Shaq on Kobe: "I only compete with big guys"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2010, 05:47 PM         #121
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Your 'logic' is complete a.ss but yet you want to call out everyone elses credibility?

have a nice day kid
Only to fans whom my logic is squelching their pathetic argument.. had I said "Kobe+ any All Star Big men= championship with 'Shaq + Kobe=3 Rings'... 'Kobe + Gasol=2 rings'" you would be here pressing the prop button til your f**king mouse blew up... But since Logic eludes Kobe fans/Stans, and only irrational statements come across as facts, you will only agree to anything that praises Kobe. But the fact Kobe failed to make the playoffs, and got bumped out of the first round twice that has been completely wiped from your memory but Shaq in his prime years of his NBA Career never missed the playoffs, not with LA, Not with Orlando... But again this is the KobeSpermCounter so anything not praising kobe is what you would call Idiot talk...
 7 years ago '04        #122
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 6207 6207
 A.O. said:
Only to fans whom my logic is squelching their pathetic argument.. had I said "Kobe+ any All Star Big men= championship with 'Shaq + Kobe=3 Rings'... 'Kobe + Gasol=2 rings'" you would be here pressing the prop button til your f**king mouse blew up... But since Logic eludes Kobe fans/Stans, and only irrational statements come across as facts, you will only agree to anything that praises Kobe. But the fact Kobe failed to make the playoffs, and got bumped out of the first round twice that has been completely wiped from your memory but Shaq in his prime years of his NBA Career never missed the playoffs, not with LA, Not with Orlando... But again this is the KobeSpermCounter so anything not praising kobe is what you would call Idiot talk...
......well damn
 7 years ago '04        #123
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 6207 6207
 .:RELOADED:. said:
explain kobe having 2 rings and shaq only having one without him???

ya ill wait......even after playing with wade a top 3 player in the league then moving on to phoenix with nash and a nice phoenix squad and then playing with lebron

1 ring after all that? 1 finals appearance without kobe since he left?

while kobe has had 3 finals appearances and 2 rings since the divorce

Stupid muh'f**ka u do realize Shaq is damn near 40 and Kobe is only 32 right? I swear n*ggas get dumber by da second.

And plus ask yourself this question, if u could have a Shaq in his prime or a Kobe in his prime, which one would u take? And if u allow your brain to even consider taking Kobe Bryant over Shaq please relieve the Earth of your presence.......seriously
 7 years ago '10        #124
doubler704 
space
space
$62 | Props total: 12 12
Man half of yall dont know ish bout bball. In order to win in the league u have to have a good big man. Go back years and tell me which NBA champion didnt have a good big man. Jordan had 3 different ones in Grant Cartwright and Rodman. And look at those teams that the lakers played and tell me how many of them had a good bigman? Philly had Motumbo but he wasnt the same when he left the Hawks. The Pacers had Smits. Who????? The Nets had Todd MaCCulough. Damn I mean if Shaq didnt win the MVP something would be very wrong. Shag didnt put up nearly those types of numbers on teams that had good big men like Portland, Houston, SA, Sacramento etc

The key factor is that all 3 of those teams had all-star guards on their rosters. Kobe kept Reggie in check in 2000. After game 1 he kept Iverson in check in 2001. He kept Kidd in check in 2002. Shaq played a huge part in winning those three rings but they were won on the defensive end in my opinion.
 7 years ago '07        #125
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13038 13038
shaq needed kobe just as much as kobe needed shaq to win those titles back in the 3 peat
not true. it was 60/40 at the very least. even at the end of his prime, shaq was able to win being paired with wade. when kobe tried to be the man on the team he shot them out of the series against detroit.
 7 years ago '07        #126
space
space
i can agree with 60/40......but one of the years it was 50/50.......and kobe didnt shoot them out of s**t the entire team gave up on each other

shaq and kobe were fueding (both were being damn b**ches about wanting the glory and to be the MAN) while gary payton gave up in the series cause he couldnt play the way he wanted to play...malone was injured and ring chasing as a old man...people forget karl malone was 40 years old that year while payton was 36...they were both s**tty signings

lakers lost because of themselves...they were the better team but they didnt play like it
i oversimplified cuz there was a lot more going on than that, but kobe was taking 6 more shots a game than shaq and scoring 4 less points lol. he shot 38% to shaq's 63%. he tried to make it a pissing contest cuz him and shaq were beefing, much to the team's detriment. i know the other players played like s**t too but this circus show hurt them more than anything.
 7 years ago '05        #127
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 joshdogg26 said:
i oversimplified cuz there was a lot more going on than that, but kobe was taking 6 more shots a game than shaq and scoring 4 less points lol. he shot 38% to shaq's 63%. he tried to make it a pissing contest cuz him and shaq were beefing, much to the team's detriment. i know the other players played like s**t too but this circus show hurt them more than anything.
yet that circus was going on for years and they was winning titles still.

it was a shock that they even made it to the finals that year. No one was playing team ball

Gray couldnt run the Triangle if his life depend on it and to this day one of the most selifish players in history. Karl got hurt Phil jackson was been an idiot

and the media was blowing this s**t up everyday all day till it just got out of hand. Yea kobe had a hand in it but n*gga was no where near the sole reason why they lost that year. Shaq even admitted later on he wish he could of done things different. But of course

this is bx aka Hate on anything kobe
 7 years ago '05        #128
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
not true. it was 60/40 at the very least. even at the end of his prime, shaq was able to win being paired with wade. when kobe tried to be the man on the team he shot them out of the series against detroit.
yea they Beat the f**king Dallas With dirk who always chokes they was up 2-0 and after that game 3 bs Dirk lost it and to this day never got it back.

and funny how u love to throw that 06 win and anyone loves to talk about game 7 this year cause of the so called Ref CALLS AND FREE THROWS YET IN THE 06 FINALS WADE TOOK f**kING MORE FREE THROWS THEN I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND THE REF GAVE THAT MAN
EVER f**kING CALL IN THE WORLD .

But of course u not gonna bring that up rite i forgot bad ref and free throws talk only apply to KOBE IF ITS IN HIS FAVOR BUT IF ITS NOT THEN LET IT RIDE RITE

And lol @ all this kobe sidekick talk like there cant be a 1-2 punch like he wasnt only in his early 20 yet still avg 21 a game. Everyone knows Shaq was the big man on that team. ITS JUST SAD HOW U GUYS TRY TO SAY IT LIKE KOBE WAS CARRIED OR SOMETHING LIKE HE WASNT A STARTER LIKE HE WASNT TOP 3 SG IN THE NBA AT THAT TIME. LIKE HE WOULDNT OF BEEN THE NUMBER 1 GUY ON LIKE 98% OF OTHER NBA TEAMS...

this stupid bashing gets funnier and funnier everyday
 7 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
yet that circus was going on for years and they was winning titles still.

it was a shock that they even made it to the finals that year. No one was playing team ball

Gray couldnt run the Triangle if his life depend on it and to this day one of the most selifish players in history. Karl got hurt Phil jackson was been an idiot

and the media was blowing this s**t up everyday all day till it just got out of hand. Yea kobe had a hand in it but n*gga was no where near the sole reason why they lost that year. Shaq even admitted later on he wish he could of done things different. But of course

this is bx aka Hate on anything kobe
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
yea they Beat the f**king Dallas With dirk who always chokes they was up 2-0 and after that game 3 bs Dirk lost it and to this day never got it back.

and funny how u love to throw that 06 win and anyone loves to talk about game 7 this year cause of the so called Ref CALLS AND FREE THROWS YET IN THE 06 FINALS WADE TOOK f**kING MORE FREE THROWS THEN I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND THE REF GAVE THAT MAN
EVER f**kING CALL IN THE WORLD .

But of course u not gonna bring that up rite i forgot bad ref and free throws talk only apply to KOBE IF ITS IN HIS FAVOR BUT IF ITS NOT THEN LET IT RIDE RITE

And lol @ all this kobe sidekick talk like there cant be a 1-2 punch like he wasnt only in his early 20 yet still avg 21 a game. Everyone knows Shaq was the big man on that team. ITS JUST SAD HOW U GUYS TRY TO SAY IT LIKE KOBE WAS CARRIED OR SOMETHING LIKE HE WASNT A STARTER LIKE HE WASNT TOP 3 SG IN THE NBA AT THAT TIME. LIKE HE WOULDNT OF BEEN THE NUMBER 1 GUY ON LIKE 98% OF OTHER NBA TEAMS...

this stupid bashing gets funnier and funnier everyday

[pic - click to view]

i actually like kobe, i just wouldn't let him f**k me and/or my wife like u would. i swear u respond to every BX post that has the word kobe in it like u see the bat signal or some s**t, ol' captain-save-a-ho a.ss dude. ur first post added zero to what had already been said and ur second opened up an entirely separate can of worms, when u have accounts of reffs fixing lakers series for years and donaghy reffed zero of the heat's games. if our ring doesn't count, none of urs do either, and we should all quit watching basketball.
 7 years ago '05        #130
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

i actually like kobe, i just wouldn't let him f**k me and/or my wife like u would. i swear u respond to every BX post that has the word kobe in it like u see the bat signal or some s**t, ol' captain-save-a-ho a.ss dude. ur first post added zero to what had already been said and ur second opened up an entirely separate can of worms, when u have accounts of reffs fixing lakers series for years and donaghy reffed zero of the heat's games. if our ring doesn't count, none of urs do either, and we should all quit watching basketball.
but i am not the one saying who ring count and dont count that's what your missing that u and b**ch n*ggas like u.

all u guys do is come up with bs to downgrade players... And when i come in and put u in your place all u can say is the typical bx respone WHICH IS GETTING OLD SUPER OLD

we will just wait and see what goes down this year. but i know if the lakers do win all u guys gonna do is make excuess blame ref or who ever u can to put down kobe and the lakers. that is what i am trying to say

check my posts n*gga i give props to any player or anyone who does rite. YEA I HAVE MY FRAV TEAMS BUT I AM NOT A d!ckRIDER AND WONT GIVE SOMEONE THERE DUE UNLIKE ALOT OF YOU LOSER ON THIS SITE. That is truth
 7 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
but i am not the one saying who ring count and dont count that's what your missing that u and b**ch n*ggas like u.

all u guys do is come up with bs to downgrade players... And when i come in and put u in your place all u can say is the typical bx respone WHICH IS GETTING OLD SUPER OLD

we will just wait and see what goes down this year. but i know if the lakers do win all u guys gonna do is make excuess blame ref or who ever u can to put down kobe and the lakers. that is what i am trying to say

check my posts n*gga i give props to any player or anyone who does rite. YEA I HAVE MY FRAV TEAMS BUT I AM NOT A d!ckRIDER AND WONT GIVE SOMEONE THERE DUE UNLIKE ALOT OF YOU LOSER ON THIS SITE. That is truth
i didn't say anybody's ring didn't count. and u just tried to say the heat's ring didn't count. walking contradiction.
 7 years ago '04        #132
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 A.O.™ said:
Isn't this the second time that you've called me a 'Kobe stan' with no merit? Why is it that you always end up in every Kobe thread acting like you have more v*ginal tears than the chick Kobe supposedly r*ped? I can never take you seriously because all your arguments come off as if their coming from some little boy whose feelings were hurt when Kobe didn't sign his Laker jersey so he decided to get 'revenge' by b**ching about Kobe every chance he gets. Your logic is STILL a.ss, you have yet to say anything that shows that 'Kobe slowed Shaq down', reaching playoffs =/= winning rings.

In the words of Kevin Durant....

GET OFF KOBES NUTS. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU

*waits for a post with every other word being sperm and stan*

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 09-02-2010 at 06:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago