feels no pain. It carries out the rest of its life. You seem logical but this post you just made makes no sense.
 7 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
If this was one of your guys family members would you be saying she should be tortured and whatever still?

if not then you need to stfu...
If my family member did this I would never speak to them again although because they are family I would not wish any real ill will towards them.

Edit: If it were a 2nd cousin or something I would report them to the police. If it were a direct family member like brother, close cousin, etc I would just cut off all contact with them from there on out.

Your analogy is stupid though. If my brother k!lls a guy and calls me saying he did it I am gonna understand his situation and keep my mouth shut because hes my brother. If I see some random dude k!ll somebody in an alley I am going to report it to the police.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 09:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #133
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Letting it feel less pain? If its a newborn and you haven't already k!lled its mother and you let it live and walk away it feels no pain. It carries out the rest of its life. You seem logical but this post you just made makes no sense.
i'm saying a newborn will feel less pain than an older animal...thus making it more humane to k!ll newborns...I don't agree with that but it could be argued from that perspective...

Reppindaburghh said:
If my family member did this I would never speak to them again although because they are family I would not wish any real ill will towards them.

Edit: If it were a 2nd cousin or something I would report them to the police. If it were a direct family member like brother, close cousin, etc I would just cut off all contact with them from there on out.

Your analogy is stupid though. If my brother k!lls a guy and calls me saying he did it I am gonna understand his situation and keep my mouth shut because hes my brother. If I see some random dude k!ll somebody in an alley I am going to report it to the police.
do you see how hypocritical and emotion based your views are? punishment should be the same no matter who did it...

Last edited by bibbyboi; 08-31-2010 at 10:14 PM..
 08-31-2010, 10:20 PM         #134
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .
You people need serious help.

Why would any sane human wish this on anyone? Let alone a young preteen girl.

Yes she was wrong, but you folks wishing death and r*pe on another makes you even more of a monster than the little girl in the video.

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-31-2010 at 10:22 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
i'm saying a newborn will feel less pain than an older animal...thus making it more humane to k!ll newborns...I don't agree with that but it could be argued from that perspective...

do you see how hypocritical and emotion based your views are? punishment should be the same no matter who did it...
Still totally not understanding your newborn opinion seeing as how if you let the newborn deer live he could very well live out a full healthy life and die painlessly of old age.

And yes obviously I am hypocritical when it comes to family vs a stranger but who isn't? Obviously I'd rat out a stranger before ratting out a family member. Thats just common sense.
 7 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 cheguevara said:
You people need serious help.

Why would any sane human wish this on anyone? Let alone a young preteen girl.

Yes she was wrong, but you folks wishing death and r*pe on another makes you even more of a monster than the little girl in the video.

That was a shock post and obviously made out of pure anger. Read the past few pages if you want my true opinion.

Although I honestly would enjoy watching this "preteen girl" get socked in the face by a professional boxer. Twice.

Three times.
 08-31-2010, 10:32 PM         #137
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weirdos trying to backtrack. fragile people
 7 years ago '04        #138
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Still totally not understanding your newborn opinion seeing as how if you let the newborn deer live he could very well live out a full healthy life and die painlessly of old age.

And yes obviously I am hypocritical when it comes to family vs a stranger but who isn't? Obviously I'd rat out a stranger before ratting out a family member. Thats just common sense.
If a newborn and his mother were both standing next to each other you could make the argument that k!lling the newborn would be more humane than k!lling the mother because it would feel less pain due to it's nerves not being fully developed.. again that's saying that's what i think, i was just trying to make the point that just because they are puppies doesn't automatically make it more inhumane to k!ll them...thats all...

If you are hypocritical then your whole argument is invalid and should be ignored...and that originally wasn't meant for you...it was towards all the people who posted that she should be k!lled or drowned or what ever and really meant it...i know you didn't actually mean it literally but i'm sure a few of these idiots really do mean it literally.....
 7 years ago '04        #139
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
she got a fatty
 7 years ago '04        #140
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 YingYangTwinS said:
she got a fatty
LMAO!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago