Shaq on Kobe: "I only compete with big guys"

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
God.. What is happening to this forum?

You guys are f**king retarded and emotional.
 7 years ago '06        #62
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 akademiks said:
God.. What is happening to this forum?

You guys are f**king retarded and emotional.
agreed

goodbye to objectivity
 7 years ago '05        #63
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
here we go with this talk.... let me guess u think shaq did all by himself rite

cause there are plenty of teams that won rings with just one player rite.

jordan is the best ever he never lost any games he shot 100 percent

he won all 6 rings by himself he is the only player to win alone rite...
kobe beast f**ked this n*gga i swear to god
 7 years ago '07        #64
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 abstractq said:
peep how shaq said he HELPED kobe

kobe = GOAT
funny how he said the right thing not to step on any toes and people still talk s**t, as if u would have preferred him to say "a guy i gave 3 rings to." that definitely would have been the better thing to say.

GUNIT-FINEST said:
still wondering how its only kobe who has to do everything by himself as if its 1vs 5 for him

yet yall cool with the f**king SUPERTEAM they call the heat and yall saying thats a great movie

yet if kobe doesnt score play d reb shoots 100 percent then he is a sidekick and he gets carried by his team.

yet LBJ can join TEAM USA and its all good ummmm
even when he obviously doesn't do it all by himself, he still gets the credit for it as if he did. u can't have it both ways .
 7 years ago '04        #65
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i hate when people comment on shaq but talk like they never seen the dude play. have any of you even stepped on a basketball court? i mean i play in the post right, and am pretty good down there, but not necessarily the best athlete on the court, yet cause i can play down low it makes my teammates look way better than they are cause theyre always open. now obviously penny,wade,kobe are all great players, but unless you actually played some ball and took the abuse that big guys take in the paint and realize that having a dominant big man CHANGES EVERYTHING, you shouldnt be commenting on who helped who win. kobe might have average the same amount of points with or without shaq, but i guarantee you the points came muuuuch easier when shaq was on the court. theyd be the easiest 25 points a game he ever scored in his life. i mean we're talkin about shaq being double and triple teamed, and even when he doesnt have the ball you have 2 guys trying to deny the entry pass. it makes the whole teams job easier. and thats why everyone respects how michael won those rings without a legit 5. im no GM but im pretty sure if you asked any of them could go back, theyd rather have a prime shaq. it just makes everyones job easier man..
 7 years ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 joshdogg26 said:
funny how he said the right thing not to step on any toes and people still talk s**t, as if u would have preferred him to say "a guy i gave 3 rings to." that definitely would have been the better thing to say. .
Shaq didn't need to say it... Shaq was the one with the 3 finals MVPs

For the longest time the only way to stop him was to send him to the line, people knew they had no chance against him.
 08-30-2010, 06:03 PM         #67
LoeSoSick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... just sad
 08-30-2010, 06:09 PM         #68
normpeterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"a guy that has 5 and i helped him get 3" real talk right there
:cool-smiley-009:
 08-30-2010, 06:20 PM         #69
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Horace Grant was the 4 on that squad. I see what you're saying as far as Shaq being the constant, but it can also be said that he's had the luxury of playing with and All Star guard the majority of his career. You will never know if he could win without an elite guard. Like Terrance Crack said, they helped each other. Shaq was the man those years, but Kobe was no slouch. Not to mention he was only 25 when they won their third so it's to be expected that it was Diesel's team. I know the hate in your blood for 24 will never to allow you to agree with this despite it making sense, so I'll accept the fact that you fall in line perfectly with my sig. Make it a great day.
f**k 24... but besides that I made the same argument for Kobe just yesterday... That Phil replaced Shaq with Gasol and started winning championships again.. Problem is that you guys have a problem reading...

As long as you can admit.. KOBE was the help, the sidekick, the 2nd option, Robin, Ochocinco, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Pippen, Gasol, etc... We ok..
 7 years ago '05        #70
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
most (not all) kobe fans should have to earn a comment box on any sports forum period.
 7 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol @ these loser acting like i am the problem yet we got ppl on this site saying kobe slowed shaq down??? shaq would of won 6 rings with penny???

n*ggas getting mad at me but letting stupid s**t like that slide YEA IIGHT
 08-30-2010, 06:50 PM         #72
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol @ these loser acting like i am the problem yet we got ppl on this site saying kobe slowed shaq down??? shaq would of won 6 rings with penny???

n*ggas getting mad at me but letting stupid s**t like that slide YEA IIGHT
My opinions are backed with facts... while your opinions are only supported with your obsession to have your face bouncing up and down in kobe's lap with dreams of what fill vanessa to be smeared all over your face...Even Kobe stans dont respect you... everybody here is well aware of my hate for Kobe Bryant and all my attempts to discredit his resume, but when I'm wrong I gracefully bow out, and let everybody carry on. You stare at your loses in the face and start to type in CAPS in an attempt to spread E-FEAR...
 7 years ago '09        #73
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 beantown said:
Shaq didn't need to say it... Shaq was the one with the 3 finals MVPs

For the longest time the only way to stop him was to send him to the line, people knew they had no chance against him.
This is true. At one time he was the most dominant player in the NBA. You couldn't handle Shaq. Period.

But when he constantly keeps Kobe's name in his mouth it downgrades the player he was. Makes it seem like he thinks people think Kobe's better than him so he has to say something about him.

For real, when's the last time you heard Kobe say something about Shaq's game or his rings????
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
 deziking said:
shaq did not help them get "3" this old fart needs to realize that he was useless before and he is useless now dude needs to retire. Useless bum.

[pic - click to view]

Imagin3 said:
Yeah, Shaq owns.
He was holding s**t down during the 4th quarter of close games, shooting lights out from the line and making key baskets and crucial defensive stops.

SHAQ4GOAT

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

You were saying?
 7 years ago '07        #75
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14977 14977
 almcaffee said:
A guy who has 4 and I helped him win 3..... and never once did he even have to face ONE all star big man in a finals series, while i closed every 4th quarter when they started the haq a shaq....
guess you forgot about him facing hakeem olajuwon in the finals when he was with orlando
 7 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
This is true. At one time he was the most dominant player in the NBA. You couldn't handle Shaq. Period.

But when he constantly keeps Kobe's name in his mouth it downgrades the player he was. Makes it seem like he thinks people think Kobe's better than him so he has to say something about him.

For real, when's the last time you heard Kobe say something about Shaq's game or his rings????
the reporter asked about kobe, he didn't bring it up himself, and he was very non-confrontational about it. when kobe won his 5th shaq's name was one of the first things out of his mouth with no prompting whatsoever...
 08-30-2010, 07:12 PM         #77
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

You were saying?
Shaq went Beast mode on Mutumbo lol...
 7 years ago '05        #78
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 kuruption said:
Horace Grant was the 4 on that squad. I see what you're saying as far as Shaq being the constant, but it can also be said that he's had the luxury of playing with and All Star guard the majority of his career. You will never know if he could win without an elite guard. Like Terrance Crack said, they helped each other. Shaq was the man those years, but Kobe was no slouch. Not to mention he was only 25 when they won their third so it's to be expected that it was Diesel's team. I know the hate in your blood for 24 will never to allow you to agree with this despite it making sense, so I'll accept the fact that you fall in line perfectly with my sig. Make it a great day.
 joshdogg26 said:
the reporter asked about kobe, he didn't bring it up himself, and he was very non-confrontational about it. when kobe won his 5th shaq's name was one of the first things out of his mouth with no prompting whatsoever...
rite cause ppl wasnt saying since the day shaq left he couldnt win without shaq rite.

and shaq didnt do a f**king freestyle on kobe as soon he lost in 08 finals rite what was it

kobe cant do it without me tell me how my a.ss taste. I mean beside that and espn pretty much saying everyday how he cant win with out shaq till he got that 4th & 5th ring.

yea u rite kobe just spit that s**t rite out of his mouth yea kobe wtf was u thinking man this is why i hate most of u on bx yall only wanna tell part of the truth
the part that brings down one person instead of tell the full thing. but let me guess i am been a stan rite cause i am telling the truth yea alright ill be a stan then some of u know nothing about the game of basketball and u prove that every day with some of yall comments
 7 years ago '07        #79
space
space
the fact that ur so mad in a thread where shaq sidestepped an opportunity to badmouth kobe speaks volumes. also, u need to learn to be more concise if u want to hold people's attention.
 08-30-2010, 07:17 PM         #80
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How we forget how crucial D.George was on all those teams
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy