most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2010, 03:41 PM         #61
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So lemme get this:

1. I didn't talk to you .. I posted me preferring PSN because XBL doesn't have any extra features I find worth paying for.

2. You quoted me and replied with a gif. I propped you and asked why you mad though.

3. You brought it back to the thread and I replied asking you to show the prop and support your claim ... now you want to post ALL my props like that was the issue in the first place.

But let me get this ... I'm the mad one because I refreshed my browser and saw there was a reply to the thread and came back in here. Ok buddy.

And since you're trying to prove a point .. go ahead. Post all my props ... I'm waiting :)
 08-30-2010, 03:45 PM         #62
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm thats wack they should make it like ps3 were live is free
 7 years ago '05        #63
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13702 13702
 Metalzoa said:
So lemme get this:

1. I didn't talk to you .. I posted me preferring PSN because XBL doesn't have any extra features I find worth paying for.

2. You quoted me and replied with a gif. I propped you and asked why you mad though.

3. You brought it back to the thread and I replied asking you to show the prop and support your claim ... now you want to post ALL my props like that was the issue in the first place.

But let me get this ... I'm the mad one because I refreshed my browser and saw there was a reply to the thread and came back in here. Ok buddy.

And since you're trying to prove a point .. go ahead. Post all my props ... I'm waiting :)
Yep, it's obvious...

[pic - click to view]

08-30-2010, 03:46 PM         #64
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ps3 does s**t over Xbox

For many reasons other than free online,Plus i like it on there knowing not many people use a mic,Cause i find that s**t distracting sometimes
 08-30-2010, 03:47 PM         #65
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you going to post the props or not? Don't forget that those props came from you propping me in an attempt to send a gif (they all failed, but they came from you so im not surprised).

I wasn't talking about you or to you and you came in here with me as the center of your focus, but im the mad one.

Come on son .. just post the props and take your L.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Are you going to post the props or not? Don't forget that those props came from you propping me in an attempt to send a gif (they all failed, but they came from you so im not surprised).

I wasn't talking about you or to you and you came in here with me as the center of your focus, but im the mad one.

Come on son .. just post the props and take your L.
Since I read a thread you posted in you're the center of my attention? My groupies get so mad when I don't show them enough attention.

Don't worry, your hate "props" are coming, be patient groupie.

*Waits For Another 4 Page Letter From Groupie*
 08-30-2010, 03:55 PM         #67
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you show one reply you have in this thread that isn't directed at me or is on topic?
 7 years ago '04        #68
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
as good as xbox's servers might be, they are still gonna lose for this, free online def trumps a price increase in todays economy, i hope they hurt for this 4real, fukin greedy bastards
 7 years ago '05        #69
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Can you show one reply you have in this thread that isn't directed at me or is on topic?
I was just lurking until I saw your ridiculous PSN > XBL post. That's why you got hit with the duck, groupie. Then you started with your usual groupie tirades.
 08-30-2010, 04:03 PM         #70
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What warrants an increase? It's not like they give you free Netflix n s**t
 08-30-2010, 04:04 PM         #71
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok so basically you were here quiet till you saw my post then started your s**t and then I'm the hater right?

Even after the gif that I didn't even bother replying to in the thread ... you still came back to insinuate something and now you're finding every excuse not to prove your claim.

You basically collected this L on your own .. I wasn't even trying to get at you and you still lost. Keep it up though. Waiting for you to come through the graphics section to try and clown me again ... then you'll claim you were lurking the thread and just saw my post.

08-30-2010, 04:04 PM         #72
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I was just lurking until I saw your ridiculous PSN > XBL post. That's why you got hit with the duck, groupie. Then you started with your usual groupie tirades.
In this thread? Where?
 7 years ago '05        #73
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Refresh your mind groupie?

Metalzoa said:
There's nothing extra in the service on XBL that warrants me paying for it over PSN.

They both support playing games online and headset for games that use it. They are literally on par to me. Interface is the least of my problem.
 7 years ago '07        #74
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 Metalzoa said:
Ok so basically you were here quiet till you saw my post then started your s**t and then I'm the hater right?

Even after the gif that I didn't even bother replying to in the thread ... you still came back to insinuate something and now you're finding every excuse not to prove your claim.

You basically collected this L on your own .. I wasn't even trying to get at you and you still lost. Keep it up though. Waiting for you to come through the graphics section to try and clown me again ... then you'll claim you were lurking the thread and just saw my post.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #76
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Groupie is furious.

08-30-2010, 04:59 PM         #77
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
random glitches with contests and promotional deals happen a few times a year that u can abuse

and psn ain't s**t compared to xbl...matchmaking sucks, f!ghting games have input lag online, chat is terrible

true it is free, but you get what you pay for

if u want free online that's actually good PC gaming is where it is
So the fact that matchmaking is on a per game basis, on both systems, and servers are per game, meaning SF4 on both systems use the same servers meaning the lag has nothing to do with the game...

If you're just trying to hate don't even post it makes you look like an idiot when you start typing random s**t,
 7 years ago '10        #78
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
to the ppl complaining:

is 10 dollars extra a year really a deal-breaker for yall? if they bumped it to say 100 bucks then yea I could see ppl complaining about it but that's not even an extra dollar a month.
You...

Ra-da-god said:
really 60 dollars a year, is that really holding yo day up? Im mean really?!? I could see if it was 100$

aight solution time to all those that find the extra $10 is just too much but you still want XBL this is what you do seriously go grab a XBL card before november then put $5-10 in a jar every month all the way until your sub is up and you'll be good its called money managment all us adult have to do it.

/thread
And you. Sure it's only an extra $10, but what if MS starts raising it by $10 every year. "It's only $70? if you n*ggas can't afford that you then you need to step yo money game up." Then the year after. "It's $80? That's only $10 more. You could pay last year but not this year? Step y'all money game up." There's no one stopping this.

You n*ggas keep paying, they keep upping it. It's inevitable.
 7 years ago '08        #79
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
damn i only got a month left

i'll be coppin for ps3 from now on
 7 years ago '08        #80
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 frankfmoney said:
You...

And you. Sure it's only an extra $10, but what if MS starts raising it by $10 every year. "It's only $70? if you n*ggas can't afford that you then you need to step yo money game up." Then the year after. "It's $80? That's only $10 more. You could pay last year but not this year? Step y'all money game up." There's no one stopping this.

You n*ggas keep paying, they keep upping it. It's inevitable.
/thread

@ n*ggas not learning this s**t by now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy