Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Metalzoa said:
Ok so basically you were here quiet till you saw my post then started your s**t and then I'm the hater right?

Even after the gif that I didn't even bother replying to in the thread ... you still came back to insinuate something and now you're finding every excuse not to prove your claim.

You basically collected this L on your own .. I wasn't even trying to get at you and you still lost. Keep it up though. Waiting for you to come through the graphics section to try and clown me again ... then you'll claim you were lurking the thread and just saw my post.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-30-2010, 05:44 PM         #82
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Refresh your mind groupie?
And you saw me say PSN was better where? Cause that quote says XBL has more features but I don't feel the need to use or pay for them. I don't know where you got PSN > XBL from that but ok. To each his own.

It's ok though ... you're sure I was so mad at you that you had to start talking to me and keep it up when I didn't respond to your post in the thread.

Still haven't posted the props or anything yet. How you gunna make a claim and then not deliver when you're called on it, then try and play it off though?

Last edited by Metalzoa; 08-30-2010 at 05:48 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #83
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
How much is PS3 raising our online cost ?
 7 years ago '06        #84
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't have a problem with a slight increase, but it should mean more content for users or more reliability, some kind of upgrade.
 7 years ago '04        #85
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
It's moreso the principal of the whole thing. They haven't done a great deal to live since the NXE update with these f**king Avatars that nobody wanted. Oh yeah, they canceled 1 vs 100. If the price increase is something that's justified I get it, but when I hear that their next big focus for Live has to do with voice chat, I'm not feeling it.
 7 years ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Metalzoa said:
And you saw me say PSN was better where? Cause that quote says XBL has more features but I don't feel the need to use or pay for them. I don't know where you got PSN > XBL from that but ok. To each his own.

It's ok though ... you're sure I was so mad at you that you had to start talking to me and keep it up when I didn't respond to your post in the thread.

Still haven't posted the props or anything yet. How you gunna make a claim and then not deliver when you're called on it, then try and play it off though?

*Click*

Plus there's 2 prop comments that got left out of the crop. Just stop it groupie, you see the other posts saying your mad. Just take a nap and sleep the anger off brah.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #87
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2224 2224
f**k. they whylin man. my 360 just broke not too long ago, got it to work a few times to play and now they raising the price of live, wtf? They just doing it cause they can. I want a PS3 but im not sure if its really worth it besides being more reliable, free internet and blu-ray. s**t sux otherwise in the gaming dept. f**k it this console generation sux im bout to just stop playing video games. s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #88
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
and SF4 runs slower on the ps3 compared to xbox 360.. ps3/xbox360 both got wifi(which you shouldn't use anyways you laggers).... 5.00 a month and n*ggas still b**ching like its half their paycheck
 7 years ago '04        #89
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 creep said:
and SF4 runs slower on the ps3 compared to xbox 360.. ps3/xbox360 both got wifi(which you shouldn't use anyways you laggers).... 5.00 a month and n*ggas still b**ching like its half their paycheck
You're missing the point. And what the hell do you mean SFIV "runs slower"? Are you talking load times?
 7 years ago '05        #90
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
lol i still got my Live codes, im good til 2012 LOL bout to cancel on the 1st baybee!
 7 years ago '10        #91
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 frankfmoney said:
You...

And you. Sure it's only an extra $10, but what if MS starts raising it by $10 every year. "It's only $70? if you n*ggas can't afford that you then you need to step yo money game up." Then the year after. "It's $80? That's only $10 more. You could pay last year but not this year? Step y'all money game up." There's no one stopping this.

You n*ggas keep paying, they keep upping it. It's inevitable.
^^^wow this post was highly retarded, what do you mean what if ms raised it 10 a YEAR??? they marked it up an extra 2 bucks. they price it at 100% increase every year
 7 years ago '07        #92
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 frankfmoney said:
You...

And you. Sure it's only an extra $10, but what if MS starts raising it by $10 every year. "It's only $70? if you n*ggas can't afford that you then you need to step yo money game up." Then the year after. "It's $80? That's only $10 more. You could pay last year but not this year? Step y'all money game up." There's no one stopping this.

You n*ggas keep paying, they keep upping it. It's inevitable.
but it isn't a yearly thing, XBL has been around since like 2002 right?

this is the first price increase in 8 years, and this gen we saw the rise of game prices. I don't see yall giving that a second look. Things cost more to maintain, the only thing that gets me about MS is...why the f**k aren't there dedicated servers? They've got 30 million subscribers or some s**t and they can't give us ded. servers? I'd gladly pay extra to have those implemented so I don't have to rely on some f**got in Hawaii's connection.
 7 years ago '10        #93
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Kokujin Kotei said:
lol i still got my Live codes, im good til 2012 LOL bout to cancel on the 1st baybee!
awww s**t since you flossin so tough why not bless ya boy with a 1 month code??? hey worth asking right
 7 years ago '04        #94
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 frankfmoney said:
You...

And you. Sure it's only an extra $10, but what if MS starts raising it by $10 every year
then M$ will loose customers and it will come back down, no one is gonna pay $70 /a year for the same exact service they are getting for only $50 now.......this is not going to be something thats going to keep raising like that.......its true the idea is for them to get as much of your money as possible but I don't think they are willing to do it at the expense of the 20 million paying customers they have now.......

what keeps them in check is the fact that there is a free service out there (psn), you start adding a yearly price tag upwards of a $100 and watch the cancellation rates stack but if you can get a little extra out of your customers you think they aren't going to? we all like games but this is still a business........

Like I said until it is reflective in their fanbase that they are charging "too much" xbl is not going to come down and even if it does its only going to go back down to the $50, unless PSN match them feature for feature while maintaining a stable free service its never going to be free so.........

Like XBL= pay for it
Like Free+play on psn (with less features)
 08-30-2010, 08:25 PM         #95
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe people allowed them to charge for this service in the first place. whoever came up with this idea is a damn genius. cause if you let your system sit around you're losing money. you gotta keep buying games and s**t just to get your money worth from live. its incredible. just like basically letting people build there own next gen system. hey lets sell them the box and let them piece it together $100 at a time. and lets not even mention the fact they were faulty.

and through it all, people were f**king ecstatic about it.
 7 years ago '10        #96
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 beast mode said:
^^^wow this post was highly retarded, what do you mean what if ms raised it 10 a YEAR??? they marked it up an extra 2 bucks. they price it at 100% increase every year
Speaking of retarded, I barely understood what you wrote. n*gga, you just didn't get the point of the f**king post.

KeepinItTrill said:
but it isn't a yearly thing, XBL has been around since like 2002 right?

this is the first price increase in 8 years, and this gen we saw the rise of game prices. I don't see yall giving that a second look. Things cost more to maintain
And neither did you. I'm not saying they will do it, all I'm saying is what's stopping them from doing that? And when it happens again, because it will, the same n*ggas are gonna be saying the same s**t, "Oh, it's only $x more. So what?" Just because it took 8 years for that first increase that doesn't mean it'll be another 8 until they raise it again. I agree that the services on XBL are better, but I could really, really not give a f**k less about cross-game chat and s**t like that, though. PSN does all I need.

I agree about the cost of games going up being a problem. PS was $30, PS2 was $50, and now PS3 is $60. I'm thinking Xbox720 and PS4 are going to be between $70-$80.
 7 years ago '05        #97
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
lol, Bill can never have enough money can he?

I'm cancelling my xbl service for this debauchery, and you should too.

"What, you don't have 60 bucks a year?"

It's the principle you a.sshat.
 7 years ago '04        #98
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Ni2 said:
. just like basically letting people build there own next gen system. hey lets sell them the box and let them piece it together $100 at a time. and lets not even mention the fact they were faulty.

and through it all, people were f**king ecstatic about it.
first off I can tell you, after the news came out that 360's were faulty most people did the smart thing and BOUGHT a warranty for it if you didn't and you ended buying 4 of them then YOU ARE STUPID period, I never paid for an 360 replacement and I've had a couple break on me.........

secondly the reason they were allowed to charge for it is because back in 2002 no other console offered the online experience,M$ came in took advantage of the situation I never tripped about paying the 50 dollars because its $50 DOLLARS for an entire year!!! if you play MMORPG's you pay double that for one effin game......yall n*ggas are trippin

news flash XBL IS NEVER GOING TO BE FREEpsn doesn't hold a candle to it so either pay for the service or keep it moving
 7 years ago '04        #99
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Alright, there's no point arguing anymore.. if you feel like MS is ripping you off by charging you 5.00 a month for an excellent service then you have every right to cancel it and go buy a ps3 for 300.00.
 7 years ago '07        #100
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 frankfmoney said:
Speaking of retarded, I barely understood what you wrote. n*gga, you just didn't get the point of the f**king post.

And neither did you. I'm not saying they will do it, all I'm saying is what's stopping them from doing that? And when it happens again, because it will, the same n*ggas are gonna be saying the same s**t, "Oh, it's only $x more. So what?" Just because it took 8 years for that first increase that doesn't mean it'll be another 8 until they raise it again. I agree that the services on XBL are better, but I could really, really not give a f**k less about cross-game chat and s**t like that, though. PSN does all I need.

I agree about the cost of games going up being a problem. PS was $30, PS2 was $50, and now PS3 is $60. I'm thinking Xbox720 and PS4 are going to be between $70-$80.

I love cross-game chat . It sure as hell beats having to listen to little kids yelling in the mic or playing some stupid a.ss song through their mics. Yes, I know you can mute them but that s**t is an annoyance more than a convenience.

all I'm saying is, if you're already paying 50, 60 should not be THAT big of a deal. Now, in 2 years say they raise it to 100 then yea I'll be b**ching like yall are right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy