NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1821
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
thats my n*gga

hes active to
 7 years ago '04        #1822
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Charlotte Bobcats 18 1 17 .055 41.3 54.5 16L 0-10 jhj26
Philadelphia 76ers 23 5 18 .217 47.1 58.6 1L 2-8 MassaToby
Toronto Raptors 9 1 8 .111 47.1 58.0 5L 1-8 biggz713
Detroit Pistons 20 3 17 .150 42.8 55.9 1W 1-9 JNix08
Portland Blazers 27 9 18 .333 53.7 65.1 2L 2-8 No_iD23
Los Angeles Lakers 22 2 20 .090 38.4 62.1 13L 0-10 moe626

Step yall game up

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #1823
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Oct 26, 2010 1 2 3
Hawks 0 13 9 22
Kings 30 12 4 46

how u didnt score one point in the 1st quarter



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #1824
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 juanb13 said:
Charlotte Bobcats 18 1 17 .055 41.3 54.5 16L 0-10 jhj26
Philadelphia 76ers 23 5 18 .217 47.1 58.6 1L 2-8 MassaToby
Toronto Raptors 9 1 8 .111 47.1 58.0 5L 1-8 biggz713
Detroit Pistons 20 3 17 .150 42.8 55.9 1W 1-9 JNix08
Portland Blazers 27 9 18 .333 53.7 65.1 2L 2-8 No_iD23
Los Angeles Lakers 22 2 20 .090 38.4 62.1 13L 0-10 moe626

Step yall game up

[pic - click to view]


at this. You and your AOL 56k connection . You know I was working that a.ss but lag f**ked it all up
 7 years ago '07        #1825
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:
Charlotte Bobcats 18 1 17 .055 41.3 54.5 16L 0-10 jhj26
Philadelphia 76ers 23 5 18 .217 47.1 58.6 1L 2-8 MassaToby
Toronto Raptors 9 1 8 .111 47.1 58.0 5L 1-8 biggz713
Detroit Pistons 20 3 17 .150 42.8 55.9 1W 1-9 JNix08
Portland Blazers 27 9 18 .333 53.7 65.1 2L 2-8 No_iD23
Los Angeles Lakers 22 2 20 .090 38.4 62.1 13L 0-10 moe626

Step yall game up

[pic - click to view]

A lot of my L's have come in close games.......If I can get in the playoffs somehow somebody gonna get upset.
 7 years ago '04        #1826
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 TheMagicMan said:
at this. You and your AOL 56k connection . You know I was working that a.ss but lag f**ked it all up



Hey I got to deal with the lag too its not like i want the Lag to be in the game but my game was one of your 17 L's Im just joking around though I wanted to get a good laugh out of somebody
 7 years ago '10        #1827
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 juanb13 said:
Oct 26, 2010 1 2 3
Hawks 0 13 9 22
Kings 30 12 4 46

how u didnt score one point in the 1st quarter



[pic - click to view]



n*ggas literally missing wide open shots. I'm baffled at how I can come down and call a play to get my best players looks at the basket and we're missing open jumpers then my opponent comes down dribbles most of the shot clock with no intention of ever calling a play, dish it at the last second and hit the shot with a hand in his face to beat the shot clock.
 7 years ago '04        #1828
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 duval88 said:


n*ggas literally missing wide open shots. I'm baffled at how I can come down and call a play to get my best players looks at the basket and we're missing open jumpers then my opponent comes down dribbles most of the shot clock with no intention of ever calling a play, dish it at the last second and hit the shot with a hand in his face to beat the shot clock.
I think Utah beat me like that I swear he held the ball until the 5 second mark
 7 years ago '04        #1829
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
u need to stop lying that aint how i play u beat me wit ur all star team juanb13 also did something change cause i cant hit a open shot anymore
 7 years ago '04        #1830
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 bigmike123456 said:
u need to stop lying that aint how i play u beat me wit ur all star team juanb13 also did something change cause i cant hit a open shot anymore
I didnt change the settings at all
 7 years ago '04        #1831
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
lol im not accusing you of anything i was just curious cause i thought somebody mention something about making it harder to make jumpers and i cant hit wide open shots but na you beat me by like 20 so aint nothing i can say about that
 7 years ago '04        #1832
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 juanb13 said:



Hey I got to deal with the lag too its not like i want the Lag to be in the game but my game was one of your 17 L's Im just joking around though I wanted to get a good laugh out of somebody
I dominated that first half with Rip with the lag being bearable and then by the 4th quarter i could barely move down the court...every basket you had was a fast break that I saw AFTER you had already scored it


It's all good though, it took me a while to get the hang of the game online, I've played some of the best players in the league pretty close so my record is what it is
 7 years ago '10        #1833
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
who wanna play?
 7 years ago '07        #1834
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
i'll be on this evening
 10-26-2010, 02:33 PM         #1835
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
A lot of my L's have come in close games.......If I can get in the playoffs somehow somebody gonna get upset.
ditto
 10-26-2010, 02:41 PM         #1836
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after this season we need to wait till the servers get cleared up cuz the lag is so f**king up good close games up no desrespect to anyone but this s**t pissing me off when u lose to cats who should not be beating you you watch how they run and just throw up bs and it goes in and u work hard for good shots and nothing falls

best example i lost one game because josh smith miss 12 open layup for me how does that happen but the other team comes down and launches 3s and boom its in
 7 years ago '05        #1837
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229

[pic - click to view]


why isn't it going thru :ahh:


the status is approved, but the state isn't ?????? wtf 2k


Last edited by JimDinO77; 10-26-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1838
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
what was the patch all about
 7 years ago '04        #1839
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
im on now until the game at 8pm
 7 years ago '05        #1840
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
im on.....time to get some W's
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy