NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1581
randolph 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
I was clearly beating the bucks and he quit with 2 min left!! Why would u reset the game??????
 7 years ago '05        #1582
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
@ mayo....revenge is coming

and whoever is the warriors....im not letting granger and johnson go for rudy and shannon....its a even trade, but i don't need to replace them....throw gasol in the mix and i'll consider it
 7 years ago '07        #1583
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
 randolph said:
I was clearly beating the bucks and he quit with 2 min left!! Why would u reset the game??????
it doesnt show time; all i see is scores...if you dont speak up i have no way of knowing.
 7 years ago '05        #1584
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
 JimDinO77 said:
@ mayo....revenge is coming

and whoever is the warriors....im not letting granger and johnson go for rudy and shannon....its a even trade, but i don't need to replace them....throw gasol in the mix and i'll consider it
lmfao sorry bro that was mayo's career game wit me dat 3rd quarter i couldnt miss wit him and kidd was nailing those 3's for once
 7 years ago '05        #1585
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
aye...invite my homie Psn: JGainey
dude is active, on bx, and is pretty decent.....hes been trying to jump on a league
 7 years ago '04        #1586
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 JimDinO77 said:
aye...invite my homie Psn: JGainey
dude is active, on bx, and is pretty decent.....hes been trying to jump on a league
Ill invite him in the morning the league will be full by tomorrow night
 7 years ago '06        #1587
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 jhj26 said:
i'm at the free agent page, who does he want released/signed
Let me get demarr johnson and johnathen bender u can cut tinsley and seems off my team.
 7 years ago '07        #1588
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 randolph said:
all u did was hold the ball since the end of the 1st quarter...ur s**t......u wasnt clearly beating s**t....@ one point all I did was stand there and watch u dribble the clock for the whole 3rd quarter basically...why wouldnt I quit, I could care less if I get a L @ this point...quit b**ching and play me again, and quit holding the ball all the time....after the 2nd qt I didnt even want to play u no more...I was gonna quit then but then I was like..nah, let me show u Im letting u do whatever u want by beating u by a good margin that quarter, and 3rd QT I did...even tho I didnt feel like playin u no more..I was gonna quit if I had the lead in the 4th anyway....and there wasnt 2 minutes left, it was beginning of the 4th qt, I watched u do the same BS 4 times in a row in the 4th...@ one point in the 3rd & beginning of the 4th I put my controller down...u was still just dribbling till the shot clock almost expired...ur s**t and glad I only gotta play u once....
 7 years ago '05        #1589
randolph 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 sleep23rd said:
all u did was hold the ball since the end of the 1st quarter...ur s**t......u wasnt clearly beating s**t....@ one point all I did was stand there and watch u dribble the clock for the whole 3rd quarter basically...why wouldnt I quit, I could care less if I get a L @ this point...quit b**ching and play me again, and quit holding the ball all the time....after the 2nd qt I didnt even want to play u no more...I was gonna quit then but then I was like..nah, let me show u Im letting u do whatever u want by beating u by a good margin that quarter, and 3rd QT I did...even tho I didnt feel like playin u no more..I was gonna quit if I had the lead in the 4th anyway....and there wasnt 2 minutes left, it was beginning of the 4th qt, I watched u do the same BS 4 times in a row in the 4th...@ one point in the 3rd & beginning of the 4th I put my controller down...u was still just dribbling till the shot clock almost expired...ur s**t and glad I only gotta play u once....

Oh you mad cuz I was running plays on you?.. you know I was k!llin you the whole game!!! Dont be mad cuz im not doin what u do and try to back cut and dunk everytime... I stopped all that BS you was tryin to do..ha you quit cuz you knew I was about to beat u.. take the L
 10-21-2010, 11:22 AM         #1590
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PROPH07 said:
OH s**t LMAO DAMN THIS 2K SERVER s**tS f**kED UP CUZ ON MY END I GET LAG FROM YALL AND THAN IT DISCONECTS BUT HONEST TO GOD I AINT EVER QUIT NO GAME EARLY JUANB BEAT ME BY BIG MARGIN I DUNNO HOW I GOT A D BY MY NAME BUT I AINT QUIT

Give me my team back u f**king clown I drafted greatness u herb
 7 years ago '07        #1591
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 randolph said:
Oh you mad cuz I was running plays on you?.. you know I was k!llin you the whole game!!! Dont be mad cuz im not doin what u do and try to back cut and dunk everytime... I stopped all that BS you was tryin to do..ha you quit cuz you knew I was about to beat u.. take the L
maybe frustrated but mad...no..I rather quit then watch u dribble every play from beginning till end till the shot clock expires tryin to chuck with roy every play when the shot clocks @ 5....ur s**t, I exposed u, next time , if a next time...adjustments will be made for the entirre game, not just the 3rd qt...i dont mind people taking advantage of my missed shots and controller blunders...thats the game , but damn ..every play hold the ball?..u wasnt even running plays @ times...just holding the ball then chuck with roy.. I didnt think u was gonna play like that the WHOLE game, now I know..I quit cause ur s**t and rather then lose like that the whole game...I rather quit....ill take the L...its fine...and why would I want u to play like me? sounds like a cop out....I took shots, how u think u got the lead?..I try to play "Fair" now....take 3's when I dont have to, take mid range jumpers sometimes...no more...
 7 years ago '07        #1592
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
What team is randolph?

Ima have to bust his a.ss today
 7 years ago '04        #1593
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Walt Thizzney said:
Give me my team back u f**king clown I drafted greatness u herb
I just gave u the clippers and now u complain I swear you have to be a 10 year old kid one more comment like this and you gone my dude anyways the league should be full by tonight
 10-21-2010, 01:14 PM         #1594
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
i'm at the free agent page, who does he want released/signed
I'm on my cell at work jhj but ill be on in hr I'm trying to cut marcus williams trying pick up a pf like udoh or bender boone just a pf or center in the 60's. To dump williams I'm tyin to up my height asap help me out please
 10-21-2010, 02:27 PM         #1595
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jhj im home i wanna sign dorell wright anthony tolliver and cut marcus williams
 7 years ago '07        #1596
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
list those free agent/ transaction request, and i will take care of them later tonight at work.
 7 years ago '07        #1597
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
yo bucks/23rd, lemme get d.greene. ill give u j.hayes, b. udrih, or k.bogans.

edit: or charlie bell, take your pick.

Last edited by Supercoolbert; 10-21-2010 at 03:36 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1598
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
DAMN!!! :banghead: DAMN!!
 7 years ago '07        #1599
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 FeedTheBeast said:
DAMN!!! :banghead: DAMN!!
the heat were too much to handle?

sjax scorched u for not wanting him on your team lol
 10-21-2010, 02:51 PM         #1600
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
list those free agent/ transaction request, and i will take care of them later tonight at work.
question are we allowed a 15man roster like the nba if so cut marcus williams sign dorell wright anthony tolliver andy rautins and Sonny Weems im the knicks if we can only have 12 cut marcus willams dominque jones and sign dorell wright and anthony tolliver

Last edited by omega_red536; 10-21-2010 at 03:47 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago