Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 JerseyLegend said:
We are no different than wild animals except that we are self-conscious and are very very intelligent
Pretty big f**kin difference.
 7 years ago '05        #102
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 DTownPistonsFan said:
We're not?

No, we're not.

 DTownPistonsFan said:
I didn't bash anyone for caring about animals. I asked why you don't get this upset about humans. BIG DIFFERENCE.

You are acting like it does not disgust us when we see the same type of s**t happening to humans. If you would read my post in its entirety you would clearly see that we post in those threads saying how f**ked up it is as well, there just are not people like yourself in there who are insulting people for feeling bad for a dead human so it doesn't get blown out of proportion like this. Re-read my post.

 DTownPistonsFan said:
Wow, you're really good at twisting people's words around to prove your point, and creating ideas in your feeble little mind. I'm not indifferent to animal cruelty. I said this is f**ked up. AGAIN, since your simple a.ss fails at reading, all I did was ask why this is infuriating, but you all are indifferent about the f**ked up things we do to each other. A question that still has yet to be answered (though one person attempted to).
How do you get the impression at all that we are indifferent to human deaths? You are the one insulting us for caring about a dead animal. There was never a point in this thread where I said animals>People or death of a human is less significant then death of an animal. You are targeting the wrong person with that accusation because I never suggested that. You tell me learn how to read? I respond simply by saying maybe you should take your own advice.


 DTownPistonsFan said:
So you're saying the reason this thread is so long is because of people like me, when in the first two pages of comments, there is only ONE person who said something other than "kill and r*pe this b**ch."? How convenient that you only see what you want to see. Wish I could live a life like that.
Again, reading is fundamental my man. I said that the past few pages have just been people like you and people like me disagreeing with eachother. If you guys would not have come in here bashing people that care for animals then the thread would have died down around page 4 and plummeted down the list. Actually I believe thats what I said word for word .

 DTownPistonsFan said:
I didn't see a slaughter in that video.

Slaughter: The act of butchering for livestock.

Ha. I only see/read what I want to see/read?

Again I have to ask you to take your own advice...

slaugh·ter   [slaw-ter] Show IPA
–noun
1.
the k!lling or butchering of cattle, sheep, etc., esp. for food.
2.
the brutal or violent k!lling of a person.
3.
the k!lling of great numbers of people or animals indiscriminately.



I love how all the things you accused me of doing in your reply were false accusations and you, in turn, did exactly what you falsely accused me of doing.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #103
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Shadedvisionary said:
^ stop kissing and f**king your dog then maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to that b**ch.
I don't own a dog and never have in my life. Nice try though.
 7 years ago '04        #104
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Pretty big f**kin difference.
exactly, its funny how people try to downplay our intelligence like it's no big deal...lol...like i said earlier when other animals start developing cures for human diseases then we can start talking equals...
 7 years ago '05        #105
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 bibbyboi said:
exactly, its funny how people try to downplay our intelligence like it's no big deal...lol...like i said earlier when other animals start developing cures for human diseases then we can start talking equals...
How many diseases are the cause of humans though? Many more diseases have been introduced (Not manufactured, I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the least) to our atmosphere by humans then have been cured. And even ones that were not introduced by humans were spread by humans by traveling when they otherwise would not have been spread and would have been isolated.

For every positive you present I can present you with an equally serious negative.
 7 years ago '04        #106
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are alone on this one f**got.

If you didn't watch the video then f**k off. She happily threw 6 newborn innocent puppies into a moving lake while laughing and having a good time. Thats typical sociopath behavior. She is dangerous and needs to be punished for what shes done.

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .
yes. r*pe.
 7 years ago '04        #107
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Reppindaburghh said:
No, we're not.
Repeat:
We're not? So if you saw a human being attacked by a dog, and at the same time a dog being attacked by a human, you'd save the dog first? lol a**hole. lol

Human: Ay man! HELP ME! This dog is biting my arm off! It hurts so bad!! OH MY GOD! HELP ME!

Dog: Arf arf arf.

You: I'll save you Clifford!!



 Reppindaburghh said:
You are acting like it does not disgust us when we see the same type of s**t happening to humans. If you would read my post in its entirety you would clearly see that we post in those threads saying how f**ked up it is as well, there just are not people like yourself in there who are insulting people for feeling bad for a dead human so it doesn't get blown out of proportion like this. Re-read my post.
Are you seriously going to sit there and LIE to yourself and to me, by saying that you've seen ANYWHERE NEAR as strong of a reaction to ANYTHING human-related on Boxden as you have to this? Come on now.


 Reppindaburghh said:
How do you get the impression at all that we are indifferent to human deaths? You are the one insulting us for caring about a dead animal. There was never a point in this thread where I said animals>People or death of a human is less significant then death of an animal. You are targeting the wrong person with that accusation because I never suggested that.
1. Because I've never seen a reaction like this on BX to anything regarding humans.
2. I'm not insulting anyone for caring about a dead animal. I'm insulting people who get infuriated about this, but only mildly peeved when we do foul s**t to one another.
3. Nothing I've said prior to actually quoting you was directed at you specifically, so why are you acting like I've only been talking about you specifically? I'm not targeting any specific person until they address me (which you did).


 Reppindaburghh said:
Ha. I only see/read what I want to see/read?

Again I have to ask you to take your own advice...

slaugh·ter   [slaw-ter] Show IPA
–noun
1.
the k!lling or butchering of cattle, sheep, etc., esp. for food.
2.
the brutal or violent k!lling of a person.
3.
the k!lling of great numbers of people or animals indiscriminately.
5-6 puppies is a great number to you?
 08-31-2010, 07:37 PM         #108
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadedvisionary said:
^ stop kissing and f**king your dog then maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to that b**ch.
thaS cold man
 7 years ago '04        #109
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Reppindaburghh said:
How many diseases are the cause of humans though? Many more diseases have been introduced (Not manufactured, I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the least) to our atmosphere by humans then have been cured. And even ones that were not introduced by humans were spread by humans by traveling when they otherwise would not have been spread and would have been isolated.

For every positive you present I can present you with an equally serious negative.
this is hopeless...
 7 years ago '05        #110
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Repeat:
We're not? So if you saw a human being attacked by a dog, and at the same time a dog being attacked by a human, you'd save the dog first? lol a**hole. lol

Human: Ay man! HELP ME! This dog is biting my arm off! It hurts so bad!! OH MY GOD! HELP ME!

Dog: Arf arf arf.

You: I'll save you Clifford!!
If a dog was attacking a human I'd help the human. If a Human was attacking a dog I'd save the dog.

Simple concept, really. If you saw a human attacking a dog would you just step in and take part? Walk by and say nothing? If the answer to either of those is yes, then I'll just end the conversation after this post because thats pathetic.


 DTownPistonsFan said:
Are you seriously going to sit there and LIE to yourself and to me, by saying that you've seen ANYWHERE NEAR as strong of a reaction to ANYTHING human-related on Boxden as you have to this? Come on now.
I see plenty of outrage over human deaths. Perhaps we aren't as shocked by it because we are so used to it. We see it on the news every day and animal deaths obviously don't get coverage. If we saw animal k!llings on the news every day this video would not have been as shocking as it is.


 DTownPistonsFan said:
1. Because I've never seen a reaction like this on BX to anything regarding humans.
2. I'm not insulting anyone for caring about a dead animal. I'm insulting people who get infuriated about this, but only mildly peeved when we do foul s**t to one another.
3. Nothing I've said prior to actually quoting you was directed at you specifically, so why are you acting like I've only been talking about you specifically? I'm not targeting any specific person until they address me (which you did).
1. There is plenty of outrage over s**t like this reguarding humans I simply don't understand what threads you must be reading? For instance off the top of my head that 19 year old girl that got snatched off the sidewalk and r*ped behind a truck on camera a few days ago had nothing but uproar. Everyone unanimously agreed that it was f**ked up. You didn't have some pseudo-intellectual creep in the thread and say "Man f**k that 19 year old girl we got more important things to deal with like children starving in the Africa!" If somebody would have said that we would have all clowned him and become infuriated with him for downplaying the situation at hand. If he responded trying to defend his ignorant point of view we would become even more infuriated. Facts of life.

2.Well there are only a few people in this thread that have down played bad things happening to humans and I am not one of them. I have clearly stated MULTIPLE times that I believe humans and animals are equal. Humans don't take precedence over animals in the grand scheme of things and vice versa. I am disgusted when I see acts of unnecessary violence against humans just as I am when I see it against animals.

3.You answered your own question. I targeted you because you targeted me when you quoted me and made false accusations about my stance on the subject.



 DTownPistonsFan said:
5-6 puppies is a great number to you?

Well simply put, yes I consider 5-6 of any animal dead a large number when it comes to being k!lled but since you want to be picky I'll continue with the definition...


slaugh·ter   [slaw-ter] Show IPA
–noun
1.
the k!lling or butchering of cattle, sheep, etc., esp. for food.
2.
the brutal or violent k!lling of a person.
3.
the k!lling of great numbers of people or animals indiscriminately; carnage: the slaughter of war.
–verb (used with object)
4.
to k!ll or butcher (animals), esp. for food.
5.
to k!ll in a brutal or violent manner.

6.
to slay in great numbers; massacre.
7.
Informal . to defeat thoroughly; trounce: They slaughtered our team.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 07:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #111
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 bibbyboi said:
this is hopeless...
You are right because any way you can say humans>animals I have a perfectly logical reason why they aren't. .

Agree to disagree as you said. Just don't come in threads like this and bash people for being disgusted by what was presented in the video in the OP.

Or continue to do it just for the f**k of it like a child .


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 08:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are right because any way you can say humans>animals I have a perfectly logical reason why they aren't. .

Agree to disagree as I said. Just don't come in threads like this and bash people for being disgusted by the what was presented in the video in the OP.

Or continue to do it just for the f**k of it like a child .
it's not logical...it's purely emotional...there is no logical way to say that other animals are equal to humans...
 7 years ago '05        #113
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Re-Read my posts and realized I threw out some unnecasary insults in a few of my them. Caught up in the heat of the moment, didn't mean to personally attack anyone. Pretty important subject we're debating here though imo.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 08:03 PM..
 08-31-2010, 07:52 PM         #114
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the people in here who doesnt think this is f**ked up dont worry shes gonna release a part 2 of this video throwing human babies in the river by next week















 7 years ago '05        #115
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Gonna get a shower and start drinking now so gonna try and avoid this thread for the remainder of the night. If I make a post at 3 AM ignore it and I'll edit it in the morning .
 7 years ago '04        #116
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5210 5210
 Reppindaburghh said:
Gonna get a shower and start drinking now so gonna try and avoid this thread for the remainder of the night. If I make a post at 3 AM ignore it and I'll edit it in the morning .
it's okay drink your life away life is too short. And anyone taking serious at the post should k!ll them self.
 7 years ago '05        #117
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 deziking said:
it's okay drink your life away life is too short. And anyone taking serious at the post should k!ll them self.
No idea what that sentence is supposed to mean.
 7 years ago '04        #118
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
people k!lling dogs deserve to get k!lled too...
 7 years ago '04        #119
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 strahan2004 said:
people k!lling dogs deserve to get k!lled too...
why??
 7 years ago '10        #120
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Mike Nitty said:
Sink or swim....golden rule of life

4 real doe I understand I get it s**t was cruel and unnecessary but the irony is

Never knew so many hardcore internet key punchers were so sensitive on BX...this dumb b**ch getn more hate than Kat Stacks....wooooow

b**ch Stacks out here fukn up real lives, her kid as well, making a mockery of OUR HIP HOP and the overall sentiment is she should be slapped a few times few people calling for death...this dumb b**ch throw a few dogs in the river outta what a hundred million dogs in this world and niggs callin for her life.




Funny how the more important news gets swept under the rug, in favor of the more wacky s**t. Check this out, n*ggas out here trying to uncover the b**ch's indentity....guess what you n*ggas Snitchin, and you know what that mean don't you?!?

wow you're a f**kin idiot, kat stacks??? you're really worried about kat muthaf**kin stacks???? k!ll yourself f**k boy. mockery of OUR HIP HOP??? no them clown a.ss lames that keep f**kin with her are the ones to blame.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy