Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
 94
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well your agnostic so I can at least respect that. But comparing nicotine and caffeine to marijuana is absurd. They don't have the same stigma behind them. Maybe some 15 year old kid feels like a bad a.ss smoking a cigarette but if a 20 year old guy starts smoking cigarettes he's not gonna all of a sudden get some rush and be like "Holy f**k this makes me feel great! Wonder what this other stuff does!?" Even more so with Coffee. Nobody drinks Coffee and says "Oh wow this makes me really wide awake I kind of want to try cocaine now."

Weed has a stigma about it, a black cloud hanging above it (And rightfully so, imo.) so that when some kid or even a grown man try it for the first time and they feel great and they are laughin there a.sses off havin a f**kin great time with there friends and they do that a few more times they realize "Well, hell, if this is so f**kin good and I keep hearing eating some Xanax before you smoke makes it even better, I'm gonna try that." Then they are doin xannies, one day the local xanny connect is dried up so they substitute it with Vikes or Perks. Next thing you know they have to eat 3 xanny bars or 10 vikes or 5 perk 30's just to get a nice high going so they move to OC's. Now they are eatin these feelin on top of the f**kin world until the OC connect runs out and they resort to dope and then its a wrap. Life ruined, game over.

I've seen the progression hundreds of times and I'm just one dude. That s**t happens all over the world every day. I've never seen a friend progress from Caffeine to cocaine or from Cigarette's to pills.

you completely missed the point...you are a.ssuming weed is the driving factor in whether or not people move on to harder drugs...it isn't...if it were, at least 1/2 of the population would be doing "harder" drugs...they aren't so your argument is not valid...

and humans are superior to dogs...until a dog creates a vaccine that will cure a human ailment they will be inferior to us....simple as that...
 8 years ago '04        #82
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 42 42
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are alone on this one f**got.

If you didn't watch the video then f**k off. She happily threw 6 newborn innocent puppies into a moving lake while laughing and having a good time. Thats typical sociopath behavior. She is dangerous and needs to be punished for what shes done.

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .


truth
 8 years ago '04        #83
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
More important how? More important to US,maybe, but thats about it.We're destroying the Earth, so we're definetely not more important to the Earth than animals are. Your life is as insignificant as those puppies lives were. You just have a feeling of self worth because you have the brain power to think of such ignorant thoughts. Most people have the same mindframe. We're the same as animals except when we destroy s**t, we KNOW IT.
what else matters but US? lol...again until another species creates a cure for some type of human ailment we are the most important species on the earth...we are the only ones with the capability to one day get off of this rock and keep life going...in the long run that's all that matters..
 08-31-2010, 05:31 PM         #84
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are alone on this one f**got.

If you didn't watch the video then f**k off. She happily threw 6 newborn innocent puppies into a moving lake while laughing and having a good time. Thats typical sociopath behavior. She is dangerous and needs to be punished for what shes done.

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .
Like I said in the thread in the streets,
I'll be more than happy to do it.
 8 years ago '05        #85
pele20 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$948 | Props total: 448 448
 chirpflare said:
once again people wanna k!ll a human over some silly animals...
I would feel this way typically... but that is senseless and unnecessary... I'm sittin here like WTF???
 8 years ago '05        #86
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7862 7862
 bibbyboi said:
you completely missed the point...you are a.ssuming weed is the driving factor in whether or not people move on to harder drugs...it isn't...if it were, at least 1/2 of the population would be doing "harder" drugs...they aren't so your argument is not valid...

and humans are superior to dogs...until a dog creates a vaccine that will cure a human ailment they will be inferior to us....simple as that...
Humans are superior to dogs when it comes to intelligence and ability but that is one small piece of the puzzle. In fact dogs are superior to humans when it comes to the general well being of the planet Earth seeing as how we are destroying it slowly and dogs are just living on it. Humans are no better then dogs, or any other animal for that matter, in the grand scheme of things.

Also to the guy saying that if you've ever k!lled an insect you did the equivalent of k!lling a dog you are a f**king idiot. Don't get me wrong if you are a grown man in his 20's holding a f**king magnifying glass over a group of ants in some field somewhere that is pretty f**ked up. But if you have an ant infestation or a bee is buzzing around you threatening to sting you or insects are damaging your property and you are forced to k!ll them thats much different then gathering a bunch of puppies up in a bucket and tossing them into a body of water while filming it and laughing about it.

I don't carry a can of Wasp k!ller around with me searching for wasps to spray, but if there is a f**king hive of bees hanging from the back of my house in a neighborhood with an abundance of small children there is nothing wrong with taking care of that problem. I hardly believe these puppies that looked like they were barely old enough to even walk for long periods of time were causing this little girl or her family any type of trouble, and even if they were this was an extremely unsettling way to go about solving the problem.
 8 years ago '04        #87
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 bornleader said:
what a nice girl..they should hunt this b**ch down and torture her..If I ever witnessed something like this Im going to jail that day..i swear on my life..Anyone else?
jail?

id be goin to prison
 8 years ago '04        #88
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 354 354
 chirpflare said:
once again people wanna k!ll a human over some silly animals...
wow f**k u
 8 years ago '04        #89
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 Reppindaburghh said:
Humans are superior to dogs when it comes to intelligence and ability but that is one small piece of the puzzle. In fact dogs are superior to humans when it comes to the general well being of the planet Earth seeing as how we are destroying it slowly and dogs are just living on it. Humans are no better then dogs, or any other animal for that matter, in the grand scheme of things.
We are doing damage to the earth but we are also the only ones that have to potential to keep life going should something catastrophic happen...we are the only species able to get off of the planet if need be...that alone makes us superior to other animals...if you guys can't see that i don't know what to say...
 8 years ago '05        #90
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7862 7862
 bibbyboi said:
We are doing damage to the earth but we are also the only ones that have to potential to keep life going should something catastrophic happen...we are the only species able to get off of the planet if need be...that alone makes us superior to other animals...if you guys can't see that i don't know what to say...
We are the only ones able to construct something to leave the planet if need be but we are also the only species with the ability to completely destroy the planet and most people believe we will destroy ourselves before ever mastering inter-galactic space travel. Cancels out if you ask me.
 8 years ago '08        #91
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,886 | Props total: 15160 15160
Sink or swim....golden rule of life

4 real doe I understand I get it s**t was cruel and unnecessary but the irony is

Never knew so many hardcore internet key punchers were so sensitive on BX...this dumb b**ch getn more hate than Kat Stacks....wooooow

b**ch Stacks out here fukn up real lives, her kid as well, making a mockery of OUR HIP HOP and the overall sentiment is she should be slapped a few times few people calling for death...this dumb b**ch throw a few dogs in the river outta what a hundred million dogs in this world and niggs callin for her life.


 DTownPistonsFan said:
Wow, you guys are pissed. I've never seen such an angry foam-at-the-mouth reaction on here. If only you guys got this pissed about the brutal and loathsome s**t we do to each other on a daily basis. Earlier today, someone posted an article about a mutilated woman whose limbs were removed from the body and spread out over a block in East Detroit. Boxden's response? "Damn, Detroit is f**ked up." A girl throws some puppies in water, and it's "I HOPE THEY r*pe AND murder THIS b**ch wh0ore c*nt 10 TIMES OVER!!" How come y'all didn't say "Damn, (that girl's country) is f**ked up." for this one????

I think it's f**ked up too, but wow. The irony? That one guy who said something about people wanting to k!ll a human over "silly animals" was met with a bunch of "this is the type of s**t that leads to k!lling humans!" responses. How come you guys don't get this mad when humans get k!lled then? #JustSayin
Funny how the more important news gets swept under the rug, in favor of the more wacky s**t. Check this out, n*ggas out here trying to uncover the b**ch's indentity....guess what you n*ggas Snitchin, and you know what that mean don't you?!?
 8 years ago '04        #92
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 Reppindaburghh said:
We are the only ones able to construct something to leave the planet if need be but we are also the only species with the ability to completely destroy the planet and most people believe we will destroy ourselves before ever mastering inter-galactic space travel. Cancels out if you ask me.
i guess again we have to agree to disagree...
 8 years ago '04        #93
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Reppindaburghh said:
acting like humans are superior to animals when it comes to having a right to live.
We're not? So if you saw a human being attacked by a dog, and at the same time a dog being attacked by a human, you'd save the dog first? lol a**hole. lol

Human: Ay man! HELP ME! This dog is biting my arm off! It hurts so bad!! OH MY GOD! HELP ME!

Dog: Arf arf arf.

You: I'll save you Clifford!!

 Reppindaburghh said:
The past few pages haven't even been about the original video they are people like you bashing people like us for caring about animals, which further infuriates us and drives the thread further.
I didn't bash anyone for caring about animals. I asked why you don't get this upset about humans. BIG DIFFERENCE.

 Reppindaburghh said:
If people like yourself who are indifferent to animal cruelty would avoid this thread it would just go 3 or 4 pages of us agreeing with each other and then it would stop being bumped and plummet down the forum and never be commented on again.
Wow, you're really good at twisting people's words around to prove your point, and creating ideas in your feeble little mind. I'm not indifferent to animal cruelty. I said this is f**ked up. AGAIN, since your simple a.ss fails at reading, all I did was ask why this is infuriating, but you all are indifferent about the f**ked up things we do to each other. A question that still has yet to be answered (though one person attempted to).

 Reppindaburghh said:
The reason that the threads you are bringing up about the s**t in Detroit and other r*pes and murders, etc, is because you don't have a**holes in there saying "Man f**k you guys caring about that stupid old lady getting r*ped, we have more important issues to deal with!"
So you're saying the reason this thread is so long is because of people like me, when in the first two pages of comments, there is only ONE person who said something other than "kill and r*pe this b**ch."? How convenient that you only see what you want to see. Wish I could live a life like that.


 Reppindaburghh said:
Quit downplaying the terrible act of slaughtering innocent puppies and you will quit enraging people that care about animals. Or just keep disagreeing with us and adding fuel to the fire.
I didn't see a slaughter in that video. I saw puppies getting tossed in water. Cows are slaughtered. Those puppies were chucked.

Slaughter: The act of butchering for livestock.


Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 08-31-2010 at 06:12 PM..
 08-31-2010, 06:06 PM         #94
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
We are doing damage to the earth but we are also the only ones that have to potential to keep life going should something catastrophic happen...we are the only species able to get off of the planet if need be...that alone makes us superior to other animals...if you guys can't see that i don't know what to say...
I won't go back and forth with you because your initial comment was idiotic and reppingdaburgh probably addressed your stupidity.


The fact that we NEED to get off this planet show how destructive we are to our environment. Because we are smart, does not equate to being better. We are no different than wild animals except that we are self-conscious and are very very intelligent
 8 years ago '05        #95
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7862 7862
 Mike Nitty said:
Sink or swim....golden rule of life

4 real doe I understand I get it s**t was cruel and unnecessary but the irony is

Never knew so many hardcore internet key punchers were so sensitive on BX...this dumb b**ch getn more hate than Kat Stacks....wooooow

b**ch Stacks out here fukn up real lives, her kid as well, making a mockery of OUR HIP HOP and the overall sentiment is she should be slapped a few times few people calling for death...this dumb b**ch throw a few dogs in the river outta what a hundred million dogs in this world and niggs callin for her life.


Funny how the more important news gets swept under the rug, in favor of the more wacky s**t. Check this out, n*ggas out here trying to uncover the b**ch's indentity....guess what you n*ggas Snitchin, and you know what that mean don't you?!?

First of all you are acting like some wh0ore who is slandering a few names of some rappers is as bad as 6 puppies being brutally murdered.

Secondly, that "stop snitchin" movement stopped being cool right around the time we all turned 18. Obviously you are still in highschool. There is nothing wrong with snitching on somebody for murder and I'd do it in a heartbeat. If that makes me a snitch, f**k do I care?
 08-31-2010, 06:11 PM         #96
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ stop kissing and f**king your dog then maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to that b**ch.
 8 years ago '04        #97
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,958 | Props total: 2399 2399
That was horrible, but Michael Vick must be proud, sorry, I had to do it.
 8 years ago '04        #98
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 JerseyLegend said:
I won't go back and forth with you because your initial comment was idiotic and reppingdaburgh probably addressed your stupidity.


The fact that we NEED to get off this planet show how destructive we are to our environment. Because we are smart, does not equate to being better. We are no different than wild animals except that we are self-conscious and are very very intelligent
you realize that more than likely the sun will one day burnout or expand to the point that life will not be able to survive on the planet right? That's why we will NEED to get off of the planet...
 8 years ago '04        #99
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 JerseyLegend said:
We are no different than wild animals except that we are self-conscious and are very very intelligent
Pretty big f**kin difference.
 8 years ago '05        #100
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7862 7862
 DTownPistonsFan said:
We're not?

No, we're not.

 DTownPistonsFan said:
I didn't bash anyone for caring about animals. I asked why you don't get this upset about humans. BIG DIFFERENCE.

You are acting like it does not disgust us when we see the same type of s**t happening to humans. If you would read my post in its entirety you would clearly see that we post in those threads saying how f**ked up it is as well, there just are not people like yourself in there who are insulting people for feeling bad for a dead human so it doesn't get blown out of proportion like this. Re-read my post.

 DTownPistonsFan said:
Wow, you're really good at twisting people's words around to prove your point, and creating ideas in your feeble little mind. I'm not indifferent to animal cruelty. I said this is f**ked up. AGAIN, since your simple a.ss fails at reading, all I did was ask why this is infuriating, but you all are indifferent about the f**ked up things we do to each other. A question that still has yet to be answered (though one person attempted to).
How do you get the impression at all that we are indifferent to human deaths? You are the one insulting us for caring about a dead animal. There was never a point in this thread where I said animals>People or death of a human is less significant then death of an animal. You are targeting the wrong person with that accusation because I never suggested that. You tell me learn how to read? I respond simply by saying maybe you should take your own advice.


 DTownPistonsFan said:
So you're saying the reason this thread is so long is because of people like me, when in the first two pages of comments, there is only ONE person who said something other than "kill and r*pe this b**ch."? How convenient that you only see what you want to see. Wish I could live a life like that.
Again, reading is fundamental my man. I said that the past few pages have just been people like you and people like me disagreeing with eachother. If you guys would not have come in here bashing people that care for animals then the thread would have died down around page 4 and plummeted down the list. Actually I believe thats what I said word for word .

 DTownPistonsFan said:
I didn't see a slaughter in that video.

Slaughter: The act of butchering for livestock.

Ha. I only see/read what I want to see/read?

Again I have to ask you to take your own advice...

slaugh·ter   [slaw-ter] Show IPA
–noun
1.
the k!lling or butchering of cattle, sheep, etc., esp. for food.
2.
the brutal or violent k!lling of a person.
3.
the k!lling of great numbers of people or animals indiscriminately.



I love how all the things you accused me of doing in your reply were false accusations and you, in turn, did exactly what you falsely accused me of doing.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 06:19 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy