NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
 100
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1441
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Everybody needs to add me and everyone else so I can send a league chat so we can knock out some games Playoffs start Nov1.








the bad part about that is Im going to the Netherlands from NOV 2 to the 8th and cant get games in then
 7 years ago '07        #1442
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:
I'll play you at 11:30pm I saved a special spot for the 76ers
True.......thats a good time.

And whats up with the open teams??? If I wanted to trade for a player on one of those teams then you have to approve it??? So i guessing as long as you think its a pretty even trade then its cool???


Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 10-19-2010 at 12:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1443
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Tansta I gave you a pass but you have to start knocking out some games RED Dead Redemption is not that good
 7 years ago '04        #1444
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 FeedTheBeast said:
True.......thats a good time.

And whats up with the open teams??? If I wanted to trade for a player on one of those teams then you have to approve it??? So i guessing as long as you think its a pretty even trade then its cool???
I dont have the power to accept trades only users can accept trades between each other
 7 years ago '10        #1445
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
 juanb13 said:
This is the kinda ignorant s**t I cant take you talk a good game but at the end of the day u don't live up to your promises plus you are 1-6 so this league needs better competition not some wack a.ss lame who posts bulls**t responses. Oh yeah I hope you go to jail and you get f**ked in the a.ss with a A.I.D.S. d!ck.




















[pic - click to view]

yea man!! think about my thizzney :D :D we need some competition man! :D
 7 years ago '10        #1446
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
 juanb13 said:
Also tonight MY hornets will be on for both leagues at 8pm Eastern If yall want to get it in. And for the for the love of God will somebody beat the Timberwolves or I have to do it I mean dudes on here cant give him at least one loss damn s**t is disgusting If this dude goes undefeated He probably will be the modern day heat in this b**ch
nobody, i repeat, nobody, in this league will defeat me.
 7 years ago '07        #1447
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:
I dont have the power to accept trades only users can accept trades between each other
So open teams are untouchable??? :banghead:
 7 years ago '07        #1448
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
whats good folk....been busy past few days....I think the only games left I can play is bertinini or w/e his name is and the rest are open teams...so what do I do? just wait?
 7 years ago '05        #1449
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 juanb13 said:
I upped the shooting alil but u still have to take smart shorts and learn the releases in online play or u may brick everything.
like the wide open airballs weren't enough
 7 years ago '04        #1450
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 BigDiceBeats said:
nobody, i repeat, nobody, in this league will defeat me.
Well u havent played me yet and dont worry you first L will be bitter sweet for me
 7 years ago '07        #1451
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
 juanb13 said:
Also tonight MY hornets will be on for both leagues at 8pm Eastern If yall want to get it in. And for the for the love of God will somebody beat the Timberwolves or I have to do it I mean dudes on here cant give him at least one loss damn s**t is disgusting If this dude goes undefeated He probably will be the modern day heat in this b**ch
if its any consolation he didnt pick his team so technically he been playing with a team made by someone else to have that record ..
I bet if we was to draft all over again and we all picked our teams (meaning being there for the draft) he wouldnt have the record he has now....call it hate but its hypothetical of course... after the playoffs , r we making a new fantasy league? season aint even start yet and we almost done....
 7 years ago '04        #1452
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 sleep23rd said:
whats good folk....been busy past few days....I think the only games left I can play is bertinini or w/e his name is and the rest are open teams...so what do I do? just wait?
Yep or until I can find replacements its sad but If everybody knocked out games like coney we will be in the championship stage right now
 7 years ago '04        #1453
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 FeedTheBeast said:
So open teams are untouchable??? :banghead:
Yep(trey songs voice)
 7 years ago '04        #1454
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 juanb13 said:
Everybody needs to add me and everyone else so I can send a league chat so we can knock out some games Playoffs start Nov1.







Yeah I dont see that happening...I like the fact that ya'll are ambitious, but at this pace, You're gonna be kicking 75% of the league out for not having enough games, and have no one to replace the open teams
 7 years ago '04        #1455
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 BigDiceBeats said:
are you serious? do you really need to cry like this?....
Let me complain, it's not affecting your record :rolleyes2:

I'm taking the next two days off from playing, haven't had time to play any of the other game modes...I've only played online and in these two leagues. Probably explains why I'm doing terrible...I took 5 minutes to learn the controls and then hopped online
 7 years ago '07        #1456
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
 TheMagicMan said:
Let me complain, it's not affecting your record :rolleyes2:

I'm taking the next two days off from playing, haven't had time to play any of the other game modes...I've only played online and in these two leagues. Probably explains why I'm doing terrible...I took 5 minutes to learn the controls and then hopped online

im in the same boat........
 7 years ago '04        #1457
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 sleep23rd said:

im in the same boat........
yeah, but it's apparent you've played 2k before...this is the first hoops game i've played since Live 04 on xbox

I'm obviously missing some fundamentals
 7 years ago '07        #1458
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
 TheMagicMan said:
yeah, but it's apparent you've played 2k before...this is the first hoops game i've played since Live 04 on xbox

I'm obviously missing some fundamentals

ohhh....I get it all now......it all makes sense now...why is that?


[pic - click to view]



u missed a lot of good NBA gaming.....


Last edited by sleep23rd; 10-19-2010 at 01:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1459
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Welcome the new warriors owner psn- Bigchromedog
 7 years ago '04        #1460
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 sleep23rd said:
ohhh....I get it all now......it all makes sense now...why is that?


[pic - click to view]



u missed a lot of good NBA gaming.....
I was in college and couldn't afford any of the new systems and/or games until I graduated . We played madden and ncaa football down south for cash though, but no one iknew bought basketball games

This was the first year I looked into getting a basketball game, NBA2k was hyped beyond belief so I said f**k it and rolled with it. I like the game but its mad frustrating not knowing some of the tricks ya'll have perfected
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy