NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1701
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at shortz first day back
 7 years ago '04        #1702
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
ima fair player i even sat through the lag infested game with juanb........only reason he won =) lag messed up my n*gga a.i
 10-22-2010, 05:50 PM         #1703
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude we are allowed to mess with our coach settings but not our controller a.i. defensive a.ssistance and you know this because jhj sent out a massive psn text to all of us telling us that was unfair play and if u did it was an automatic ban also pause about destroying me muthaphuka i whooped ur a.ss so bad last game ur a.ss quit on me in the begining of the 4th or do u forget that quicky oh wait or maybe that was your so called brother listen here i was the 1st guy to ask to allow u back also without ai u cant do s**t u would merely score 20pts a game so chill SO JHJ OR JUAN reset this game and lets do this right
 10-22-2010, 05:52 PM         #1704
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
at shortz first day back
this mofo flatout used that defensive cheat on me that we were all warned not too i want a reset n fair game thats all i want also me n you have game today homie last one we had was a tuff game cant wait for game 2 with ya
 7 years ago '07        #1705
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Here we go again
 7 years ago '07        #1706
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Im in tears

Grizz owner is a fool.......
 10-22-2010, 06:12 PM         #1707
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Im in tears

FeedTheBeast said:
Here we go again
its f**ked up we let this cat back n u figure he would act cool now but been doing the same bs
 7 years ago '04        #1708
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
so u can change ur coach settings but not da def ai.....u shoulda msged me then i didnt noe
 7 years ago '10        #1709
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMagicMan said:
at shortz first day back
n*gga should have been permanently banned the first time its obvious he is his own little brother
 10-22-2010, 06:21 PM         #1710
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
so u can change ur coach settings but not da def ai.....u shoulda msged me then i didnt noe
dude ur not on my friends list plus like i said jhj26 sent out massive text to us all on psn telling folks that it was not allowed it was purely cheating and its not the same coach settings is just what you want your team to focus and inforce more of the controller a.i. dfense a.sst is straight out making your team d stronger faster and smarter
 10-22-2010, 06:23 PM         #1711
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 duval88 said:
n*gga should have been permanently banned the first time its obvious he is his own little brother
i tried to support homie cuase i wanted a full league but to not able to play me straight is straight foul i want a reset rematch with fair play no dfensive a.sst and see what happen cuz last time we played str8 up dude got shut down
 7 years ago '04        #1712
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
juanb the lagger.....is it just me...i think hes running on 56k
 7 years ago '04        #1713
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
wen u wana play omega....gg juan dis game p!ss me off...wen dey miss easy a.ss layups n u kept blocking me.....k.mart was wet as hell but i got greedy i was like yaaay dis n*gga is finally doing sumtin...n den i f**ked it up
 10-22-2010, 07:09 PM         #1714
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waitin on the commish to legalize the reset n boom our rematch is on son
 7 years ago '05        #1715
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
aye admin.....could u remove demarcus nelson from my team and add jeff foster?
 7 years ago '07        #1716
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
 omega_red536 said:
f**k u to the guy using memphis u cheating a.ss mofo we all know we are not allowed to turn up our defensive a.sst up and u did anyway to beat me i want a fair game play me str8 up without i dont care how much ai scores the rest of ur team didnt do nothing only way u won is cause of it i hope juanb n jhj dont count this game and make u replay fairly
...you just cant make this shytt up....wow, just fukkin wow!!! am i alive? did i just read this shytt?
 7 years ago '04        #1717
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
why is it so hard to make jumpers now stephen curry i use to hit jumpers wit him all the time now i cant make nothing some cats is bussing jumpers wit people whos shot is way worse
 7 years ago '04        #1718
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
yo omega, how late you gonna be around...gotta play some MOH first and then ill get on the NBA2k
 7 years ago '07        #1719
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Where the opponents?
 7 years ago '04        #1720
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 TheMagicMan said:
at shortz first day back
 shortz said:
ima fair player i even sat through the lag infested game with juanb........only reason he won =) lag messed up my n*gga a.i
 omega_red536 said:
dude we are allowed to mess with our coach settings but not our controller a.i. defensive a.ssistance and you know this because jhj sent out a massive psn text to all of us telling us that was unfair play and if u did it was an automatic ban also pause about destroying me muthaphuka i whooped ur a.ss so bad last game ur a.ss quit on me in the begining of the 4th or do u forget that quicky oh wait or maybe that was your so called brother listen here i was the 1st guy to ask to allow u back also without ai u cant do s**t u would merely score 20pts a game so chill SO JHJ OR JUAN reset this game and lets do this right
 omega_red536 said:
f**k u to the guy using memphis u cheating a.ss mofo we all know we are not allowed to turn up our defensive a.sst up and u did anyway to beat me i want a fair game play me str8 up without i dont care how much ai scores the rest of ur team didnt do nothing only way u won is cause of it i hope juanb n jhj dont count this game and make u replay fairly
 shortz said:
wth u talking about....u were down by alot....at one point u the one who started the coach settings and put everything at 100......so i put that s**t up at 100 to even it out
 shortz said:
n i aint trippin if u wanna replay thats fine ill destroy u again
 omega_red536 said:
this mofo flatout used that defensive cheat on me that we were all warned not too i want a reset n fair game thats all i want also me n you have game today homie last one we had was a tuff game cant wait for game 2 with ya
 FeedTheBeast said:
Here we go again
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Im in tears

duval88 said:
 omega_red536 said:
i tried to support homie cuase i wanted a full league but to not able to play me straight is straight foul i want a reset rematch with fair play no dfensive a.sst and see what happen cuz last time we played str8 up dude got shut down
 shortz said:
juanb the lagger.....is it just me...i think hes running on 56k
 shortz said:
wen u wana play omega....gg juan dis game p!ss me off...wen dey miss easy a.ss layups n u kept blocking me.....k.mart was wet as hell but i got greedy i was like yaaay dis n*gga is finally doing sumtin...n den i f**ked it up
 omega_red536 said:
waitin on the commish to legalize the reset n boom our rematch is on son
 JimDinO77 said:
aye admin.....could u remove demarcus nelson from my team and add jeff foster?
Damn I dont know what to say.
First of all my connection usually dont lag and when it did it lagged both ways dont act like it wasnt lagging when I was shooting free throws

secondly JHJ did talk about the defensive sliders on the controller is banned so dont do it.

Third I will reset the game.

4th JimDin077 JHJ has to do that request which shall be done at his earliest convenience

5th Shorts you are a fool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy