NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1141
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 bertini22 said:
look at that lmao im avg 25.56 PIP and im 8-1 with a team full of role players!!! just goes to show you dont really need the paint to win the game.
damn nicca, who gave you that 1 loss????
 7 years ago '07        #1142
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 jhj26 said:
damn nicca, who gave you that 1 loss????
i had a very off game that time and still lost by only 7.....terrible shooting percentages for my normal scorers. brooks 3-11, conley 3-15...wont happen again. all i gotta do is shut down john wall and its a wrap...even tho they made him pretty damn good in this game
 7 years ago '07        #1143
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 shortz said:
the n*gga who uses the mavs...that muthaf**ka does the same s**t over n over.....pick and role to the hole...foo took like 4 jump shots out da whole game n 3 of them came with 2 mins left in the game. and he be lead passing...cherry pickin...pshhh whatever i guess

f**k childress too f**ked up afro
I said this pgs ago lol.

Its not hard to stop but its annoying as f**k. You see the dude who about to cut to.the basket flash red underneath em and he passes it to him after he does the spin pushoff s**t.

I was playing him and was like is this n*gga serious. His defense is garbage tho.
 7 years ago '10        #1144
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
soooooooooooooooo... it´s the t´wolves user....... i just signed up here to say some things.... 1st off all 2 dat bucks user, sleep23rd.... son, u said that u was goin to beat me when i was 4-0... u said that u was going to beat me when i was 9-0... u said u was goin to beat me when i was 11-0... now im 19-0... if beat u once or twice.. i think twice but im not sure... and ure still sayin that ure going to beat me? cmon man.... all you do is dunk... it is so wack and so easy to stop.... you just suck. ok... next one... a few pages back ive read something by this guy named bertolini or something: uhhh all he does is play the ball to the post... uhh he makes so many hook with timmy.... CMON!! learn how to play post defense man... i got timmy, the big shaqtus, kaman and even zach randolph... WHAT DO U THINK THAT IM GOING TO DO?! + i dont even just score in the post... that is not true... im not even nearly averaging the pip that the bucks user does... cmon....
 7 years ago '10        #1145
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
btw... shoutout to jhj for drafting this team for me... i LOVE it... btw zach randolph is on the block.. im trading kaman and shaq too... im looking for a good pg,sg,sf.... also a shoutout to the suns user... he took me to overtime... i was down by 10 at 1 point... he knows how to defend the post.. propz to him... also propz to all of the users in this league... i love this league.. its active, the users are nice, most of them know how to play basketball... its just a good experience... propz to all of u...
 7 years ago '10        #1146
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
btw... jhj.... im white :-$... im tellin u this because u called me the n-word a few pages back.... it feels strange ..:-$ haha
 7 years ago '10        #1147
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
and to shortz... if the mavs user just uses pick and roll... how is that hard to beat? cmon...
 7 years ago '10        #1148
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
sooo, another thing, a short tip to the lakers user.... START USING FREAKIN PAU GASOL.... u average about 5 shots a game with him.... START USIN THE POST!!! ur team is great man.. u got pau, u got granger.... u got j-rich... ur team is better than my team man, and u get DESTROYED every damn game.... just a tip... go to practice mode and start developing a post game.... run plays for gasol.... run ANY plays... ;)
 7 years ago '07        #1149
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 BigDiceBeats said:
soooooooooooooooo... it´s the t´wolves user....... i just signed up here to say some things.... 1st off all 2 dat bucks user, sleep23rd.... son, u said that u was goin to beat me when i was 4-0... u said that u was going to beat me when i was 9-0... u said u was goin to beat me when i was 11-0... now im 19-0... if beat u once or twice.. i think twice but im not sure... and ure still sayin that ure going to beat me? cmon man.... all you do is dunk... it is so wack and so easy to stop.... you just suck. ok... next one... a few pages back ive read something by this guy named bertolini or something: uhhh all he does is play the ball to the post... uhh he makes so many hook with timmy.... CMON!! learn how to play post defense man... i got timmy, the big shaqtus, kaman and even zach randolph... WHAT DO U THINK THAT IM GOING TO DO?! + i dont even just score in the post... that is not true... im not even nearly averaging the pip that the bucks user does... cmon....
whooooa...stop it 5...i havent played u since i 1st played with my team..i believe that was oct 9th or so..I didnt have my team intact and I was s**tier then i am now...
and I only played u once..not twice...and u won by 5 u didnt blow me out...I would have destroyed u if i played u recently...ur lucky I got booted out this league for some bulls**t or ur a$$ would've been grass..I been lookin forward to playing u for a few days b4 my ban...but u never was on when I was on... It looks like no one in this league will beat u but I had ur number...so congrats to winning it all since I aint in it, and welcome to itsbx...dope website huh?

Last edited by sleep23rd; 10-15-2010 at 05:11 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #1150
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
ya the website is pretty dope... and nope i dont think that u could beat me... not even with the bs style that ure playing...
 7 years ago '07        #1151
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
ya the website is pretty dope... and nope i dont think that u could beat me... not even with the bs style that ure playing...
I hear all u doin is hook shots with timmy all day...thats the rumor... i dont know if its true but thats what the streets is sayin....if u played me, u wouldnt say all im doing is going in the paint...im sure if ur nice u wouldnt let me do that so I would adjust...
 7 years ago '10        #1152
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
so "the streets" is this bartolini guy? btw its not even true.... just look at my boxscores... ya most of the time timmy is my topscorer... but its not like i score 40 with him and my second best player has like 10... and i use other postmoves as well... including fakes to trying to get to the line..... the streets must be pretty small if its all about 1 person...
 7 years ago '07        #1153
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
btw... jhj.... im white :-$... im tellin u this because u called me the n-word a few pages back.... it feels strange ..:-$ haha

it's all good, i use it for both black and white people...but i guess i'll just use the term brother since it made you feel strange. my bad.
 7 years ago '07        #1154
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
so "the streets" is this bartolini guy? btw its not even true.... just look at my boxscores... ya most of the time timmy is my topscorer... but its not like i score 40 with him and my second best player has like 10... and i use other postmoves as well... including fakes to trying to get to the line..... the streets must be pretty small if its all about 1 person...
u got a sense of humor....cool...

aye david stern...I see u watchin n*gga.......u should lift the ban so I can teach this kid a thing or 2 and hand him his 1st L then u can re boot me...
 7 years ago '07        #1155
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
I hear all u doin is hook shots with timmy all day...thats the rumor... i dont know if its true but thats what the streets is sayin....if u played me, u wouldnt say all im doing is going in the paint...im sure if ur nice u wouldnt let me do that so I would adjust...
nah i played him, and eventhough he has a lot of big men; he spreads the ball around and takes shots from all over the court.
 7 years ago '10        #1156
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
:D:D alright that´s better... brother
 7 years ago '07        #1157
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
u got a sense of humor....cool...

aye david stern...I see u watchin n*gga.......u should lift the ban so I can teach this kid a thing or 2 and hand him his 1st L then u can re boot me...
come on back brother, i see the league wants you back...so fukk it, it's on them.
 7 years ago '07        #1158
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
come on back brother, i see the league wants you back...so fukk it, it's on them.

.......n*ggaz gonna let the beast out the cage?....

I'll accept if I get the invite....
 7 years ago '06        #1159
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
@ Iverson having 551 shot attempts
 7 years ago '07        #1160
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
btw, if i get back in it, when can we get it in?..pause....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago