Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
:lachen001: @ all the b**chassness coming out of these internet gangstas. The s**t was funny to me, I could give 2 f**ks about a damn animal. I've seen real people get slaughtered like animals. The only thing aggravating to is the all the over-emotional f*gs who would feed a damn dog while a human starves.
 7 years ago '10        #182
TheWord 1 heat pts
space
space
$131 | Props total: 100 100
thats terrible. society as a whole is degrading to a point where we have no disregard for beings. smh
 7 years ago '04        #183
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 504 k!lla said:
:lachen001: @ all the b**chassness coming out of these internet gangstas. The s**t was funny to me, I could give 2 f**ks about a damn animal. I've seen real people get slaughtered like animals. The only thing aggravating to is the all the over-emotional f*gs who would feed a damn dog while a human starves.
:applause::applause2::foshizzle:
 7 years ago '08        #184
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
thats f**ked up she did that like that, sure she could have just given them away
 09-02-2010, 10:26 AM         #185
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
A human has every possibility to make a living for himself. If you are born into the slumz of africa, then that sucks, but nobody is k!lling you there. And most likely these people that you see getting slaughtered are no good to society anyway or they wouldnt be in the situation to be slaughtered.
 09-02-2010, 11:43 AM         #186
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PUA Lifestyle said:
A human has every possibility to make a living for himself. If you are born into the slumz of africa, then that sucks, but nobody is k!lling you there. And most likely these people that you see getting slaughtered are no good to society anyway or they wouldnt be in the situation to be slaughtered

do you even know what slaughtered mean?
 7 years ago '05        #187
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
 PUA Lifestyle said:
A human has every possibility to make a living for himself..
that's a.ssuming that the human is born under normal circumstances and that the human is not deformed or disabled in anyway. Just because your circumstances allow for you to function normally doesn't mean that everybody is as lucky.

As far is who's a beneficial to society, you're in no position to determine that. Even the most retarded human can contribute to this world in some way. How can animals?

I rest my case. f**k DEM DOGS.
 7 years ago '04        #188
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 DTownPistonsFan said:
We're not? So if you saw a human being attacked by a dog, and at the same time a dog being attacked by a human, you'd save the dog first? lol a**hole. lol

Human: Ay man! HELP ME! This dog is biting my arm off! It hurts so bad!! OH MY GOD! HELP ME!

Dog: Arf arf arf.

You: I'll save you Clifford!!

I didn't bash anyone for caring about animals. I asked why you don't get this upset about humans. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Wow, you're really good at twisting people's words around to prove your point, and creating ideas in your feeble little mind. I'm not indifferent to animal cruelty. I said this is f**ked up. AGAIN, since your simple a.ss fails at reading, all I did was ask why this is infuriating, but you all are indifferent about the f**ked up things we do to each other. A question that still has yet to be answered (though one person attempted to).

So you're saying the reason this thread is so long is because of people like me, when in the first two pages of comments, there is only ONE person who said something other than "kill and r*pe this b**ch."? How convenient that you only see what you want to see. Wish I could live a life like that.

I didn't see a slaughter in that video. I saw puppies getting tossed in water. Cows are slaughtered. Those puppies were chucked.

Slaughter: The act of butchering for livestock.

The REASON so many people find this terrible is because it was videotaped and posted for pure AMUSEMENT. If there were people posting videos of k!lling people, livestock, etc. sitting there and laughing about it, then that thread would probably have some of the same statements made towards those idiotic people as well. So it's not that all these people care more about animal life than human life, it's just that since this s**t is recorded for everyone to see, it's quite disgusting, just like if any other act you stated would have been if it had been videotaped, and it would have gotten the same exact responses this thread has had.
 7 years ago '09        #189
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
thats sad, that b**ch better pay for what she did to those puppies
 7 years ago '04        #190
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
space
$434 | Props total: 138 138
thats crazy i'm sure they'll find this bi*ch real soon

youtube/jpmr724
twitter/@jpmr724
 7 years ago '04        #191
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18461 18461
Damn honestly that s**t was hard to watch...puppies come on any animal but puppies. People love dogs.
 7 years ago '07        #192
Dthaking21 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 35 35
Really though yall are really some hypocrits....look at what KFC, McDonalds, tyson any food company do to the animals they k!ll and package up nice and neat at wall mart for you to buy and its ok....what makes a cow any different than a dog just cuz our society looks at them as pets....there is a thing called the food chain and life is about survival of the fittest...yea i agree its wrong to k!ll for no reason but this s**t happens on farms daily, ask your grandma how it was back in the day.
my gma grew up on a farm and she used to rip heads off of chickens and they would still run around with their head ripped off...really this aint that real
 7 years ago '06        #193
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Watch PETA act like this s**t didn't happen. Now if it was a n*gga... They'll be pissed off ready to hang them on site.
 09-08-2010, 05:05 AM         #194
ECullen22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow wat a sad world we live in today!
i dont really care much for animals but nobody should ever hurt an animal or make one suffer, especially if there babies
 7 years ago '06        #195
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
People gettin all mad because she's k!lling her puppies. I don't agree with it but people are gonna do what they wanna do so......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy