Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 gGgM35 said:
Nobody cared when the video was posted here on the lady putting the cat in the garbage.
Cats are gay
 7 years ago '06        #22
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 gGgM35 said:
Nobody cared when the video was posted here on the lady putting the cat in the garbage.
Wrong.

And thank god for 4chan.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man this s**t is f**ked down...:(
 7 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 gGgM35 said:
Wtf are you talking about? A whole bunch of us, including myself, were pissed off about that to. That was nowhere near as disturbing as this, though. That cat chilled in the garbage can for 8 hours and its owners found it and let it out. These puppies were drowned one after the other.

The cat thing was still definitely f**ked up and a lot of us were pissed about it but if you can't see the difference between that and this you are a straight up moron.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
no chance the puppies could swim? man that s**t sad
 7 years ago '04        #26
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
I couldnt even watch the whole video.. If they were strays why not get up on the hustle and make some free money off the bastards.. i love animals to death and i know every dog ive every owned was received at a very low price because the people were going to k!ll them or jus let them roam off...

Sad Sad world that we live in now, people dont value every creature walking the earth:smh2:
 7 years ago '04        #27
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 chirpflare said:
once again people wanna k!ll a human over some silly animals...
Does this chick deserve to die? Some would say yes, others no. But regardless of whether you want her dead or not, her behavior is sickening and deserving of punishment. Now I am not condoning raping her and k!lling her stupid a.ss. But at the very least I wouldn't mind seeing a couple big Croatian dudes chuck her a.ss in that river and see how she likes it.
 7 years ago '09        #28
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 matelyan said:
Does this chick deserve to die? Some would say yes, others no. But regardless of whether you want her dead or not, her behavior is sickening and deserving of punishment. Now I am not condoning raping her and k!lling her stupid a.ss. But at the very least I wouldn't mind seeing a couple big Croatian dudes chuck her a.ss in that river and see how she likes it.
however many puppies she threw in that river is the number of times she should get murdered, and then revived and murdered again.
 08-31-2010, 03:00 PM         #29
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:
once again people wanna k!ll a human over some silly animals...
once again an ignorant argument, it doesn't matter if it's animals she is throwing innocent f**king puppies over a cliff, that is a sociopath do you think it's going to stop there? she is destined to murder someone she is sick in the head and i have no sympathy for what happens to her.

she deserves death because she is a sociopath who will never be normal her urge for her sick obsession of murder will only grow this is FACT, people her like and people who molest little kids etc. all deserve the death sentence because they will never contribute to society they will always be molesting, raping and murdering and ruining peoples lives but hey if you wanna take their side of innocent animals, innocent children, innocent victims then good for you because you are no better then them you ignorant douche f**k
 08-31-2010, 03:07 PM         #30
xxclusivee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean most times i feel ppl be going over bored with choosing animals over humans but this s**t was unnecessary
 7 years ago '07        #31
dbullet878 8 heat pts
space
space
$382 | Props total: 298 298
Wow 4chan dont play. The internet is f**king crazy

:applause:

Towards the middle to the end is the focus
 08-31-2010, 03:15 PM         #32
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dbullet878 said:
Wow 4chan dont play. The internet is f**king crazy

:applause:

Towards the middle to the end is the focus
4chan = 13 year olds, pedos and mentally retarded people.

nobody cares what those scumbags think, they jerk off to death videos and s**t in mouth pr0n all day.
 08-31-2010, 03:30 PM         #33
bigdjayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I could, Id take this b**ch and drop her in the middle of the pacific ocean..
 08-31-2010, 03:34 PM         #34
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

HOLY s**t.

b**ch is hardcore.

08-31-2010, 03:39 PM         #35
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps, they can swim right?
 7 years ago '04        #36
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 WorldsStrangest said:
ps, they can swim right?
Doubt they have the strength at that age to swim more than a couple seconds.
 7 years ago '05        #37
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 WorldsStrangest said:
ps, they can swim right?
They are newborn puppies. At the VERY best they could doggy paddle but that lake has a current they have 0 chance of surviving.
 08-31-2010, 03:49 PM         #38
jasondime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would beat this girl to death.

I am not kidding...
 7 years ago '04        #39
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Wow, you guys are pissed. I've never seen such an angry foam-at-the-mouth reaction on here. If only you guys got this pissed about the brutal and loathsome s**t we do to each other on a daily basis. Earlier today, someone posted an article about a mutilated woman whose limbs were removed from the body and spread out over a block in East Detroit. Boxden's response? "Damn, Detroit is f**ked up." A girl throws some puppies in water, and it's "I HOPE THEY r*pe AND murder THIS b**ch wh0ore c*nt 10 TIMES OVER!!" How come y'all didn't say "Damn, (that girl's country) is f**ked up." for this one????

I think it's f**ked up too, but wow. The irony? That one guy who said something about people wanting to k!ll a human over "silly animals" was met with a bunch of "this is the type of s**t that leads to k!lling humans!" responses. How come you guys don't get this mad when humans get k!lled then? #JustSayin
 7 years ago '04        #40
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Wow, you guys are pissed. I've never seen such an angry foam-at-the-mouth reaction on here. If only you guys got this pissed about the brutal and loathsome s**t we do to each other on a daily basis. Earlier today, someone posted an article about a mutilated woman whose limbs were removed from the body and spread out over a block in East Detroit. Boxden's response? "Damn, Detroit is f**ked up." A girl throws some puppies in water, and it's "I HOPE THEY r*pe AND murder THIS b**ch wh0ore c*nt 10 TIMES OVER!!" How come y'all didn't say "Damn, (that girl's country) is f**ked up." for this one????

I think it's f**ked up too, but wow. The irony? That one guy who said something about people wanting to k!ll a human over "silly animals" was met with a bunch of "this is the type of s**t that leads to k!lling humans!" responses. How come you guys don't get this mad when humans get k!lled then? #JustSayin
Just because Detroit really does sucks a.ss dosent mean you have to get all emotional.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago