Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 bibbyboi said:
I can't believe so many people want this chick dead over this....i understand where people are coming from but do you guys seriously think she should be k!lled over it?? No amount of animals lives could equal a humans...even a f**ked up human...

and don't give me that "she's destined to be a murderer" crap...it's the same slippery slope that people use to show that weed is a gateway drug...
Weed is a gateway drug.
 7 years ago '04        #62
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Hmm... so no responses to my post about why everybody wants this chick dead, but #kanyeshrug 's when humans get mutilated? Figures.
I never advocated her death. But I will attempt to respond. I'm thinking it has something to do with her k!lling these pups, so people automatically justify her death by saying an eye for an eye, or she is destined to be a menace to society, therefore it is best to k!ll her before she k!lls again. Either way, she is wrong, and all we can do now at this point is try to spread some love and be positive and do some good, while avoiding evil s**t like this at all cost.

No high horse here, I'm just trying to be the best person I can, and encourage others to give it a try too.
 7 years ago '04        #63
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Reppindaburghh said:
That mind state right there is f**king stupid. What is so special about humans?

Humans are no better then animals. Just because we are the dominant species on Earth doesn't make our worth any better then that of a dog.
our ability to use logic and science makes us more important than other animals...but how about we agree to disagree because i know this argument is going to go nowhere with you...

Reppindaburghh said:
Weed is a gateway drug.
go ahead and explain to me how weed is a gateway drug...don't worry i'll wait...*patiently awaits this slippery slope*
 08-31-2010, 05:38 PM         #64
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
and i dont think people are on some caring more about animals than people s**t
its just that these people prey on innocent animals because they cant do s**t back.....
and most of us have hearts (some haha) and everyone has a special liking to dogs.....
s**t i feel bad when i even see a stray dog out on the street
if you've ever k!lled a fly, spider, worm, slug, snail, ant........................ that makes you no different from this girl.

would you want to see all these dogs suffering for years with no food, on the streets of Croatia or wherever? or suffer for 20 seconds????

you f**ks get all butt hurt over dogs and cats, go burn down your SPCA because they k!ll dogs and cats everyday.
 7 years ago '06        #65
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4002 4002
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Hmm... so no responses to my post about why everybody wants this chick dead, but #kanyeshrug 's when humans get mutilated? Figures.
I seriously don't get why idiots keep saying this stupid s**t.

Humans for one reason or another will be casualties of such events. At least we have the ability speak and defend ourselves. Innocent creatures, like these puppies, CAN'T do that. We as humans have the RESPONSIBILITY to stand up for those beings that can't do it for themselves.

Can't believe this is even a comparison.
 7 years ago '06        #66
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4002 4002
 KingoBling said:
if you've ever k!lled a fly, spider, worm, slug, snail, ant........................ that makes you no different from this girl.
:nope: :nope: :nope:
 7 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
our ability to use logic and science makes us more important than other animals...but how about we agree to disagree because i know this argument is going to go nowhere with you...

go ahead and explain to me how weed is a gateway drug...don't worry i'll wait...*patiently awaits this slippery slope*

You are probably some religious nut job who thinks humans are "Gods creatures."

f**kin disgusting.

Anyway, about weed. I smoked weed before I did any drugs. Every single person I know, bar none, that does drugs started by smoking weed. Obviously not everyone that smokes weed is going to do hard core drugs but everyone that does hard core drugs at one point started by smoking weed. People that argue weed being a gateway drug are just pothead's who want the s**t to be legalized.

I can't hate though, I'm a raging alcoholic.
 7 years ago '04        #68
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
At least we have the ability speak and defend ourselves. Innocent creatures, like these puppies, CAN'T do that. We as humans have the RESPONSIBILITY to stand up for those beings that can't do it for themselves.

says who?

Storchaveli said:
:nope: :nope: :nope:
explain how it is different...besides the fact that it makes you FEEL bad seeing it done to a dog...
 7 years ago '05        #69
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are alone on this one f**got.

If you didn't watch the video then f**k off. She happily threw 6 newborn innocent puppies into a moving lake while laughing and having a good time. Thats typical sociopath behavior. She is dangerous and needs to be punished for what shes done.

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .
White people are crazy as f**k.......They want to really k!ll the girl for k!lling an animal. It has to be something in the DNA of white people and dogs that is very simular.

WHY DONT YOU c*ckSUCKERS GET THIS UPSET WHEN KIDS ARE HARMED BY THEIR PARENTS OR OTHER HUMANS
 7 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 GaryIn'75 said:
White people are crazy as f**k.......They want to really k!ll the girl for k!lling an animal. It has to be something in the DNA of white people and dogs that is very simular.

WHY DONT YOU c*ckSUCKERS GET THIS UPSET WHEN KIDS ARE HARMED BY THEIR PARENTS OR OTHER HUMANS
Eat a d!ck, you racist prick.
 7 years ago '04        #71
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are probably some religious nut job who thinks humans are "Gods creatures."

f**kin disgusting.

Anyway, about weed. I smoked weed before I did any drugs. Every single person I know, bar none, that does drugs started by smoking weed. Obviously not everyone that smokes weed is going to do hard core drugs but everyone that does hard core drugs at one point started by smoking weed. People that argue weed being a gateway drug are just pothead's who want the s**t to be legalized.

I can't hate though, I'm a raging alcoholic.
first and foremost i'm agnostic...and secondly i don't even like smoking weed...it gives me ridiculous cotton mouth everytime...like to the point that i can't even swallow...

now just because everyone you know started out smoking weed doesn't mean that it caused them to move on to harder drugs...how many of them drank coffee before smoking weed? how many of them smoked cigarettes before trying weed? how come weed is the gateway drug and not nicotine or caffeine? see why you're drawing conclusions where there are none...also look at how many people try weed and never move to any "harder" drugs...i bet the statistics are overwhelming...almost everyone tries weed...and yet there aren't anywhere near the amount of crackheads as there are potheads...
 7 years ago '04        #72
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 matelyan said:
I never advocated her death. But I will attempt to respond. I'm thinking it has something to do with her k!lling these pups, so people automatically justify her death by saying an eye for an eye, or she is destined to be a menace to society, therefore it is best to k!ll her before she k!lls again. Either way, she is wrong, and all we can do now at this point is try to spread some love and be positive and do some good, while avoiding evil s**t like this at all cost.

No high horse here, I'm just trying to be the best person I can, and encourage others to give it a try too.
I feel you, and thanks for trying to explain. But my thing is this: There are HUMAN kids dying everywhere. Genocide, racism, gang violence, brutal murders among humans that involve decapitation, eating them, mutilating them ... and I've NEVER seen Boxden get as angry as y'all are over some Euro puppies being tossed in the water. Why is THIS, of all things, setting people off so much?

FURTHERMORE, in this country, we do everything we can to avoid trying kids as adults and sending them to prison for crimes they commit against other humans. But when a Croatian kid tosses some puppies in the water, we all want her r*ped and k!lled? That's bulls**t to me.
 7 years ago '04        #73
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
I seriously don't get why idiots keep saying this stupid s**t.

Humans for one reason or another will be casualties of such events. At least we have the ability speak and defend ourselves. Innocent creatures, like these puppies, CAN'T do that. We as humans have the RESPONSIBILITY to stand up for those beings that can't do it for themselves.

You can't believe I'm putting human lives on the same pedestal as puppy lives?

We have the responsibility to stand up for puppy injustice, but it's cool if we don't give a f**k about injustice among one another?

You said, "We as humans have the RESPONSIBILITY to stand up for those beings that can't do it for themselves." I agree. But how about we take care of our own homes before we decide to be Captain Save A Puppy?
 08-31-2010, 05:59 PM         #74
christianc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a f**kin dirtbag
 7 years ago '04        #75
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
Can we stop raping, mutilating, k!lling each other, and losing human kids to gang violence BEFORE we start trying to be Captain Save A Puppy over in Europe? You guys outrage over puppy injustice and indifference to human injustice is staggering.
 08-31-2010, 06:06 PM         #76
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Doubt they have the strength at that age to swim more than a couple seconds.
 Reppindaburghh said:
They are newborn puppies. At the VERY best they could doggy paddle but that lake has a current they have 0 chance of surviving.
 7 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
first and foremost i'm agnostic...and secondly i don't even like smoking weed...it gives me ridiculous cotton mouth everytime...like to the point that i can't even swallow...

now just because everyone you know started out smoking weed doesn't mean that it caused them to move on to harder drugs...how many of them drank coffee before smoking weed? how many of them smoked cigarettes before trying weed? how come weed is the gateway drug and not nicotine or caffeine? see why you're drawing conclusions where there are none...also look at how many people try weed and never move to any "harder" drugs...i bet the statistics are overwhelming...almost everyone tries weed...and yet there aren't anywhere near the amount of crackheads as there are potheads...
Well your agnostic so I can at least respect that. But comparing nicotine and caffeine to marijuana is absurd. They don't have the same stigma behind them. Maybe some 15 year old kid feels like a bad a.ss smoking a cigarette but if a 20 year old guy starts smoking cigarettes he's not gonna all of a sudden get some rush and be like "Holy f**k this makes me feel great! Wonder what this other stuff does!?" Even more so with Coffee. Nobody drinks Coffee and says "Oh wow this makes me really wide awake I kind of want to try cocaine now."

Weed has a stigma about it, a black cloud hanging above it (And rightfully so, imo.) so that when some kid or even a grown man try it for the first time and they feel great and they are laughin there a.sses off havin a f**kin great time with there friends and they do that a few more times they realize "Well, hell, if this is so f**kin good and I keep hearing eating some Xanax before you smoke makes it even better, I'm gonna try that." Then they are doin xannies, one day the local xanny connect is dried up so they substitute it with Vikes or Perks. Next thing you know they have to eat 3 xanny bars or 10 vikes or 5 perk 30's just to get a nice high going so they move to OC's. Now they are eatin these feelin on top of the f**kin world until the OC connect runs out and they resort to dope and then its a wrap. Life ruined, game over.

I've seen the progression hundreds of times and I'm just one dude. That s**t happens all over the world every day. I've never seen a friend progress from Caffeine to cocaine or from Cigarette's to pills.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-31-2010 at 06:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #78
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are alone on this one f**got.

If you didn't watch the video then f**k off. She happily threw 6 newborn innocent puppies into a moving lake while laughing and having a good time. Thats typical sociopath behavior. She is dangerous and needs to be punished for what shes done.

I wouldn't mind somebody raping and drowning the little wh0ore .
hes not alone,are u guys serious about k!lling somebody over some puppies????like the s**t was definatly f**ked up and she should prolly get a huge fine,but raping and k!lling her like really?? are some of yall like half human half dog or something
 7 years ago '04        #79
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
she deserves to get her a.ss whooped but not r*ped and k!lled
 08-31-2010, 06:18 PM         #80
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LLCoolLuis said:
Cats are gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago