Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
i don’t like this s**t...not one bit. i actually got a puppy over the weekend and this s**t made me cringe. i don’t condone k!lling and s**t at all not even with human beings, but there are some people and some animals that don’t deserve to breathe the air of humane citizens and humane animals. This is ridiculous. i actually have a pot belly pig also and the way people talk about him pisses me off but i know its humor but still man for someone to throw puppies in a river is cruel and she does deserve to die in the most vicious and cruel way. an eye for an eye right? Well guess what she could have just let the litter go and fend for themselves at least they would have died by gods own creation which is nature but I’m sure a shelter could have taken them in. if people would let things die natural then everything would be fine. i can answer any questions on why people k!ll people but i guess god put them here to try and control the population...some question we will never find answers to until the day he comes.
 7 years ago '04        #42
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 hockeythug said:
Just because Detroit really does sucks a.ss dosent mean you have to get all emotional.
So just for clarification, in a thread that's 3 pages long of people calling for this girl's death over k!lling puppies, talkin bout they couldn't finish watching the video, I'M the emotional one?!?! You Boxden children are hilarious to me. She should have thrown you in the river too just for having the intelligence of a warthog.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Its f**ked up but it seems that people r showing their way of caring by expressing hate. Hoow bout actually giving a f**k and doing sumtin for somebody else ouside urself and outside the spectrum of typing on a keyboard
 7 years ago '09        #44
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
^^good s**t grave. i gave a n*gga at da corner store $5 cuz he ran out of gas yesterday

but da video, couldnt even press play...
 08-31-2010, 04:26 PM         #45
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Does this chick deserve to die? Some would say yes, others no. But regardless of whether you want her dead or not, her behavior is sickening and deserving of punishment. Now I am not condoning raping her and k!lling her stupid a.ss. But at the very least I wouldn't mind seeing a couple big Croatian dudes chuck her a.ss in that river and see how she likes it.
 7 years ago '07        #46
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Wow, you guys are pissed. I've never seen such an angry foam-at-the-mouth reaction on here. If only you guys got this pissed about the brutal and loathsome s**t we do to each other on a daily basis. Earlier today, someone posted an article about a mutilated woman whose limbs were removed from the body and spread out over a block in East Detroit. Boxden's response? "Damn, Detroit is f**ked up." A girl throws some puppies in water, and it's "I HOPE THEY r*pe AND murder THIS b**ch wh0ore c*nt 10 TIMES OVER!!" How come y'all didn't say "Damn, (that girl's country) is f**ked up." for this one????

I think it's f**ked up too, but wow. The irony? That one guy who said something about people wanting to k!ll a human over "silly animals" was met with a bunch of "this is the type of s**t that leads to k!lling humans!" responses. How come you guys don't get this mad when humans get k!lled then? #JustSayin
 7 years ago '04        #47
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
once 4chan gets a hold of you.. might as well change your identity ASAP.
 08-31-2010, 04:40 PM         #48
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:
once again people wanna k!ll a human over some silly animals...
lol believe me when I tell you that personally, I'd save just one of those puppies before I would even consider your life. I'm not angry over your post either
 7 years ago '04        #49
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 stxbreed said:
^^good s**t grave. i gave a n*gga at da corner store $5 cuz he ran out of gas yesterday
Actually he ran of crack.
 08-31-2010, 04:42 PM         #50
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she should get beat for a couple days tied up and s**t

put cigs out on her head

she would learn her lesson
 7 years ago '04        #51
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
I can't believe so many people want this chick dead over this....i understand where people are coming from but do you guys seriously think she should be k!lled over it?? No amount of animals lives could equal a humans...even a f**ked up human...

and don't give me that "she's destined to be a murderer" crap...it's the same slippery slope that people use to show that weed is a gateway drug...
 7 years ago '04        #52
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SKEME said:
Notice how she wears a glove to cover the evidence.

LMAO @ you thinking that CSI bulls**t is real..lol...like they gonna get trace evidence off of the puppies after them being in the river...lol...like they would even give a damn actually...lol...
 08-31-2010, 05:12 PM         #53
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lady puttin a cat in the garbage is one thing

but this b**ch needs to get r*ped & k!lled just like n*ggaz said
 08-31-2010, 05:13 PM         #54
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the fragile people on this thread
 7 years ago '04        #55
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
so wait......Let me get this right.....

she's wrong for what she's done right? That's the general consensus
but dudes are in here talking about they hope she gets r*ped and k!lled?
 7 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
this is disturbing and disgusting to watch and what gets me even more heated about the situation is the girl's dumbass of a brother had the nerve to say that they had to do it to protect their health. WTF kind of retarded a.ss excuse is that, just stfu and go jump off a bridge into on coming traffic..to those of you who said this chick is clearly distrubed blah blah, no matter how you put it this stupid a.ss girl was heartless and clearly doesn't give a f**k about animals lives, why didn't her brother attempt to stop her? IMO both these piece of s**t croatians deserve to be tossed up a similar height the puppies were, with both their hands restrained into the same river and see how well they fend for themselves
 7 years ago '04        #57
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Grave said:
Its f**ked up but it seems that people r showing their way of caring by expressing hate. Hoow bout actually giving a f**k and doing sumtin for somebody else ouside urself and outside the spectrum of typing on a keyboard
I agree. k!lling her is not going to bring those puppies back, nor will it be justified under any circumstance. If anything we should donate our $$$ or time to helping out at shelters, or simply not support any business or person that abuses animals, including humans. And I know I sound all Captain Planet, but Grave is right, we gotta cease the talk and start walking the walk.

So I am now off down to the 3rd Street Promenade to find the old man with the 3 legged dog so I can get them both something to eat. Am I saving the world or acting like I'm so much better and righteous? No. But I feel like I am at least putting some positivity back into the world after the horrible things this b**ch did.
 7 years ago '04        #58
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Hmm... so no responses to my post about why everybody wants this chick dead, but #kanyeshrug 's when humans get mutilated? Figures.
 7 years ago '04        #59
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
this is disturbing and disgusting to watch and what gets me even more heated about the situation is the girl's dumbass of a brother had the nerve to say that they had to do it to protect their health. WTF kind of retarded a.ss excuse is that, just stfu and go jump off a bridge into on coming traffic..to those of you who said this chick is clearly distrubed blah blah, no matter how you put it this stupid a.ss girl was heartless and clearly doesn't give a f**k about animals lives, why didn't her brother attempt to stop her? IMO both these piece of s**t croatians deserve to be tossed up a similar height the puppies were, with both their hands restrained into the same river and see how well they fend for themselves
 7 years ago '05        #60
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 bibbyboi said:
No amount of animals lives could equal a humans...even a f**ked up human...

That mind state right there is f**king stupid. What is so special about humans?

Humans are no better then animals. Just because we are the dominant species on Earth doesn't make our worth any better then that of a dog.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago