NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2010, 05:51 PM         #1281
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
yes^^^check the website
how do u sign free agents
 7 years ago '10        #1282
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7

HOW THA f**k IS HE SCORIN 74 POINTS WITH IVERSON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!! ppl really need to learn how to play defense.... 74 points!!!!!!!!! with a 35 year old ALLEN IVERSON!!?!?!?! WTF!?
 7 years ago '07        #1283
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 BigDiceBeats said:

HOW THA f**k IS HE SCORIN 74 POINTS WITH IVERSON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!! ppl really need to learn how to play defense.... 74 points!!!!!!!!! with a 35 year old ALLEN IVERSON!!?!?!?! WTF!?
thats just terrible.....
 10-16-2010, 07:38 PM         #1284
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertini22 said:
thats just terrible.....
someone post up a barkley gif
 7 years ago '07        #1285
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
i need to make some trades, i see everyone in here making trades left and right. Yall check me out, im the HEAT...go ahead and lets see the offers, fellas.

heres my roster

SG- Stephen Jackson (84)
PG- Aaron Brooks (80)
PF- Luis Scola (78)
SF- Luol Deng (77)
PG- Michael Conley (73)
C- Antonio Mcdyess (69)
SG- Charlie Bell (66)
C- Spencer Hawes (66)
SF- Jarvis Hayes (66)
PG- Beno Udrih (66)
SG- Keith Bogans (65)
PF- Joey Dorsey (64)

Last edited by Supercoolbert; 10-16-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1286
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at 74 points with Iverson

I can't believe my record is what it is. at me not being able to score
 10-16-2010, 08:14 PM         #1287
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was just on and no one was there in the fantasy league piston lets get that game 2 in also JHJ26 OR JAUNB how do you sign free agents or release players
 7 years ago '10        #1288
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 BigDiceBeats said:

wait so dude with Iverson is back in the league ? I thought he got booted after that stunt he pulled
 7 years ago '04        #1289
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 duval88 said:
wait so dude with Iverson is back in the league ? I thought he got booted after that stunt he pulled
He claimed it was his brother...

quitting games should = instant boot. Take your beatings like a man, and keep your imaginary and/or real little snot nosed brothers off your system. I'd have dude scoring in the paint anyday over a cat who quits games like this:

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-16-2010 at 09:32 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #1290
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMagicMan said:
He claimed it was his brother...

quitting games should = instant boot. Take your beatings like a man, and keep your imaginary and/or real little snot nosed brothers off your system. I'd have dude scoring in the paint anyday over a cat who quits games like this:

wow note to self: if you're getting your a.ss beat just quit and tell them it was your little brother
 7 years ago '07        #1291
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Will be on after the BAMA game.........up all night.
 7 years ago '04        #1292
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 6664 6664
Wtf I thought I had randolph on my team.
 7 years ago '07        #1293
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 327 327
 biggz said:
Wtf I thought I had randolph on my team.
dont worry man,
i did have john salmons on my team but he winded up going to the knicks somehow....
 7 years ago '05        #1294
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 sleep23rd said:
cause he one of them microphone thugs....n*gga talkin s**t even when he losin..I take it easy on him...he gets c*cky when he gets a few points off me takin jumpshots so I turned it up on his a.ss....end result...middle finger me....
fukk outta here with that bulls**t.....of course u was getting off, b**ch u got kobe and iggy.... cp3 was 2/11, my best player was barbosa now I got Granger so s**t is going to go down...get ready :dancingcool: and wtf is a microphone thug, i can afford a mic so i'm gonna talk s**t...just get ready for a beatdown
 7 years ago '07        #1295
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
fukk outta here with that bulls**t.....of course u was getting off, b**ch u got kobe and iggy.... cp3 was 2/11, my best player was barbosa now I got Granger so s**t is going to go down...get ready :dancingcool: and wtf is a microphone thug, i can afford a mic so i'm gonna talk s**t...just get ready for a beatdown
that seems to be the excuse....u have kobe and iggy....so?....a microhphone thug is someone who talks throughout the whole game when they r scoring but could hear a pin drop in the background as ur getting ur a.ss handed.... we might have 1 game to play left....
 7 years ago '05        #1296
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 sleep23rd said:
that seems to be the excuse....u have kobe and iggy....so?....a microhphone thug is someone who talks throughout the whole game when they r scoring but could hear a pin drop in the background as ur getting ur a.ss handed.... we might have 1 game to play left....
bruh...i been playing with igudola on every draft league on Bx so far, don't try to act like he isn't a beast.....kobe doesn't need an explanation.... all i'm sayin is u won because i had a weak team....paul couldn't even get a lay-up and that's my best player..... my team shot for 25%....i would of still been talking s**t if my headset didn't die, that makes the game interesting even if Im getting crushed by a dream team

but ur going to catch a L, believe that....its time to hit the club though...i'm a be on all day tommorow for those who wonna get a game in
 7 years ago '07        #1297
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
bruh...i been playing with igudola on every draft league on Bx so far, don't try to act like he isn't a beast.....kobe doesn't need an explanation.... all i'm sayin is u won because i had a weak team....paul couldn't even get a lay-up and that's my best player..... my team shot for 25%....i would of still been talking s**t if my headset didn't die, that makes the game interesting even if Im getting crushed by a dream team

but ur going to catch a L, believe that....its time to hit the club though...i'm a be on all day tommorow for those who wonna get a game in
dont run n*gga...i got work tomorrow, f**k the club...U tryin to get drunk and run up in something raw dog probably anyway..catching a L >>>> catching a STD .... iggys cool, kobes cool but I dont play the way n*ggaz normally would if they had these players..Im a team player and they r great complementary players...to me @ least...
 7 years ago '10        #1298
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
f**k Kevin Martin... I just traded fo him. Hella regret that f**kin trade.. Fuk him n his 10sec release shot... Anybody tryna trade
 7 years ago '07        #1299
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 No iD23 said:
f**k Kevin Martin... I just traded fo him. Hella regret that f**kin trade.. Fuk him n his 10sec release shot... Anybody tryna trade
u should have accepted the trade I offered u earlier...aint nobody tryin to take etan thomas off ur hands and u would have had a PG who could shoot and pass...and u would have had 2 PF's that were over 70 overall..and cousins could play center..and u could have traded him to david stern for something more to ur liking....but nooooo u wanna give away george hill for mr I have the worst release in the league martin.....
 7 years ago '10        #1300
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 sleep23rd said:
u should have accepted the trade I offered u earlier...aint nobody tryin to take etan thomas off ur hands and u would have had a PG who could shoot and pass...and u would have had 2 PF's that were over 70 overall..and cousins could play center..and u could have traded him to david stern for something more to ur liking....but nooooo u wanna give away george hill for mr I have the worst release in the league martin.....
mr worst release in the league
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago