Microsoft raising the price of XBL Nov. 1st

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
that is so f**king retarded, i can't believe there raising the prices for this s**t, ima have to buy me a xbl card before november. Also the ps3 online is pretty good, i dont know why it gets so much hate. Sure its not as good as xbl but its far from terrible, plus its free.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Ra-da-god said:
sorta like the same complaining about having to pay for XBL I mean seriously n*ggas been whining about that since 2003, either pay for the service or don't and keeping it moving I swear most of these topics are made just so the fanboys can argue how much better their PS3 is rather than the topic really being an issue.

Like XBL=Pay for it
Like PSN=play for free with less features

its that simple...........
That's my point though... I didn't start the thread to start an argument I started it simply saying the price was going up...and that I personally was done with XBL i'm sticking to PSN for my MP from now on...then people started talking about doing glitches and it's only an extra $10 step your money game up...and that turned it into what it is...
 7 years ago '04        #43
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I cant believe still whine over paying 35(if you buy online) for a YEAR?... you n*ggas pay like 120.00 a month for that stupid iphone and have no problem with that :/
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 creep said:
I cant believe still whine over paying 35(if you buy online) for a YEAR?... you n*ggas pay like 120.00 a month for that stupid iphone and have no problem with that :/
that's different any phoen you have if it a data plan (free internet, text messaging) you have to pay for... i can get free online gaming there is an option here...

there is no free smart phone data plan option available or I would be on it... if you have a smart phone you are forced to pay the fee...i'm not forced to pay monthly to game online that's the point
 7 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
good thing I got that dell.com deal like 3 weeks ago

they had 30 dollar year subscriptions so Im set till 2013
 7 years ago '07        #46
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
*trades in xbox for ps3*

08-30-2010, 02:32 PM         #47
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
sorta like the same complaining about having to pay for XBL I mean seriously n*ggas been whining about that since 2003, either pay for the service or don't and keeping it moving I swear most of these topics are made just so the fanboys can argue how much better their PS3 is rather than the topic really being an issue.

Like XBL=Pay for it
Like PSN=play for free with less features

its that simple...........

Da Ill One said:
That's my point though... I didn't start the thread to start an argument I started it simply saying the price was going up...and that I personally was done with XBL i'm sticking to PSN for my MP from now on...then people started talking about doing glitches and it's only an extra $10 step your money game up...and that turned it into what it is...
 7 years ago '07        #48
Dasnowman16 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
man somebody pm ya boi on how to get the glitch
 7 years ago '05        #49
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0

after years of there fanbase b**ching about how it should be cheaper if not free :jawdropping:

thank you microsoft you just made psn grow.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Da Ill One said:
that's different any phoen you have if it a data plan (free internet, text messaging) you have to pay for... i can get free online gaming there is an option here...

there is no free smart phone data plan option available or I would be on it... if you have a smart phone you are forced to pay the fee...i'm not forced to pay monthly to game online that's the point
Sprint my good man, Sprint.
 7 years ago '06        #51
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
Black Ops is about to come of course those greedy bastards are going to up the prices for XBL f**k Microsoft...U.S. is full of greed

everyone knows what the root of all evil is
 7 years ago '04        #52
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Doesn't Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have a thing now where they are going to give up most of their wealth to various charities? I don't see too many upper class doing those kinds of things. And its only a few dollars. I swear some of you children living at home b**ch about prices more than middle eastern people do.
 7 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
everyone knows what the root of all evil is
Big titty Women is my evil... I love me some big titty women
 7 years ago '08        #54
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
honestly, i dont play games that much so it doesnt matter. but having to pay for a service that should be free is the reason i switched to the ps3.
 7 years ago '05        #55
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
i got this email and read it nad thought to myself there is no real plus other than mp and early demo . if u want to use other s**t its like ok get gold then when u get god lget this and when u get this do this and now u can stream movie.... its a f**k hustle . halo reach is the cause cus know that s**t gonna be a big disappointment but a mega house on the mp...im reup one more time for the COD and ima let it die cus xbl requires way tooo much downloading just to do simple things .. they need to make all trailers and s**t streamable instead of downloads
 7 years ago '05        #56
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Why does Metalzoa keep propping me whining about the PS3?

Seriously, you really wish they still had the hate button huh?

[pic - click to view]

08-30-2010, 03:34 PM         #57
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you gunna ask me the same question I pm'd you and try and flip it like something else?

I dare you to post the prop.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
How you gunna ask me the same question I pm'd you and try and flip it like something else?

I dare you to post the prop.
Should I post all your props? You asked was I mad because I posted a duck. A f*cking duck.

And look how quick you responded! I'm pretty sure we know whose mad and who isn't.
 7 years ago '07        #59
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
to the ppl complaining:

is 10 dollars extra a year really a deal-breaker for yall? if they bumped it to say 100 bucks then yea I could see ppl complaining about it but that's not even an extra dollar a month.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
really 60 dollars a year, is that really holding yo day up? Im mean really?!? I could see if it was 100$

aight solution time to all those that find the extra $10 is just too much but you still want XBL this is what you do seriously go grab a XBL card before november then put $5-10 in a jar every month all the way until your sub is up and you'll be good its called money managment all us adult have to do it.

/thread

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 08-30-2010 at 03:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy