Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1641
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Teams Left:
Charlotte x2
Boston x2
New Jersey
Golden State x2
Miami x2
Washington x2
New Orleans x2
Portland
New York
Orlando
Phoenix
Toronto
Oklahoma City
San Antonio
Philadelphia
Memphis
Houston
 7 years ago '04        #1642
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
and stop offering me trades for RIP, he's the franchise, peep the avy and the profile, RIP aint goin nowhere
 7 years ago '04        #1643
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
put me back in the league yo invite for turftalk510

i noe i f**ked up before but im coo now im ready to knock out games no matter wut
 7 years ago '07        #1644
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
 TheMagicMan said:
gg Lew

I feel like im getting better, even though im still losing by 30+
Yea gg

Qtr 1 was yours....i was gettin a feel for the way you play

Qtrs 2-4......it was a wrap

Hit you from every angle

I see grant hill and rip tho

Also pull it with deron a lot more hes f**king beastly

If not ill give ya westbrook for him
 7 years ago '07        #1645
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Let the Griz back in

He begging for gods sake
 7 years ago '04        #1646
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Yea gg

Qtr 1 was yours....i was gettin a feel for the way you play

Qtrs 2-4......it was a wrap

Hit you from every angle

I see grant hill and rip tho

Also pull it with deron a lot more hes f**king beastly

If not ill give ya westbrook for him
I normally use d. will more but i was strokin with RIP so i stuck with him a little too long. I made some really dumb passes too...for some reason when I run plays, sometimes the computer decides to pass it right into traffic instead of the open guy who i point to pass to...I gotta use icon passing more i guess to stop that from happening

and at some point you were shooting 65% from the field...thats not easy to beat when you gotta go shot for shot to win. You probably the most well rounded player I've played...everyone else normally has 1 or 2 tricks, you beat me with a little bit of everything. good s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #1647
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Let the Griz back in

He begging for gods sake
f**k it I'll let him back in JHJ has not responded yet to why he kicked him out

Ill invite him back at 1am.

Last edited by juanb13; 10-21-2010 at 10:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1648
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
shytt, i booted him because niccaz was beggin me to boot him again for quiting and ball hogging with iverson...this was his 2nd boot
 7 years ago '10        #1649
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 juanb13 said:
f**k it I'll let him back in JHJ has not responded yet to why he kicked him out

jhj26 said:
how come every time i look at a memphis grizzlies score, i see a quit by mephis' name every fukkin time
 duval88 said:
Man where did you get this garbage a.ss Grizzlies owner, dude needs to be booted asap. All dude does is shoot with Iverson, and quits when he doesn't have his way. 3rd quarter comes and he only has 21 points(18 with Iverson) and Iverson goes cold and he goes to quit. The only thing that stopped him was the game told him he would get the loss so he continued the game. Then, midway through the third, dude I guess just puts his controller down because Iverson is missing and he doesn't know what else to do. So now everytime he gets the ball he just takes the 5 second violation So now Im having to score and watch him take a 5 second violation everytime. I guess he thought it would make me quit, about 3:00 minutes left in the fourth he goes to pause the game and just leaves it at the pause screen I started to record this s**t so y'all wouldn't think I'm lying but said f**k it. Dude is on some elementary school girl s**t
 O_nasty said:
@ Iverson having 551 shot attempts
 PROPH07 said:
man this memphis b**ch boy just got slaughtered and tried everyway to get out of it im print screening dat s**t incase yall think dat s**t look like a disconection n*gga fouled out wit iverson n parker intentional foulin n s**t thinkin id quit than waste everytime out n s**t than finally pulled da plug i just kept hittin continue when da clock expired for pressin time out cuz i was just gonna keep whoopin dat a.ss garbage a.ss fool
 bigmike123456 said:
who ever is memphis be cheating i was up by 20 he pulled his connection cord

pretty sure these are some of the reasons he got booted. think I remember reading some more but couldn't find them
 7 years ago '07        #1650
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,823 | Props total: 293 293
aye denver...f**k u...i dont need ur consent to quit...ol sleeping with the game a.ss n*gga.....f**k all that corny s**t...ill just take the L...Its too late to be tryin to stop that running shot cheese with roy...its all gravy...
 7 years ago '07        #1651
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 duval88 said:
Man where did you get this garbage a.ss Grizzlies owner, dude needs to be booted asap. All dude does is shoot with Iverson, and quits when he doesn't have his way. 3rd quarter comes and he only has 21 points(18 with Iverson) and Iverson goes cold and he goes to quit. The only thing that stopped him was the game told him he would get the loss so he continued the game. Then, midway through the third, dude I guess just puts his controller down because Iverson is missing and he doesn't know what else to do. So now everytime he gets the ball he just takes the 5 second violation So now Im having to score and watch him take a 5 second violation everytime. I guess he thought it would make me quit, about 3:00 minutes left in the fourth he goes to pause the game and just leaves it at the pause screen I started to record this s**t so y'all wouldn't think I'm lying but said f**k it. Dude is on some elementary school girl s**t
 duval88 said:
Because that's what he does. Am I the only one he did this to?
 sleep23rd said:
damn...thats f**ked up...I played him and whooped on him....he didnt quit but all he was using was AI...I was like WTF?...i think AI was like 16 for 60 something..I'd say boot him and all the" how basketball video game should be played" complainers....
 TheMagicMan said:
wow @ this bulls**t...cats too f**king soft to take their L's like men....get these youngins the f**k outta here
 shortz said:
yo my bad to anyone who played the grizzlies i let my brother play....n then he hopped on without telling me the last few games i see he f**ked s**t up cause i was 6 and 6 n then got booted lol
 O_nasty said:
@ Iverson having 551 shot attempts
 BigDiceBeats said:
and the memphis user is a straight epic fail... it is SO easy to stop him using iverson... when i played him i had like 12 blocks in the 1st half and then the game dropped.... btw... he´s just k!llin the mavs with iverson :-O 7/16 3´s omg!
 Walt Thizzney said:
this n*gga hit a game winning 3 with IVerson f**k outta here got this nicca AI player like its 2001 im heated
 PROPH07 said:
lmfaoooo he was doin dat s**t 2 me while i was cookin da 2nd game i shut dat s**t down our 1st game than 2k f**kin server s**ttd on me n we played again i let ai shoot but he still took his L

hate to b a a.ss but heres a poster 4 ya

bythe way mavs online tryina get sum games in
 PROPH07 said:
lmfao playin memphis dat n*gga feelin super salty n*gga keep intentional foulin lmfao aint doin s**t but givin me free points and practice hahaha ai got 4 fouls in da 2nd qt how he gone shoot now...
 PROPH07 said:
man this memphis b**ch boy just got slaughtered and tried everyway to get out of it im print screening dat s**t incase yall think dat s**t look like a disconection n*gga fouled out wit iverson n parker intentional foulin n s**t thinkin id quit than waste everytime out n s**t than finally pulled da plug i just kept hittin continue when da clock expired for pressin time out cuz i was just gonna keep whoopin dat a.ss garbage a.ss fool
 shortz said:
u b**ch a.ss n*gga....always lead passin...cheesy a.ss n*gga...95 percent of ur points from the paint. i guess u think thats fun but u f**k up da league for everyone else.
 PROPH07 said:
i wasnt even lead passin you beat yourself shootin wit a.i. all day brickin wit 2 hands in your face got all fustrated and s**t learn to play defense shoulda watched me cuz i d'd your a.ss up *pause*

you shot 6/27

2/15 being wit iverson alone how you feel
 shortz said:
if u think i was playing for real then you a stupid muthaf**ka.....before we played this game yo a.ss got lucky with a harrington 3......at the buzzer.....i play for fun and i play fair.....i dont use some cheap exploit like yo b**ch a.ss does. you them kina n*ggas who play f!ght round 4 and throw like 300 body bunches and 100 head punches. you the muthaf**ka who runs with vick like 20 yards back in madden and then throws a pass.

eat a d!ck you f*g
 BigDiceBeats said:

HOW THA f**k IS HE SCORIN 74 POINTS WITH IVERSON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!! ppl really need to learn how to play defense.... 74 points!!!!!!!!! with a 35 year old ALLEN IVERSON!!?!?!?! WTF!?
 duval88 said:
wait so dude with Iverson is back in the league ? I thought he got booted after that stunt he pulled
 TheMagicMan said:
He claimed it was his brother...

quitting games should = instant boot. Take your beatings like a man, and keep your imaginary and/or real little snot nosed brothers off your system. I'd have dude scoring in the paint anyday over a cat who quits games like this:

duval88 said:
wow note to self: if you're getting your a.ss beat just quit and tell them it was your little brother
 jhj26 said:
ok, memphis is fukkin gone...again
 shortz said:
who ever said they were up by 20 is a f**kin idiot..we were playing custom match...i was just trying to get used to kevin martins shot n wanted to try sum new s**t with my squad...i didnt even play a league game today..put me back in the f**kin league yo...jhj even knows i play real i dont cheese...i dont do all my scoring in the paint i do jump shots....

check the f**kin stats it was a custom game...i play my games i only quit once wen n*gga was cheesing n destroying me

the nicca is a human soap opera
 7 years ago '05        #1652
randolph 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
yo bucks/23rd... whats ur excuse now? bum
 7 years ago '07        #1653
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 bertini22 said:
yo lemme get rasual butler

edit: dont drop anyone since i can have 15
please list your team name or psn, you son of a bytch, i cant remember all of you mothafukkaz!!!!!!! got damnit!!!
 7 years ago '07        #1654
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
please list your team name or psn, you son of a bytch, i cant remember all of you mothafukkaz!!!!!!! got damnit!!!
Aint it fun being in charge!!!
 7 years ago '07        #1655
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Bucks getting exposed lol
 7 years ago '07        #1656
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
damn, y'all got me back hype and ready to play this shytt again...i seriously must get better at this game.
 7 years ago '07        #1657
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
damn!!! the heat is beating the shytt!! out of niccaz!!!....and he gave me my only win of the season!!
 7 years ago '07        #1658
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
28726805 2010/10/22 Completed Milwaukee Bucks 20 Quit vs Denver Nuggets 32 Win
 7 years ago '07        #1659
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
so whenever i see quits, im replacing the quits with losses
 7 years ago '07        #1660
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,823 | Props total: 293 293
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Bucks getting exposed lol
f**k dat nugget n*gga....

I aint respecting his game.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy