most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
I love cross-game chat . It sure as hell beats having to listen to little kids yelling in the mic or playing some stupid a.ss song through their mics. Yes, I know you can mute them but that s**t is an annoyance more than a convenience.

all I'm saying is, if you're already paying 50, 60 should not be THAT big of a deal. Now, in 2 years say they raise it to 100 then yea I'll be b**ching like yall are right now.
I'm sure it's nice, but, again, I don't care for it. But yeah...

My point proven. :applause:

Last edited by frankfmoney; 08-30-2010 at 09:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #102
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Ra-da-god said:
cause back in 2002 no other console offered the online experience,M$ came in took advantage of the situation I never tripped about paying the 50 dollars because its $50 DOLLARS for an entire year!!! if you play MMORPG's you pay double that for one effin game......yall n*ggas are trippin

news flash XBL IS NEVER GOING TO BE FREEpsn doesn't hold a candle to it so either pay for the service or keep it moving
Come on man if you're going to talk about something at least talk with facts bro...
First off Dreamcast came out on 9/9/99 and it had a built in moden for online play built into it...and you could go online the day it launched which was BEFORE the original Xbox... and PS2 had online starting in October of 2002...so there was other options for MS they didn't have to charge because no other console offered online...and even back then Sony was always free, and so was the dreamcast so MS couldv'e been free the whole time but they choose to be money grubbers so thats on them...

PSN is close to XBL...does it have EVERY feature XBl does? no it doesn't have all the features but it's pretty close to it...so it's running in the same race XBL is... couple seconds behind the leader but it's running on the same track...
 08-30-2010, 09:11 PM         #103
Kudafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
XBL is not worth the 60 bucks a year.

I'd rather get something free than pay for it. When they both work about the same to me. I couldn't give f*ck less about cross game chat or supposedly "better" online play with less lag. I haven't noticed lag on my PSN.

That's 60 bucks in my pocket.

But to each his own. So I couldn't a f*ck less about what you have to say about XBL.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Da Ill One said:
Come on man if you're going to talk about something at least talk with facts bro...
First off Dreamcast came out on 9/9/99 and it had a built in moden for online play built into it...and you could go online the day it launched which was BEFORE the original Xbox... and PS2 had online starting in October of 2002...
and what company help sega design and build the DC? (don't worry I'll wait) in 2002 the Dreamcast was pronounced DEAD for most of the onlines games that were left you had to go through 3rd party back channels to even play them (I should know I had over 200 hrs clocked into PSO)and when sega stopped hosting the online MOST of its players went elsewhere

playstation 2 didn't have a online service, it had a HORRIBLE scattered online connection that only featured a couple Games nowhere near what the xbox offered.

Like I said in 2002 XBL was the only service where you could get that full console online experience on A HIGH SPEED CONNECTION they were the only console that had a growing list of online games at the time aswell.....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 08-30-2010 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #105
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Yeah your right Xbox did have the first high speed connection and the service was better then Sony's but Sony was out there and they were free...so was still a free option even back then...

Like I originally said XBL is great...PSn is pretty damn good and me personally i'm done with XBL...not because it's only $10 more a year but because it's the principal... but you get props for arguing and not catching feelings or getting personal like most of BX does... that's respect man

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-30-2010 at 09:57 PM..
 08-30-2010, 09:55 PM         #106
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

*Click*

Plus there's 2 prop comments that got left out of the crop. Just stop it groupie, you see the other posts saying your mad. Just take a nap and sleep the anger off brah.

[pic - click to view]

im not going to lie ... all of this hasnt proved a thing. in fact its actually making your point look weak. but carry on ... i'd love to see two cropped out ones please :)
 08-30-2010, 10:02 PM         #107
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually i gotta ask why you keep calling me groupie. even when you look through the prop list .. its you coming at me and i give you props for trying. im not even looking for you to start s**t ... you stay waiting for me to post before you post about me.

you call me the groupie but you're the one following me around showing the world how much i prop you. lets not fool outselves about who the groupie really is.

There's enough proof in your own screenshot to prove my point, and the next two will as well.

You've been throwing gifs for a while so I figure I can at least dedicate a track to you, homie.

[video - click to view]

08-30-2010, 10:10 PM         #108
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who wants to bet that M$ increased the price to pay for the ESPN add-on they are implementing in the next update that's supposedly free to gold members? Maybe this is their way behind the scenes to make up that money they paid up for it.
 7 years ago '06        #109
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
f**gotass Microsoft. Most of this content is weak anyway. All i do is play XBL and use Cross Game chat, why am i paying extra now?
 7 years ago '05        #110
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 13705 13705
 Metalzoa said:
actually i gotta ask why you keep calling me groupie. even when you look through the prop list .. its you coming at me and i give you props for trying. im not even looking for you to start s**t ... you stay waiting for me to post before you post about me.

you call me the groupie but you're the one following me around showing the world how much i prop you. lets not fool outselves about who the groupie really is.

There's enough proof in your own screenshot to prove my point, and the next two will as well.

You've been throwing gifs for a while so I figure I can at least dedicate a track to you, homie.

[pic - click to view]

Stop it groupie, I don't know how many times in the last year you've hate-propped me without me quoting you.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #111
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
anybody with a common sense knows why pay for a 12 month live card for full price when there are plenty of site that have them on sale...

BB had them for $29.99 last year and got me 4 so im good till 2014...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 08-30-2010 at 11:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 unkn0wn said:
nobody with a common sense pays full price for a 12 month live card anyways when there are plenty sites that sell them cheaper...

BB had them for $29.99 last year and got me 4 so im good till 2014...
everyone read that..
 7 years ago '04        #113
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 creep said:
everyone read that..
I was reading my post and it didnt make no sense...

retyping it now wow I just feel stupid on that post...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 08-30-2010 at 11:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #114
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
MS is like the most greedy company ever , i hate them and them doing this is so not cool they charge up the a.ss already is accessories for the xbox360.

I think this is honestly a way to recoup the money they lost on there wonder KIN PHONE that was garbage.

MS makes us pay for a "great" service yet doesnt do s**t when VISTA= GARBAGE which was advertised as the next big thing.
 7 years ago '06        #115
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,944 | Props total: 484 484
You get what you pay for. I'd rather pay $100 a year for xbl then get the psn for free.

7 years ago '06        #116
knaps 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
reading some other forums and mothaf**kas are on

[pic - click to view]

cuz of this .
 7 years ago '07        #117
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
ehh I ain't gonna miss 10 extra bucks
 7 years ago '04        #118
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
im cool with my free online gaming on my PS3
 7 years ago '04        #119
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
I don't think they are going to but what Ms should do is split the service up between silver and gold like.......

If you choose to stay silver they should let you still download the demo's and maybe make online play available on the weekend only and that would be free.

if you want to upgrade to gold but all you want is to play games and compete casually thats should be $40 like it was on the original xbox

if you want everything ESPN,twitter,facebook,match making yada yada then those people would have to pay the whole $60 a year

if they done it like that I think people would be happy or atleast happier.......

XBL is never going to be free and the way insiders like Micheal Pachter talk about Sony losing so much money on their service, neither is PSN for much longer anyway, I expect much of the features PS user are accustom to becoming PSN plus exclusives before long mos def by next gen
 08-31-2010, 06:19 AM         #120
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

Stop it groupie, I don't know how many times in the last year you've hate-propped me without me quoting you.
I'd like to know though. Why don't you tell us?

Cause right now you're 3 for 0 in trying to get my attention according to your prop-box. Keep it up snowflake. One day you might get a legit win. Your mom would be so proud :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy