NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
 216
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 68
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1301
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 omega_red536 said:
i was just on and no one was there in the fantasy league piston lets get that game 2 in also JHJ26 OR JAUNB how do you sign free agents or release players
I have no clue I think they cut out releasing and signing free agents this year
 7 years ago '04        #1302
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 6429 6429
So no one can explain how randolph packed his bags and ended up leaving my team?
 7 years ago '05        #1303
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
mavs r on tryina knock out games
 7 years ago '07        #1304
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
about to get online, line the fukk up
 7 years ago '07        #1305
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
about to get online, line the fukk up
Me too
 7 years ago '10        #1306
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
My dude that play wit da MAVS.. fukin DNPPROPH.. watever u call urself.. I'm jus gone ask u 1 ?... really.. U 4real how n da fuk u gne quit. Ya YOU GONE QUIT @ halftime n get da W... U miss me wit dat s**t.. N ino ur trick also n da half court O.. U ant slick my dude.. Ya I ant gne front I was dwn by 10 wen da 2nd Q was over n u str8 decide to QUIT n still get dat W.. Fuk da bulls**t.. Where da commish @.. Yo commish holla @ me.. Oh yea this all jus hapn jus like no mre den 45min ago
 10-17-2010, 10:12 AM         #1307
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
I have no clue I think they cut out releasing and signing free agents this year
well jhj says there is free agents and he aint lying i went to our league site and there is a s**t load of good a.ss free agents that could help alot of teams i just wanna sign a c and pf and cut a pg n sg
 10-17-2010, 10:13 AM         #1308
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biggz said:
So no one can explain how randolph packed his bags and ended up leaving my team?
did u search for him around the league cuz it doesnt say he got trade
 7 years ago '07        #1309
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 omega_red536 said:
well jhj says there is free agents and he aint lying i went to our league site and there is a s**t load of good a.ss free agents that could help alot of teams i just wanna sign a c and pf and cut a pg n sg
Whats the link again???
 10-17-2010, 10:19 AM         #1310
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Whats the link again???
 7 years ago '04        #1311
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
no clue how to stop the Mavs from constantly cutting to the basket...the passes are unpickable

I tried everything I could, at some point, the defense just breaks down and the computer betrays you. Ah well, another loss in the column.

And grant hill and ak47 have done more for me in 2 games than pierce and delfino did in the first 10. No way I keep losing if I keep playing with these guys. Pistons are down but not out
 7 years ago '07        #1312
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 omega_red536 said:
Dont see anyone worth signing.
 7 years ago '07        #1313
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 proph07 said:
mavs r on tryina knock out games
 no id23 said:
my dude that play wit da mavs.. Fukin dnpproph.. Watever u call urself.. I'm jus gone ask u 1 ?... Really.. U 4real how n da fuk u gne quit. Ya you gone quit @ halftime n get da w... U miss me wit dat s**t.. N ino ur trick also n da half court o.. U ant slick my dude.. Ya i ant gne front i was dwn by 10 wen da 2nd q was over n u str8 decide to quit n still get dat w.. Fuk da bulls**t.. Where da commish @.. Yo commish holla @ me.. Oh yea this all jus hapn jus like no mre den 45min ago
shots fired!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #1314
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
 No iD23 said:
My dude that play wit da MAVS.. fukin DNPPROPH.. watever u call urself.. I'm jus gone ask u 1 ?... really.. U 4real how n da fuk u gne quit. Ya YOU GONE QUIT @ halftime n get da W... U miss me wit dat s**t.. N ino ur trick also n da half court O.. U ant slick my dude.. Ya I ant gne front I was dwn by 10 wen da 2nd Q was over n u str8 decide to QUIT n still get dat W.. Fuk da bulls**t.. Where da commish @.. Yo commish holla @ me.. Oh yea this all jus hapn jus like no mre den 45min ago
Damn homie im guessin you wasnt paying much attention to the schedule we played already that was a custom challenge meaning exhibition you were the only person on so i sent you a invite basicly for practice and pistons signed on and i was waiting on him to knock our game out i was gonna write you i g2g but i 4got dats my fault but your L is there because we played already not cuz of todays game
 7 years ago '04        #1315
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 PROPH07 said:
Damn homie im guessin you wasnt paying much attention to the schedule we played already that was a custom challenge meaning exhibition you were the only person on so i sent you a invite basicly for practice and pistons signed on and i was waiting on him to knock our game out i was gonna write you i g2g but i 4got dats my fault but your L is there because we played already not cuz of todays game

[pic - click to view]



Hes telling the truth
 7 years ago '05        #1316
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
Damn aint no one on either league im tryina get sum games in while im hot
 7 years ago '07        #1317
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:

[pic - click to view]



Hes telling the truth
How did he get that all mixed up??
 10-17-2010, 11:28 AM         #1318
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PROPH07 said:
Damn aint no one on either league im tryina get sum games in while im hot


ill hop on
 7 years ago '05        #1319
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
jusst saw ur message where u at?
 7 years ago '04        #1320
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 6429 6429
My bad, I just seen some people talking about trading randolph and s**t and I got confused. I will hop on tonight in both leagues to knock some games out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy