NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1781
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 309 309
 PROPH07 said:
damn nuggets i know it was a scrimage but why u quit maybe the 25 points to ur 8 points in the 4th Roy and mo got shut down quicker than a rkelly performance at a boys and girls club
what u did to shut down roy? cause there is a cheese where even when he has no play or no where to go he runs backwards then runs for a jumpshot and swish all the time....or runs towards then steps back and swish...so what u did? n*ggaz is really finding ways to do BS in this game...s**ts crazy
 7 years ago '05        #1782
randolph 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 PROPH07 said:
damn nuggets i know it was a scrimage but why u quit maybe the 25 points to ur 8 points in the 4th Roy and mo got shut down quicker than a rkelly performance at a boys and girls club
Haha man I had to go, I was gettin rushed to get off the game.. thats the only way u came back like that.. gg tho
 7 years ago '05        #1783
randolph 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 sleep23rd said:
what u did to shut down roy? cause there is a cheese where even when he has no play or no where to go he runs backwards then runs for a jumpshot and swish all the time....or runs towards then steps back and swish...so what u did? n*ggaz is really finding ways to do BS in this game...s**ts crazy
get out of here with all that!! u just cant keep up.. nobody was chessin.. u mad cuz I made you quit both times..
 7 years ago '04        #1784
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,996 | Props total: 6652 6652
i will be on for both leagues after the football game.
 7 years ago '10        #1785
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 biggz said:
i will be on for both leagues after the football game.
what's your psn?
 7 years ago '07        #1786
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 kmj09 said:


Select "Options" at the main menu, then "Codes". Select the "Enter Code" option,
then enter one of the following passwords.

Password Effect
--------------------------------------
2ksports - Unlock the 2k Sports Team.
2kchina - Unlock the 2k China Team.
Payrespect - Unlock the ABA Ball.
nba2k - Unlock the NBA2k Development Team.
vcteam - Unlock the VC Squad.
payrespect - ABA ball.
classicthreads - Unlock alternate jerseys.
ycprtii - Unlock the Blazers "Rip City" jersey.
eydonscar - Unlock the Grizzlies, Hawks, Mavericks, and Rockets.
wasshcicsl - Unlock the Hardwood Classics uniforms for the Cavaliers,
Warriors, Timberwolves, Magic, Blazers, Raptors, and Jazz.
otnresla - 2010 All-Star uniforms.
agsntrccai - Bobcats NASCAR Racing uniform.
aifnaatccv - Cavaliers Cavfanatic uniform.
wasshcicsl - Hardwood Classics Nights uniforms
(unlock the Blazers, Cavaliers, Jazz, Magic, Raptors,
Timberwolves, and Warriors Hardwood Classics
Nights uniforms.).
asrdirmga - Hornets Mardi Gras uniform.
aihinntslgt - Latin Nights uniforms.
nreogge - NBA Green uniforms.
riiasgerh - St. Patrick's Day uniforms.
icanbe23 - MJ: Creating A Legend.
 7 years ago '07        #1787
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 309 309
 randolph said:
get out of here with all that!! u just cant keep up.. nobody was chessin.. u mad cuz I made you quit both times..
u mad cuz I nailed it on the $$$$$
 7 years ago '04        #1788
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Im making cutts tomorrow
 7 years ago '07        #1789
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Fukkin servers out again!!!
 7 years ago '04        #1790
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 FeedTheBeast said:
Fukkin servers out again!!!
yeah pissed me off too
 7 years ago '04        #1791
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I'll be on during the day this week so if you're able to be on and I havent played you let, lets get it done

Teams Left:

Charlotte
Boston x2
New Jersey
Golden State x2
Miami x2
Washington x2
New Orleans x2
Portland
Orlando
Phoenix
Toronto
Oklahoma City
San Antonio
Philadelphia
Memphis
Houston
 7 years ago '10        #1792
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMagicMan said:
I'll be on during the day this week so if you're able to be on and I havent played you let, lets get it done

Teams Left:

Charlotte
Boston x2
New Jersey
Golden State x2
Miami x2
Washington x2
New Orleans x2
Portland
Orlando
Phoenix
Toronto
Oklahoma City
San Antonio
Philadelphia
Memphis
Houston
How do y'all find all your remaining games?
 7 years ago '07        #1793
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
On the league screen


I got to play the Heat x2

I think hes the only active user I.got left....rest of the games with.unknown n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #1794
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Clippers
Suns
Thunder

are the open teams check rosters at









By next week if these teams dont have users games will get simulated to speed up the season if you are active you are still in the league.
 7 years ago '07        #1795
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Anybody know what this 2k update is about???

Must be rosters since pre-season is over.
 7 years ago '06        #1796
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Anybody on im trying knock some games out
 7 years ago '10        #1797
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 FeedTheBeast said:
Anybody know what this 2k update is about???

Must be rosters since pre-season is over.
Aww damn this means no more jerryd bayless on the blazers


Does this effect the real roster league Juan?
 7 years ago '04        #1798
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 duval88 said:
Aww damn this means no more jerryd bayless on the blazers


Does this effect the real roster league Juan?
Hey guys,
As many of you that booted up your PS3 this morning discovered, there is a new patch for NBA 2K11. This patch is to help address a couple online stability issues exclusively and does not touch anything else. We wanted to get this out there as soon as we could to see if we could knock them out so this patch was submitted much earlier in the process than usual and greenlit for immediate release (explaining why it's not available for 360 yet).

There will be the normal "kitchen sink" patch that will deal with much of your contributed feedback to Gameplay, My Player, etc. in the usual late November / early December timeline for the 360/PS3/PC. Let me repeat that nothing was changed in the patch that went up today that you will outwardly notice except maybe improvement to overall matchmaking. Do me a favor and keep me posted on Twitter () how online is the next few days!

The 360 patch will hit in the coming days. I will try to get a better timeline. Thanks!

Ronnie"
 7 years ago '07        #1799
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:
Hey guys,
As many of you that booted up your PS3 this morning discovered, there is a new patch for NBA 2K11. This patch is to help address a couple online stability issues exclusively and does not touch anything else. We wanted to get this out there as soon as we could to see if we could knock them out so this patch was submitted much earlier in the process than usual and greenlit for immediate release (explaining why it's not available for 360 yet).

There will be the normal "kitchen sink" patch that will deal with much of your contributed feedback to Gameplay, My Player, etc. in the usual late November / early December timeline for the 360/PS3/PC. Let me repeat that nothing was changed in the patch that went up today that you will outwardly notice except maybe improvement to overall matchmaking. Do me a favor and keep me posted on Twitter () how online is the next few days!

The 360 patch will hit in the coming days. I will try to get a better timeline. Thanks!

Ronnie"

DAMN!! I was hoping it was a roster rating update. Blake Griffin is a BEAST and he is so under-rated on this game.
 10-25-2010, 03:57 PM         #1800
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
DAMN!! I was hoping it was a roster rating update. Blake Griffin is a BEAST and he is so under-rated on this game.
was waitin for landry fields to get put in the game n goodbye for patrick ewing jr (tear tear tear)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy