Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1621
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 sleep23rd said:
im hurt.....:sad2:

if I wanted them 2 bums....dont u think I would've drafted them?
do u ever make any sense when it comes to 2k11?
I guess ur ducking me now.......Its all gravy....
please man play the way i do and you will stack up nothing but Ls....try to win a game by scoring under 25 PIPs...which is pretty much all ive been doing and im STILL blowing n*ggas out. how am i 16-4 avg 24 PIP?....youre not good, you just know how to push the ball in the paint=no skills..
 7 years ago '07        #1622
space
space
now they f**ked up and gave me okur....ohhh maaaan, 1st game with him and he gets a dbl dbl and we blow the thunder out by damn near 40 pts lol
 7 years ago '07        #1623
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 331 331
 bertini22 said:
please man play the way i do and you will stack up nothing but Ls....try to win a game by scoring under 25 PIPs...which is pretty much all ive been doing and im STILL blowing n*ggas out. how am i 16-4 avg 24 PIP?....youre not good, you just know how to push the ball in the paint=no skills..
I never said I was good online...but u cant beat me....so what that makes u?
where r u getting this info where im saying im nice online?
I play different offline cause I make shots..but im tryin to win online..im not gonna play a different style just to play a way u play..I still play fair, so what r u complaining about? ur blowing out s**tty opponents or opponents that arent used to the game yet and ur proud of that?...im not showcasing my skills dumb dumb...im tryin to win.....showcase ur all around skills when u play ur real friends...im not a real friend...im trying to beat u...i also know how to get my players open shots...only way n*ggaz score is off my bumbling of the controller when I pass to the wrong person, scoring in the paint with post players in a 1 on 1 situation and off my missed shots...attempted pick and rolls and pick and pops is fine...but to do that all day I think is wack...its like what dude was doing with Iverson....but W/E take ur frustration out when u play me..we got 1 game left..quit duckin me...
 7 years ago '07        #1624
space
space
how many times u beat me? lol ill wait for this answer
 7 years ago '04        #1625
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
all comments above too funnny
 7 years ago '07        #1626
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
I never said I was good online...but u cant beat me....so what that makes u?
where r u getting this info where im saying im nice online?
I play different offline cause I make shots..but im tryin to win online..im not gonna play a different style just to play a way u play..I still play fair, so what r u complaining about? ur blowing out s**tty opponents or opponents that arent used to the game yet and ur proud of that?...im not showcasing my skills dumb dumb...im tryin to win.....showcase ur all around skills when u play ur real friends...im not a real friend...im trying to beat u...i also know how to get my players open shots...only way n*ggaz score is off my bumbling of the controller when I pass to the wrong person, scoring in the paint with post players in a 1 on 1 situation and off my missed shots...attempted pick and rolls and pick and pops is fine...but to do that all day I think is wack...its like what dude was doing with Iverson....but W/E take ur frustration out when u play me..we got 1 game left..quit duckin me...
am i right or am i wrong tho. can you play like me and win? simple yes or no question.
 7 years ago '07        #1627
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Pacers on now

Looking for

Hawks
Magic
Thunder
Nuggets
Heat
Jazz
Suns
Raptors
Spurs
Pistons
Clippers
Grizzles
Rockets
Warriors
Mavs
Wizards
 7 years ago '04        #1628
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Teams Left:
Charlotte x2
Boston x2
New Jersey
Golden State x2
Miami x2
Washington x2
New Orleans x2
Portland
New York
Orlando
Phoenix
Toronto
Indiana
Oklahoma City
San Antonio
Philadelphia
Memphis
Houston

I want to knock out 3 more games tonight....send me a message jnix08 and we can do it...
 7 years ago '07        #1629
space
space

[pic - click to view]

so so nice
 7 years ago '07        #1630
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 bertini22 said:
how many times u beat me? lol ill wait for this answer
including the other league 2 or 3 times I think...and im gonna count when I was k!lling u and ur connection mysteriously disconnected as I had a 15 point lead...now howmany times u beat my s**tty a.ss?
 bertini22 said:
am i right or am i wrong tho. can you play like me and win? simple yes or no question.
why do i wanna play like u if I keep beating u?

now...question 4 u....when r u gonna play me and quit duckin me instead of talkin s**t on BX? ur worried about beats duckin u but the way I see it, u cant even beat me and ur ducking me so y should he be in a rush 2 play u?
 7 years ago '07        #1631
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Jinx get on and lets run
 10-21-2010, 07:17 PM         #1632
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good game cavs sorry i wasnt into the game but spent the whole game f!ghtin with my girl she is f**king pissin me off right now i couldnt focus ill give u better comp 2nd time we play im dippin out for the night fellas i cant be in this house with her right now
 7 years ago '04        #1633
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Jinx get on and lets run
on now, lets get this over with
 7 years ago '07        #1634
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
including the other league 2 or 3 times I think...and im gonna count when I was k!lling u and ur connection mysteriously disconnected as I had a 15 point lead...now howmany times u beat my s**tty a.ss?

why do i wanna play like u if I keep beating u?

now...question 4 u....when r u gonna play me and quit duckin me instead of talkin s**t on BX? ur worried about beats duckin u but the way I see it, u cant even beat me and ur ducking me so y should he be in a rush 2 play u?
lmfao u havnt even beat me. we have 2 games and I beat u so bad in the 1st one with michael f**king conley lmfaoooo had u on here crying and saying you were drunk, yea, how convinient. lmfao @ mysteriously disconnecting, I was still online after that game dropped, u were even 2nd guessing your own connection f**k outta here man. no skills. I didn't even draft my damn team and I'm 16-4. learn to count, ppl lie, numbers don't.
 7 years ago '07        #1635
space
space
and you STILL didn't answer the simple yes or no question lmao all u say is I'm ducking you, yet I beat u once already.
 7 years ago '07        #1636
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 bertini22 said:
and you STILL didn't answer the simple yes or no question lmao all u say is I'm ducking you, yet I beat u once already.
oh u did beat me..I forgot about that time....I was drunk...i think i was hungover as s**t when I made those comments the next day..Blame it on the A A A A A ALCOHOL BABY!!!

Didnt I play u in the real rosters league?..I thought I did....ur s**t anyway..lol....

so im guessin we aint playin, cause u keep duckin me...oh well...

ur the one who keeps pick and poppin with D wade? if not, I forgot how u play....ur gonna have to play me and beat me again for me to remember....
 7 years ago '07        #1637
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
oh u did beat me..I forgot about that time....I was drunk...i think i was hungover as s**t when I made those comments the next day..Blame it on the A A A A A ALCOHOL BABY!!!

Didnt I play u in the real rosters league?..I thought I did....ur s**t anyway..lol....

so im guessin we aint playin, cause u keep duckin me...oh well...

ur the one who keeps pick and poppin with D wade? if not, I forgot how u play....ur gonna have to play me and beat me again for me to remember....
-buzzer sound wrong again. I don't have any allstar on my team. yet I'm 16-4, I know I can't believe it myself. and u still didn't answer the damn question lmfao u ducccckinnn. we all know the answer to that, I see why u don't wanna answer it.
 7 years ago '10        #1638
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 omega_red536 said:
good game cavs sorry i wasnt into the game but spent the whole game f!ghtin with my girl she is f**king pissin me off right now i couldnt focus ill give u better comp 2nd time we play im dippin out for the night fellas i cant be in this house with her right now
smart man, be safe homie
 7 years ago '07        #1639
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 bertini22 said:
- u still didn't answer the damn question lmfao u ducccckinnn. we all know the answer to that, I see why u don't wanna answer it.
 sleep23rd said:
I forgot how u play....ur gonna have to play me and beat me again for me to remember....
as u see..there is nothing to duck on my end but u been quacking a lot lately...I have 1 game left with u on the schedule...u dont wanna play ..cool..I gotta re play nuggets, u and houston 2x...its my day off and would like to get ur game over with but if ur not tryin to play me, just say so....we could have been got our game over with instead of going back and forth about u wanting me to play like u do as long as we have....what a f**king ego... for what tho?
 7 years ago '04        #1640
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
gg Lew

I feel like im getting better, even though im still losing by 30+
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago