NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2010, 08:47 AM         #1101
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill be online tomorow, it says im 0-4 but I should be 2-1, I guardee i beat 90% of you lames with my s**tty a.ss team lead by tye lawson
 7 years ago '05        #1102
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
he beat the holy hell out of me, but i didnt feel like he was cheesing... he was just exposing my a.ss everytime id leave some body open on the back door... (Yeah im man enough to admit when i get torched that i got torched). He might have been getting a ton of PIP but that seemed to be cuz folks were just leaving him open and whatnot... cant fault the dude.

its not like in the NBA if they leave a dude wide open he's gonna stop and shoot a midrange jumper when he can just dunk or layup... on the game they quote stan van gundy bout that...

i AINT gonna say he should or shouldn't have gotten booted, but i will say i didn't feel cheesed....i was just pissed i couldnt knock down a j for s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #1103
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
 Walt Thizzney said:
LOL they trying to boot u cuz u use kobe? This game ain't that hard to stop fam throw a double team or something, u got these n*ggas mad they stay losing, hilarious
no, he doesnt even use kobe, just slashes to the lane, hands the ball off to a runner in the lane, and dunks every time. and you will be booted anyway on monday for not having 10 games in.
 7 years ago '04        #1104
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 sleep23rd said:
aint s**t go on but me getting booted and I dont feel s**tty about it,its only a game, i can get on any league online and make a new team..I had 19 wins and 15 in a row but it's not the end of the world...n*ggaz gave me the confidence to know I can do that again any time....when dudes 1st played me they was like GG, good game...blah blah blah..then it turned into hate as soon as I start blowing people out and collecting wins in a row. now its SIM ball is the excuse, u have to play a certain way here or im booting u type of s**t is a gay excuse tho..honestly...Its sim ball and u have to play as if ur in the NBA when its a fantasy league?..c'mon brah...quit the shenanigans ...I know ur co GM but c'mon son ..if n*ggaz said this is a practice league so n*ggaz could hone in on they skills so dont play too tuff when u get used to things then I understand...but dudes is crying cause they have holes in they game and I havent even popped s**t..but if I was losing...the bucks r s**t blah blah blah..i know im s**t online, but im beating n*ggaz being s**t...I just think its unjustified and dude needs to step up and say "yo...I dont like the way u play, Im hating right now cause u drafted a better team then me, got to make key trades and I cant play as well as u been, so i wanna boot u" instead of whining on here about "I wonder if the bucks gonna keep playing that bulls**t way, its un fun" wondering about my game aint gonna make u better, u beat me..u figured out how to get better...and im not even nice..again...
You missing the point son. The fact that you're blowing n*ggas out 105-36 shows that you aren't even TRYING to get better, you just wanna p!ss on n*ggas and beat ya chest on em .

You beat this n*ggas 105-36 on some goon a.ss thuggery s**t

Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 0-2
Iguodala made a 2 point Layup 0-4
Stuckey made a 2 point Jump Shot 0-7
Stuckey made a 2 point Layup 2-9
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 2-11
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 2-13
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 2-15
Cousins made a 2 point Dunk 4-17
Cousins made a 2 point Layup 4-19
Greene made a 2 point Dunk 4-21

At this point, you're up 21-4. You are clearly k!lling, raping and abusing this cat in the paint. Nows the time to develop the jumper. Dude is trying EVERYTHING at this point and you are obviously gonna win. But what do you do?

2nd Quarter
Walker made a 2 point Layup 4-23
Greene made a 2 point Dunk 6-25
Cousins made a 2 point Dunk 8-27
Walker made a 2 point Layup 10-29
Walker made a 2 point Layup 10-32
Walker made a 2 point Dunk 16-34
Stuckey made a 2 point Dunk 20-36
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 20-38
Stuckey made a 2 point Alleyoop 20-40
Stuckey made a 2 point Layup 20-42
Bryant made a 2 point Layup 22-44
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 22-46
Iguodala made a 3 point Jump Shot 24-49
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 26-52
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 26-54
Stuckey made a 2 point Jump Shot 26-56
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 26-58
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 26-60
Stuckey made a 2 point Jump Shot 28-62
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 28-66
McGee made a 2 point Layup 28-68
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 28-70
guodala made a 2 point Dunk 28-72
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 28-75
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 28-77

5 Alleyoops and 3 made jumpers and the NBA dunk contest. You coulda just let off the gas, used your shooters to make the game interesting AND STILL WON but nah, you wanted to p!ss on this n*ggas grave and dance on the coffin on some caveman barbaric, fred flintstone with the club s**t . You were probably full court pressing, trying to steal the in bounds pass too, and you k!lling this cat by 50 points.

You ain't trying to develop no jumper, C'Mon Son!!!
 7 years ago '07        #1105
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 jhj26 said:
he was warned in the beginning when he broke the league record for 80 points in the paint...now he's scoring over 100 points in a league that only has 7min qtrs...to keep him here would destroy the integrity of the league. he's not even trying to get better at shooting the j! but hey, i've got a NBA Jam league spot with that niccaz name on it!

i love that video..... u can score 100 points in 7 min quarters...what u talkin about? and that was once against allen iversons teaqm who even admitted on here his lil brother took his game over so what u talkin about? u tryin to justify the way u feel since I beat u....integrity already been ruined when u tried to change the way I play just so u can have a easier chance @ beating me ... ur not warning t wolves, ur not warning dwight howard, and ur not warning D wade for cheesing...but im cheesing when kobes not even the go to guy..bill walker is more my go to guy then kobe and he is off the bench and what is the integrity of ur league? I wanna see this..... n*ggaz is seeing right thru the BS dog...fix ur story up or n*ggaz will not take ur league as seriously as u believe they should....Im about to start my own fantasy league cause n*ggaz dont even like the teams they got and got off to bad starts...n*ggaz got better, they recognize their draft mistakes and they might want a record suitable for the way they play...ur invited david stern and no I wont boot u....new fantasy league coming soon....league might be called the itsbx Avengers league or somes**t.....integrity.. its a f**kin video game n*gga....get a grip...
 10-15-2010, 09:14 AM         #1106
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
no, he doesnt even use kobe, just slashes to the lane, hands the ball off to a runner in the lane, and dunks every time. and you will be booted anyway on monday for not having 10 games in.
ill be on all tomorow dusting u fools, n*gga then change ur defence, u saltier than big mac u keep getting schooled, learn how to beat him then, quit making excuses. ur pathetic

Matter a fact

U a snitch, why u snitching my n*gga cuz he winning,,, U MAD? or Sad?
 7 years ago '04        #1107
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
and I STILL don't think cat should've been booted...

at jhj = david stern

And at Walt, this cat is crazy
 7 years ago '07        #1108
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 Walt Thizzney said:
LOL they trying to boot u cuz u use kobe? This game ain't that hard to stop fam throw a double team or something, u got these n*ggas mad they stay losing, hilarious
they tryin to boot me cuz Im not using kobe the way they want me to use kobe...aint dat some s**t???

they gonna boot u cause u aint got 10 games in and question the authority of david stern

blazerock said:
he beat the holy hell out of me, but i didnt feel like he was cheesing... he was just exposing my a.ss everytime id leave some body open on the back door... (Yeah im man enough to admit when i get torched that i got torched). He might have been getting a ton of PIP but that seemed to be cuz folks were just leaving him open and whatnot... cant fault the dude.

its not like in the NBA if they leave a dude wide open he's gonna stop and shoot a midrange jumper when he can just dunk or layup... on the game they quote stan van gundy bout that...

i AINT gonna say he should or shouldn't have gotten booted, but i will say i didn't feel cheesed....i was just pissed i couldnt knock down a j for s**t.
much respect.....exactly, im not tryin to cheese...i been playing these NBA video games since 1991 or 1992...s**t changes all the time, the s**t been out 2 weeks...I doubt I could come up with a way to cheese within that time period , especially if all i been doing is playin these n*ggaz online...

TheMagicMan said:
You missing the point son. The fact that you're blowing n*ggas out 105-36 shows that you aren't even TRYING to get better, you just wanna p!ss on n*ggas and beat ya chest on em .

You beat this n*ggas 105-36 on some goon a.ss thuggery s**t

Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 0-2
Iguodala made a 2 point Layup 0-4
Stuckey made a 2 point Jump Shot 0-7
Stuckey made a 2 point Layup 2-9
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 2-11
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 2-13
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 2-15
Cousins made a 2 point Dunk 4-17
Cousins made a 2 point Layup 4-19
Greene made a 2 point Dunk 4-21

At this point, you're up 21-4. You are clearly k!lling, raping and abusing this cat in the paint. Nows the time to develop the jumper. Dude is trying EVERYTHING at this point and you are obviously gonna win. But what do you do?

2nd Quarter
Walker made a 2 point Layup 4-23
Greene made a 2 point Dunk 6-25
Cousins made a 2 point Dunk 8-27
Walker made a 2 point Layup 10-29
Walker made a 2 point Layup 10-32
Walker made a 2 point Dunk 16-34
Stuckey made a 2 point Dunk 20-36
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 20-38
Stuckey made a 2 point Alleyoop 20-40
Stuckey made a 2 point Layup 20-42
Bryant made a 2 point Layup 22-44
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 22-46
Iguodala made a 3 point Jump Shot 24-49
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 26-52
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 26-54
Stuckey made a 2 point Jump Shot 26-56
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 26-58
Iguodala made a 2 point Dunk 26-60
Stuckey made a 2 point Jump Shot 28-62
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 28-66
McGee made a 2 point Layup 28-68
Bryant made a 2 point Dunk 28-70
guodala made a 2 point Dunk 28-72
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 28-75
Iguodala made a 2 point Alleyoop 28-77

5 Alleyoops and 3 made jumpers and the NBA dunk contest. You coulda just let off the gas, used your shooters to make the game interesting AND STILL WON but nah, you wanted to p!ss on this n*ggas grave and dance on the coffin on some caveman barbaric, fred flintstone with the club s**t . You were probably full court pressing, trying to steal the in bounds pass too, and you k!lling this cat by 50 points.

You ain't trying to develop no jumper, C'Mon Son!!!
I dont view it that way, I see it as motivation....u gonna keep allowing n*ggaz to take advantage of ur weaknesses or u gonna get better and adjust? u can adjust u know.....n*ggaz dont wanna adjust..n*ggaz wanna cry about how this person is unfairly scoring in the paint...n*ggaz is letting me..: besides...s**t is fun, s**t is even fun when they stop me from throwing alleys, I wont do it if the D doesn't permit me....n*ggaz makin it seem like im running plays for alleys and s**t...the plays r being called randomly and im just reading & delivering.. some of yall n*ggaz be doing the same s**t, I see yall calling plays and waiting till something happens...yall mad cause I do it better then yall...

Last edited by sleep23rd; 10-15-2010 at 09:26 AM..
 10-15-2010, 09:28 AM         #1109
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga making rules up as he goes along thinking he all high and mighty because he went through the simple process of making a f**king online leauge... I know this the most power u ever had fam but u need to chill, u don't got to take your frustrations that ur boss at BK is hating on u on us fam

For as much as this nicca cares he sure sucks at the game to.

Like seriously why the f**k u care so much , step ur life game up
 7 years ago '04        #1110
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
I dont view it that way, I see it as motivation....u gonna keep allowing n*ggaz to take advantage of ur weaknesses or u gonna get better and adjust? u can adjust u know.....n*ggaz dont wanna adjust..n*ggaz wanna cry about how this person is unfairly scoring in the paint...n*ggaz is letting me..: besides...s**t is fun, s**t is even fun when they stop me from throwing alleys, I wont do it if the D doesn't permit me....n*ggaz makin it seem like im running plays for alleys and s**t...the plays r being called randomly and im just reading & delivering.. some of yall n*ggaz be doing the same s**t, I see yall calling plays and waiting till something happens...yall mad cause I do it better then yall...

I feel you homie and even though our game was my very first 2k online game EVER, I was able to adjust somewhat and not get completely ran on. Some of that is up to the opponent to switch defense and try and slow the game down.

But you can't deny that beating a cat by 70 points is on some goon s**t though .

I wish I could play you again cause i've gotten better at stopping cats in the paint AND you turned your defensive s**t up on me to 100 before David Stern banned that s**t, but I guess I wont get the chance to see if I've improved . Maybe in the BX NBA league if you're still in that one. I'll still probably lose, but I like the challenge you brought, even if it was annoying.

Like I said, I'm aint mad at ya and don't think you should've been booted, but I can understand why ol boy saw that stat line and did what he did.

edit: Just looked at the stat line of our game and I was toe to toe until the 4th quarter. I def. want to run with you again and see if I can pull a win out

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-15-2010 at 09:41 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #1111
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Damn why you booted that n*gga

He mad to......you should let him play the way he plays the n*gga garbage and his offense is trash. n*ggas kno he cant shoot jumpers so stop playing man to man. Hes not hard to stop.

I see he keeps calling out wade....but ill murk n*ggas with wade all over the court. k!ll you in the paint, drop some jumpshots, and ill even bomb some threes on you.

Ask NO_id bout ron ron dropping 24......i had that b**ch raining.
 7 years ago '07        #1112
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Walt Thizzney said:
this n*gga making rules up as he goes along thinking he all high and mighty because he went through the simple process of making a f**king online leauge... I know this the most power u ever had fam but u need to chill, u don't got to take your frustrations that ur boss at BK is hating on u on us fam

For as much as this nicca cares he sure sucks at the game to.

Like seriously why the f**k u care so much , step ur life game up
Ive been lookin for yo a.ss

Be ready because my squad come deep

No prisoners
 7 years ago '07        #1113
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
I feel you homie and even though our game was my very first 2k online game EVER, I was able to adjust somewhat and not get completely ran on. Some of that is up to the opponent to switch defense and try and slow the game down.

But you can't deny that beating a cat by 70 points is on some goon s**t though .

I wish I could play you again cause i've gotten better at stopping cats in the paint AND you turned your defensive s**t up on me to 100 before David Stern banned that s**t, but I guess I wont get the chance to see if I've improved . Maybe in the BX NBA league if you're still in that one. I'll still probably lose, but I like the challenge you brought, even if it was annoying.

Like I said, I'm aint mad at ya and don't think you should've been booted, but I can understand why ol boy saw that stat line and did what he did.
but i am a goon... nah but seriously, I thought we could put the defensive s**t up cause 2 or 3 n*ggaz did it to me and thought it was ok, like if they could do it, why cant I? I never seen it b4 but was all for it if other n*ggaz was doing it. Thats my point when im sayin im thinkin of making aq new fantasy league cause n*ggaz did get better , both defensively and offensively..our 1st game was maybe my 4th online period with this nba 2k11 s**t so I totally get it. yeah , im still in that league...he is a mod there too so maybe he booted me there out of spite but its just a online league....there r many to join...

L-E-Dub b**ch said:

He mad to......you should let him play the way he plays the n*gga garbage and his offense is trash. n*ggas kno he cant shoot jumpers so stop playing man to man. Hes not hard to stop.

I see he keeps calling out wade....but ill murk n*ggas with wade all over the court. k!ll you in the paint, drop some jumpshots, and ill even bomb some threes on you.

y I gotta be mad fams?...I like to debate especially when its in my own defense...this s**t is fun..im in the hood all day, so when im not with my GF or running around doing things I gotta do in life I enjoy chopping it up with yall about these things, im as passionate about NBA 2k , The NBA or this thread I helped build just as much as u or anyone else...I agree with u, I am garbage...u beat me I think 2x if im not mistaken...thats been my point..im beatable, I tried to practice my jumpshot and playing D the right way with u but u wasnt accepting my custom challenges , it wouldnt have affected our wins or losses...I just thought u was nice so I wanted to get better..again u nice with wade and know how to use him, I liked the challenge..f**ked up I could only play u twice...u and that other n*gga ukdawgs is nice...i liked playing yall...even when I lost...I think it helped make me better...
 7 years ago '06        #1114
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

Yea I aint knocking the way he play either but in his defense he keep screaming dwight we played he collapsed on dwight I kick out scored with others he start locking my other ppl up so I went hard with dwight he ran out of gas n nobody else was making shots. Im like 2 games under 500 I got a s**tty team n I had the first pick but I aint tripping.
 7 years ago '10        #1115
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMagicMan said:

edit: Just looked at the stat line of our game and I was toe to toe until the 4th quarter. I def. want to run with you again and see if I can pull a win out
I agree. I wouldn't mind getting another shot at him. I think our game was tied going into halftime but we fell apart midway through the third. I noticed that even though he does score a lot in the paint, most of his passes come to players who are cutting to the paint. I mixed in the 1-3-1 quite a bit to play the passing lanes and forced him to a decent amount of turnovers. Problem was we ran out of gas in the third. I can't even front dude's defense is nice. Hibbert and Thomas don't give up anything in the paint, last time I checked he was leading the league in blocks and steals a game. And that's how he got a lot of his points on me. I drafted a team for offense and when the offense stopped producing, that was it. I think if I had at least one more inside presence on my team besides Oden our game would have been closer. I think dude was the only one who stayed the entire duration of the draft too
 7 years ago '07        #1116
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Let em back in jhj hes actually active and he plays fair to me. Like he said some n*ggas need to step they defense up.and hit the pratice gym. No way in hell ima allow someone to dust me by 70.

But honestly when your up by alot you should shoot and work on jumper timing.
 7 years ago '07        #1117
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
the thing about 23rd is that he uses the same exploit everytime. stuckey avgs 8 a.sst a game, u know why? cause once he brings the ball down, he runs around till any player moves towards the basket and he leads passes in. since I can remember lead passing is the biggest exploit in 2k. you run that s**t every single damn time, it just gets frustrating. and you only play defense with ur center, which eventually is gonna come back to bite him n the a.ss cause someone will be open...but I don't think he should get booted. just shut him down, know what he's gonna do and shut him down. I already figured out his defense and offense.
 7 years ago '04        #1118
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Let em back in jhj hes actually active and he plays fair to me. Like he said some n*ggas need to step they defense up.and hit the pratice gym. No way in hell ima allow someone to dust me by 70.

But honestly when your up by alot you should shoot and work on jumper timing.
JHJ its all on you but I rather beat him then him to leave like that but coney needs to develop a jumper period.
 7 years ago '04        #1119
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
I agree with everyone else...dude has been active, and he's made his intentions known...now it's up for us to stop him the best we can.

And now that the sliders for shooting have been upped, there are alot of teams who can knock down shots. The fix in the sliders *should* balance the gameplay styles out. I know for the first game i played him, I was missing open jump shots cause the sliders were too low and that wont happen next time.

At this rate, with the 10 games a week requirement, people are gonna drop like flies, lets keep the active cats alive.
 7 years ago '04        #1120
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 bertini22 said:
stuckey avgs 8 a.sst a game
If only the real Stuckey could do this
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy