Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2010, 12:27 PM         #21
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's some bulls**t.....
 7 years ago '04        #22
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1570 1570
If you dont wanna drop the extra 10 bucks and psn "does everything you want" then switch over and stop b**ching.......for xbl not to be that much better than PSN yall n*ggas sure do alot of complaining..........

whats $50-$60 a year? is that really breaking yall n*ggas like that? it cost more than that to maintain a personal website........

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 08-30-2010 at 12:42 PM..
 08-30-2010, 12:35 PM         #23
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Sold my PS3 cause of s**tty online service...Had SSF4 and Tekken 6 for it and threwup at the lag...NOwplaying both on the 360 with NO problems.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Hovi Bryant said:
SMH @ the members suggesting something that isn't an immediate solution.
what are you talking about?

Ra-da-god said:
If you dont wanna drop the extra 10 bucks and psn "does everything you want" then switch over and stop b**ching

iwhats $50-$60 a year it cost more than that to maintain a personal website........
and I said in my initial post I switched over...

and I maintain 7 different personal website...but they all MAKE me money XBL costs me money...stop hustling backwards
 7 years ago '04        #25
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Da Ill One said:
what are you talking about?

and I maintain 7 different personal website...but they all MAKE me money XBL costs me money...stop hustling backwards
he means dude talkin about the "glitch" from the promo when its not available now
 7 years ago '05        #26
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
 Blood Edge said:

and xbl region locks on its own...psn doesn't...it only matters when ur playin a game and it matches you with some1 from the UK or Asia

that PS3 lag issue has nothing to do with online. the input lag on the PS3 is just 1 frame later than the arcade and 360. If you're not playin competitively than it's not that big of an issue. As far as regular lag goes both Xbox 360 and PS3 are s**tty for f!ghting games. GGPO is the closest we got to somewhat smooth gameplay.
 7 years ago '04        #27
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

and I a.ssume that all of them make you more than $60 a year so you should have no problem paying for your XBL, its not hustling backwards you are paying for a service, same as you would do with a cell phone,cabel tv or internet, regardless of your personal opinion of the two services ask nearly anyone in the video game industry from fan to professional and they all will say XBL is a better service than PSN hands down thats a service that M$ has the right to charge for if they like.

if you want things you have to pay for them, by some of you guys logic videogames should be free too.....
 7 years ago '04        #28
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
WHAT?!?!??!?!? f**k YOU M$
 7 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Venom said:
he means dude talkin about the "glitch" from the promo when its not available now
That's what I thought it was...thanks for clarifying... yeah let's talk about a random glitch as a solution when the glitch happens maybe once or twice a year...and you don't know when the next time it will happen is...

that's not anything to even bring up at this point in time especially since it's not available now
 7 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
and I a.ssume that all of them make you more than $60 a year so you should have no problem paying for your XBL, its not hustling backwards you are paying for a service, same as you would do with a cell phone,cabel tv or internet, regardless of your personal opinion of the two services ask nearly anyone in the video game industry from fan to professional and they all will say XBL is a better service than PSN hands down thats a service that M$ has the right to charge for if they like.

if you want things you have to pay for them, by some of you guys logic videogames should be free too.....
I burned games for the 360 before...but i stopped doing it when I got my first initial ban...too much trouble and hassle and costing money to get another system... f**k it i'll save my money anyway I can...never know when you will need it... and I work in the Videogames industry (not on making games but I work with the different companies) and It's all opinion...there is NO FACT that XBL is better...it's opinion based... and I have the $60 of course...but the point is why pay if I don't have too... would you buy car insurance if it wasn't required? well you might but i guarantee you ALOT of people wouldn't...well I dont' HAVE to buy XBL so I won't...why pay if I don't have too...both systems have the same games for the most part... except for exclusives...I know MS has a right to charge for it SONY does too...
 08-30-2010, 01:01 PM         #31
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

There's nothing extra in the service on XBL that warrants me paying for it over PSN.

They both support playing games online and headset for games that use it. They are literally on par to me. Interface is the least of my problem.
 7 years ago '04        #32
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol ps3 vs xbox 360 debate again.. the fact is PSN is garbage end of story, as for the price increase I'm good til 2013 :laughing9:
 7 years ago '04        #33
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
well dont pay for it, I never said you guys are wrong for not wanting to drop the money I just said thats how s**t is, if I want a nice pair of forces out of the store its gonna cost me $65 never mind that nike gets them manufactured for $7 a pair they cost $60 samething applies this, people have been b**ching about having to pay for XBL since it came out on the original xbox and guess what? people are still paying for it therefor they are still charging for it, the only way its coming down is if a console online service comes out that threatens XBL and I'm sorry to say it that's not PSN.........point blank

Don't worry if enough people drop service do to the extra 10 bucks (which they wont)It'll drop back down
 7 years ago '09        #34
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
I did the glitch awhile back and got 58 months of XBL for free
 7 years ago '04        #35
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5523 5523
like i said, if they b**ching like that over $10 extra dollars then just stock up on 12 month cards now.
 7 years ago '08        #36
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
on ps3 u buy ur games but get free online on xbox ill get free games n just buy my online f**k it
 08-30-2010, 01:50 PM         #37
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't believe people are still doing that same tired argument that psn is miles behind xbl

xbl has a few more features and thats what you're paying for
but psn is still great for anyone who wants to casually play online
 08-30-2010, 02:00 PM         #38
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mafuhkas better start payin them child supports now
 7 years ago '04        #39
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 2D.... said:
i can't believe people are still doing that same tired argument that psn is miles behind xbl

sorta like the same complaining about having to pay for XBL I mean seriously n*ggas been whining about that since 2003, either pay for the service or don't and keeping it moving I swear most of these topics are made just so the fanboys can argue how much better their PS3 is rather than the topic really being an issue.

Like XBL=Pay for it
Like PSN=play for free with less features

its that simple...........
 7 years ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 13712 13712
 Metalzoa said:
There's nothing extra in the service on XBL that warrants me paying for it over PSN.

They both support playing games online and headset for games that use it. They are literally on par to me. Interface is the least of my problem.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish