most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Nautilus O said:
3 straight Finals MVPs pretty much sums this whole thread up. You can't be the "help" if you winning the mvp.

Kobe winning the ring battle but legacy wise, Shaq is in a different caliber than Kobe. Shaq kept the NBA relevant after the GOAT retired.
Yeah, Shaq owns.
He was holding s**t down during the 4th quarter of close games, shooting lights out from the line and making key baskets and crucial defensive stops.

SHAQ4GOAT
 7 years ago '08        #42
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Yea motherf**ker I said it... Penny and Shaq stay together They would have probably won 5 RINGS, and JORDAN DOESNT GET 6...get f**king mad...
Penny and Shaq have 0 finals wins together.
 08-30-2010, 04:55 PM         #43
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i forgot b pumper played for the lakers and was exactly on topic to what we were talking about...what an idiot
n*ggas on boxden are so stupid sarcasm goes over there head, and they claim to be smart... let me break it down for you...

"Brian Pumper" is known across the world to be stupid a.ss f**k, among his pr0n peers, the new industry he is trying to break into, and is pretty much a walking punchline at this point...

You are talking about "this post lowering your IQ"

So i refer to your avatar, pointing out how smart can you really be, if you have B.Pumper representing your Online handle...

Do you get it yet????

Or do I need to break out paint program, and circle it in bright colors for you?
 08-30-2010, 04:58 PM         #44
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Penny and Shaq have 0 finals wins together.
Ok... whats your point? Did I say they WON a Finals... I SAID IF THEY STAYED TOGETHER... follow this "STAYED TOGETHER"... They made it to the FINALS, then they got swept by Jordan in the conference Finals... BUT IF THEY BUILT OFF THEIR SUCCESS THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH!!!
 7 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
shaq hated the fact that penny was getting to big almost as big as him. that's why he left

and the same s**t went down in L.A shaq was the big free agent kobe was drafted as a rookie

no one knew kobe would blow like he did but when he did. Shaq started been a b**ch just like in ORL

so there was no way shaq was gonna stay in Orl and if u ever read anything about shaq or know anything then u would know he has to be the center of attention and the leader. So how can u sit

here and say shaq and penny would win 6 rings when shaq didnt even want to play with him. LOL YOUR A f**kING LOSER DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT
 08-30-2010, 05:03 PM         #46
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
shaq hated the fact that penny was getting to big almost as big as him. that's why he left

and the same s**t went down in L.A shaq was the big free agent kobe was drafted as a rookie

no one knew kobe would blow like he did but when he did. Shaq started been a b**ch just like in ORL

so there was no way shaq was gonna stay in Orl and if u ever read anything about shaq or know anything then u would know he has to be the center of attention and the leader. So how can u sit

here and say shaq and penny would win 6 rings when shaq didnt even want to play with him. LOL YOUR A f**kING LOSER DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

You stupid f**got I got VHS of penny to this day.. He always said he had no problem with Shaq being the man, and the center of attention... (UNLIKE KOBE)... Shaq left Orlando because he said he wanted to play in LA.. nothing of Penny's doing... thats why I said... LISTEN CLOSE because you might miss it again...."IF THEY STAYED TOGETHER" Penny didnt have the EGO Kobe Bryant had... Hence why Orlando did so good, Penny had no problem dumping the ball down to the big fella... But SHAQ wanted to play in LA, and he said because thats where Kareem and em played so he wanted to play there... Here this stupid n*gga making s**t up, about Penny getting to big... yea he was becoming a STAR, but he didnt have a EGO on the basketball court...
 7 years ago '09        #47
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 A.O.™ said:
n*ggas on boxden are so stupid sarcasm goes over there head, and they claim to be smart... let me break it down for you...

"Brian Pumper" is known across the world to be stupid a.ss f**k, among his pr0n peers, the new industry he is trying to break into, and is pretty much a walking punchline at this point...

You are talking about "this post lowering your IQ"

So i refer to your avatar, pointing out how smart can you really be, if you have B.Pumper representing your Online handle...

Do you get it yet????

Or do I need to break out paint program, and circle it in bright colors for you?
no i got it it was just corny as f**k and stupid cause u were wrong and tried to change the subject..wow u really must be retarded,for that i apologize because i guess you dont kno any better
 7 years ago '08        #48
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Ok... whats your point? Did I say they WON a Finals... I SAID IF THEY STAYED TOGETHER... follow this "STAYED TOGETHER"... They made it to the FINALS, then they got swept by Jordan in the conference Finals... BUT IF THEY BUILT OFF THEIR SUCCESS THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH!!!
Oh, we're playing the 'if' game, cool bro.

Well then, if Jordan gave Kwame Brown a real chance we wouldn't be talking about Shaq today.
 7 years ago '05        #49
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 A.O.™ said:
You stupid f**got I got VHS of penny to this day.. He always said he had no problem with Shaq being the man, and the center of attention... (UNLIKE KOBE)... Shaq left Orlando because he said he wanted to play in LA.. nothing of Penny's doing... thats why I said... LISTEN CLOSE because you might miss it again...."IF THEY STAYED TOGETHER" Penny didnt have the EGO Kobe Bryant had... Hence why Orlando did so good, Penny had no problem dumping the ball down to the big fella... But SHAQ wanted to play in LA, and he said because thats where Kareem and em played so he wanted to play there... Here this stupid n*gga making s**t up, about Penny getting to big... yea he was becoming a STAR, but he didnt have a EGO on the basketball court...
no you idiot shaq wanted to Be the man look at this

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

then that

and tell me shaq didnt have a problem with penny. I never said penny had a problem it was Shaq Shaq always want everything around him.

watch those and then tell me shaq doesnt have an EGO problem doesnt matter if it was kobe penny Mj iverson who ever there would of been a problem sooner or later
 08-30-2010, 05:10 PM         #50
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
an over-the-hill Shaq still getting Kobe stans furious.
 08-30-2010, 05:12 PM         #51
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
no i got it it was just corny as f**k and stupid cause u were wrong and tried to change the subject..wow u really must be retarded,for that i apologize because i guess you dont kno any better

Actually I wasnt wrong.. I proved my point with facts, but ofcourse on Boxden thats not enough.. Your stupid a.ss said "Shaq needed Kobe to his championships and vice versa" my point was.. Shaq didnt need Kobe, any other Elite 2guard would do.. and I brought Penny up, because him and Shaq went to the Finals together, then I brought D.Wade up because him and Shaq won a championship together" hence proving I was right and you were kind of right but mainly wrong... I'm pretty sure Shaq could have handled the Pacers, Nets, and Philly in the finals without Kobe... hence why he got 3 Finals MVP for completely destroying their centers.

Hence why you and Brian Pumper share the same IQ and it's perfect he is your avatar because you both really think your doing more than you are...
 08-30-2010, 05:14 PM         #52
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
no you idiot shaq wanted to Be the man look at this

then that

and tell me shaq didnt have a problem with penny. I never said penny had a problem it was Shaq Shaq always want everything around him.

watch those and then tell me shaq doesnt have an EGO problem doesnt matter if it was kobe penny Mj iverson who ever there would of been a problem sooner or later
R U f**king stupid? Who on this planet doesnt know Shaq has a ego problem? did you not watch his 30 minute MTV Cribs edition?
 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM         #53
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Oh, we're playing the 'if' game, cool bro.

Well then, if Jordan gave Kwame Brown a real chance we wouldn't be talking about Shaq today.
Kwame Brown would be going down as a top 50 NBA player...
 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM         #54
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A guy who has 4 and I helped him win 3..... and never once did he even have to face ONE all star big man in a finals series, while i closed every 4th quarter when they started the haq a shaq....
 7 years ago '04        #55
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17204 17204
 abstractq said:
peep how shaq said he HELPED kobe

kobe = GOAT
This..................
 7 years ago '04        #56
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,540 | Props total: 5134 5134
shaq did not help them get "3" this old fart needs to realize that he was useless before and he is useless now dude needs to retire. Useless bum.
 7 years ago '08        #57
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
"And I helped him get 3"...
 7 years ago '10        #58
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
shaqs a f**king clown.. kobe and wade can say the same thing. kobe helped get 3, wade helped get 1. you only have 4 rings.. basically this big b**ch thinks he did it on his own, superman is only your alias, dumbf**k.
 08-30-2010, 05:36 PM         #59
GETCHAGOTCHA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #60
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 A.O.™ said:
Any Elite 2Guard... with a bunch of shooters like he had in Orlando would have got the job done...

LA... Horry, Fisher, Fox

Orlando... 3D, Nick Anderson and somebody I'm missing cant remember his name

With the elite Guard Kobe / Penny...

Got the job done with Shaq... the proof is there... Orlando is the team he failed with, LA and MIAMI are the teams it worked with...

And the fact that he went on to win that Ring in Miami when he was starting his decline proves any other Elite Guard gets the job done...
Horace Grant was the 4 on that squad. I see what you're saying as far as Shaq being the constant, but it can also be said that he's had the luxury of playing with and All Star guard the majority of his career. You will never know if he could win without an elite guard. Like Terrance Crack said, they helped each other. Shaq was the man those years, but Kobe was no slouch. Not to mention he was only 25 when they won their third so it's to be expected that it was Diesel's team. I know the hate in your blood for 24 will never to allow you to agree with this despite it making sense, so I'll accept the fact that you fall in line perfectly with my sig. Make it a great day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy