Shaq on Kobe: "I only compete with big guys"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 joshdogg26 said:
the reporter asked about kobe, he didn't bring it up himself, and he was very non-confrontational about it. when kobe won his 5th shaq's name was one of the first things out of his mouth with no prompting whatsoever...
ohhhh yeah I forgot about that "It means I have 1 more than shaq and you can take that to the bank"

I don't know man I guess I'll give Kobe a pass for that since he didn't say anything about Shaq after that "tell me how my a.ss tastes" video

But all this "5 but I helped get 3" is stupid as f*ck. Both of them should thank Fisher and Horry too.

For real, I hate them both equally for breaking up a dynasty all bc of egos
 7 years ago '07        #82
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 CutKidd21 said:
ohhhh yeah I forgot about that "It means I have 1 more than shaq and you can take that to the bank"

I don't know man I guess I'll give Kobe a pass for that since he didn't say anything about Shaq after that "tell me how my a.ss tastes" video

But all this "5 but I helped get 3" is stupid as f*ck. Both of them should thank Fisher and Horry too.

For real, I hate them both equally for breaking up a dynasty all bc of egos
it was just a really ugly situation. phil played both sides of it cuz he wanted them to be competitive but ultimately it imploded. people forget that kobe is the one who wanted phil gone after '04. shaq liked phil and i think phil had always favored shaq. before he won in LA, shaq was basically treated like lebron has been or iverson when he'd be one of the best players in the league but u couldn't win a ring with a team built around him, and i think he was in phil's debt for legitimizing him. it was only after phil came back to the lakers that he started to throw barbs at shaq so he could snuggle up to kobe again. the zen master is a snake .
 7 years ago '05        #83
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 joshdogg26 said:
the fact that ur so mad in a thread where shaq sidestepped an opportunity to badmouth kobe speaks volumes. also, u need to learn to be more concise if u want to hold people's attention.
wtf are u talking about can u see me thur they PC or something lol i am not mad at all

i was just simple telling that kobe did not come outta no where with that comment there was

years of s**t talk to him about shaq, and when kobe passed him ring wise kobe let it be know

now how u get that i am mad for stating facts ill never know
 7 years ago '04        #84
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i just don't see how u can support a n*gga that would dime u out just to save his own skin
 7 years ago '09        #85
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 A.O.™ said:
Actually I wasnt wrong.. I proved my point with facts, but ofcourse on Boxden thats not enough.. Your stupid a.ss said "Shaq needed Kobe to his championships and vice versa" my point was.. Shaq didnt need Kobe, any other Elite 2guard would do.. and I brought Penny up, because him and Shaq went to the Finals together, then I brought D.Wade up because him and Shaq won a championship together" hence proving I was right and you were kind of right but mainly wrong... I'm pretty sure Shaq could have handled the Pacers, Nets, and Philly in the finals without Kobe... hence why he got 3 Finals MVP for completely destroying their centers.

Hence why you and Brian Pumper share the same IQ and it's perfect he is your avatar because you both really think your doing more than you are...
you are a true to life idiot,i said sure shaq "might" MIGHT! not have won with out kobe and they were both important to ther teams accomplish ments,that was exactly what i said,if you wernt so f**king stupid and could read the post i posted u would understand this, i never siad they couldnt win with out each other and i said shaq was the center peice to thier offence u dumb human garbage a.ss n*gga,that what ive been tryin to f**kin tell you idiot,so idk even kno y u was even bring up penny and wade,damn u dumb n*ggas on here
 7 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wtf are u talking about can u see me thur they PC or something lol i am not mad at all

i was just simple telling that kobe did not come outta no where with that comment there was

years of s**t talk to him about shaq, and when kobe passed him ring wise kobe let it be know

now how u get that i am mad for stating facts ill never know
cuz u blow up mad threads posting about kobe. why don't u contact his manager with an offer to ghostwrite his memoirs? seriously.
 7 years ago '05        #87
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
u n*ggas are stupid i never said kobe is the Goat i never said kobe can walk on water like alot of these ppl are.

am i a kobe fan yesss but not like that the end all be all for me. I was going to lakers game when they was at the forum with chick hearn talking about the jello is jiggling s**t.

kobe is my frav player yes but dont mean i am a stan i like alot of players and at the end of the day i am a basketball fan . but on this site everyone is so quick to just throw the word stan out like that totally discredit everything someone says. i have never ever said a stan like comment.

but when ppl on this site just says stupid s**t like shaq could of won with any elite 2 guard or act like anyone else would of won with luck walton kwane brown and smush parker part of your starting 5. then i gotta say something s**t is just stupid like the hate for him is so high on this site i saw someone say ROBERT HORRY IS BETTER THEN KOBE LOL IF THAT AINT HATE TALK IDK WHAT IS
 7 years ago '05        #88
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
cuz u blow up mad threads posting about kobe. why don't u contact his manager with an offer to ghostwrite his memoirs? seriously.
RITE coming from a guy with wade in his avy of course u could care less u got

team USA. funny how u not trying to bring up that i was right and you was wrong

saying that kobe just said that thing about shaq without anyone saying anything to him about it. funny how u just forgot about that, now your trying to be funny talking about s**t that has nothing to do with anything YEA OK
 7 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
RITE coming from a guy with wade in his avy of course u could care less u got

team USA. funny how u not trying to bring up that i was right and you was wrong

saying that kobe just said that thing about shaq without anyone saying anything to him about it. funny how u just forgot about that, now your trying to be funny talking about s**t that has nothing to do with anything YEA OK
kobe DID say that without any prompting. if history and a general dislike spanning years is what u mean, then shaq was justified in saying anything he said too. by "without any prompting" i mean that nobody asked him about shaq, but it was the first thing on his mind after winning, which is kind of sad. i don't remember shaq saying anything about kobe when he won his 4th.
 7 years ago '06        #90
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 KeepinItTrill said:
he helped you get your 3, and then Wade helped you get your other ring

Shaq's such a clown now I swear, acting like he got his 4 rings by his lonesome
for real, now look at shaq, trying to hop on whatever team he thinks will win it next, just so he can say he was the biggest reason. He didn't do s**t for cleveland, what happened to all that talk "win a ring for the king" bulls**t. Now he wants to hop on bostons nuts. Dont get me wrong, shaq used to be a beast and damn near everyone in the league was scared of him, now nobody is scared of this guy, he needs to get knocked the f**k out by that big choi dude or whatever his name is, knock some sense into him.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
still wondering how its only kobe who has to do everything by himself as if its 1vs 5 for him

yet yall cool with the f**king SUPERTEAM they call the heat and yall saying thats a great movie

yet if kobe doesnt score play d reb shoots 100 percent then he is a sidekick and he gets carried by his team.

yet LBJ can join TEAM USA and its all good ummmm

now THATS ETHER!!!!!

08-30-2010, 08:05 PM         #92
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
he helped you get your 3, and then Wade helped you get your other ring

Shaq's such a clown now I swear, acting like he got his 4 rings by his lonesome
U mean he helped Wade get a ring...Wade wasnt gettin a ring when shaq wasnt there
 7 years ago '07        #93
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
hahaha it's funny how reporters ask ?'s like these but no one bothers asking about the big time rumors this past season..like asking lebron about the allegations that delonte west was sleeping with his mother, and that's what caused him to "give up" in the playoffs or ask delonte west about rumors of him sleeping with gloria james and that being the reason the team chemistry seemed to be off in the playoffs....i mean really wtf..some interviewers ANY interviewer who gets the opportunity to speak with those two mean ..regardless of the circumstances which it happens..should ask those f**king questions..now that's what us fans really want to know lol
 7 years ago '09        #94
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Shaq will always be a laker to me, he was the man back in the days. Great guy too I've been him a couple times and dude would always chill and sign for his fans

[pic - click to view]

@ "about a guy who has 5 and I helped him get 3"
 7 years ago '06        #95
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
You helped him get 3, just like HE helped you get those 3 as well. f**got.
 7 years ago '04        #96
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 6248 6248
 Storchaveli said:
You helped him get 3, just like HE helped you get those 3 as well. f**got.
We ALL know who "The Man" was during the 3peat(da man wit 3 Finals MVPs)so don't even try to act like it was equal n*gga at u d!ck suckin a.ss n*ggas
 08-31-2010, 06:16 AM         #97
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you are a true to life idiot,i said sure shaq "might" MIGHT! not have won with out kobe and they were both important to ther teams accomplish ments,that was exactly what i said,if you wernt so f**king stupid and could read the post i posted u would understand this, i never siad they couldnt win with out each other and i said shaq was the center peice to thier offence u dumb human garbage a.ss n*gga,that what ive been tryin to f**kin tell you idiot,so idk even kno y u was even bring up penny and wade,damn u dumb n*ggas on here
Are you that stupid? might implies that he probably wouldnt have won without Kobe, me proving that Shaq DID win without Kobe supports my point that Shaq would have won without Kobe.. You dumb a.ss, just accept defeat and stfu already...

Its like when people said now that Kobe got rid of Shaq he'll never win again, him winning again proved them wrong, RIGHT?

f**king idiot..
 7 years ago '04        #98
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
SHAQ A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #99
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 A.O.™ said:
Are you that stupid? might implies that he probably wouldnt have won without Kobe, me proving that Shaq DID win without Kobe supports my point that Shaq would have won without Kobe.. You dumb a.ss, just accept defeat and stfu already...

Its like when people said now that Kobe got rid of Shaq he'll never win again, him winning again proved them wrong, RIGHT?

f**king idiot..
i cant even belive how stupid u actuly are,im actualy impressed by how dumb u are,"might implies that he probly wouldnt have" are u really that stupid im done
 08-31-2010, 07:24 PM         #100
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
shaqs mad kobe gonna have more rings than him
and get in the Hall of Fame BEFORE him...AND he makes more money than Shaq.

isn't this the same lame a.ss n*gga about to wife up c*m guzzlin "15 minutes of fame" having a.ss Hoopz?

Kobe continues to k!ll s**t WITHOUT Shaq, what was Shaq doing in Phoenix & Cleveland? JACK s**t. Just like he's gonna ride pine in Boston unless KG & Perkins are hurt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy