NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1081
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 duval88 said:
Man where did you get this garbage a.ss Grizzlies owner, dude needs to be booted asap. All dude does is shoot with Iverson, and quits when he doesn't have his way. 3rd quarter comes and he only has 21 points(18 with Iverson) and Iverson goes cold and he goes to quit. The only thing that stopped him was the game told him he would get the loss so he continued the game. Then, midway through the third, dude I guess just puts his controller down because Iverson is missing and he doesn't know what else to do. So now everytime he gets the ball he just takes the 5 second violation So now Im having to score and watch him take a 5 second violation everytime. I guess he thought it would make me quit, about 3:00 minutes left in the fourth he goes to pause the game and just leaves it at the pause screen I started to record this s**t so y'all wouldn't think I'm lying but said f**k it. Dude is on some elementary school girl s**t
wow @ this bulls**t...cats too f**king soft to take their L's like men....get these youngins the f**k outta here
 7 years ago '07        #1082
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 296 296
 jhj26 said:
one of my most active members...you got until saturday to learn how to shoot the j with at least kobe.

nah, im good....get someone else to take my place fam a lam....nobody is gonna tell me how to play with the team I made just cause they dont like my style and have trouble with it...I broke no rules, I have losses, I had close games and KOBE isnt even anywhere near the top scorers in ur league..so I could understand if I was cheesing with kobe but thats not even the case....ur just being a sore player cause u drafted s**tty and cant play with ur players and ur being a even s**ttier GM by trying to dumb down how I play cause u think I should take more jump shots... ... u can manipulate ur league but u cant manipulate the way n*ggaz play..... I can be stopped, but u and other n*ggaz is mad cause they cant stop me how they wanna stop me... ..stucky might be leading the league in a.ssist which means Im not chucking or cheesing.. kobe is the 4th leading scorer in the league with 19 ppg..ur leading scorer is wade with 30..., I dont even think im leading the league in block shots or rebounds but im playing wrong...GTFOH....

If there is another fantasy league..I hope ur in it....Im gonna run u out of the gym even if I learn how to shoot online...I can shoot off line no problem...its online where I cant shoot...
I'll be waiting....again..good luck with ur league..it was fun...even tho n*ggaz been b**ching when they should get better....
 7 years ago '04        #1083
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
and at you bootin this cat 17 games into the season when he's been cheesin from the beginning...at this point you shouldve just kept his a.ss in, whats done is done. Dude said that he'd rather cheese then shoot to win, he made his intentions known.

and duke, what you were doing was cheese because it can't be stopped. It ain't about cats getting better...go to any 2k forum on the net, that run around, drive to the hoop and dunk or throwing alley oops every second in the game is KNOWN cheese. You got arguably the best shooter in the game and you turned him into a globetrotter . You lost 3 early games, and you've been beatin n*ggas by 70 points since cause you've PERFECTED that s**t

I dont think you should be booted because you've been doing this s**t from jumpstreet, and to do it after you've won 15 in a row seems like sour grapes, but hey, it ain't my league.
 7 years ago '10        #1084
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
Damn 2nd game in a row my opponent goes to quit and then realizes they would get the loss so they back out. I finally start knocking down some jumpers with my team and dudes about to quit
 7 years ago '06        #1085
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
The dude with the spurs quit on me at halftime n dude change the defense a.ssistance n I was still beating his a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #1086
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
Just made a trade wit the celtics

Delfino + Perkins for G. Hill + Big Z

Had to get my man Grant back on the Pistons . Moved Paul Pierce's bum a.ss to a backup

and duke who offered me Richard Jefferson for Paul Pierce, I'mma need more than that, Paul can shoot, just not on this team
 10-14-2010, 10:45 PM         #1087
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quintan said:
The dude with the spurs quit on me at halftime n dude change the defense a.ssistance n I was still beating his a.ss
im telling you he is a cheat that game was suspect.... i play fair n hard with everything i got n boom all sudden everytime the game going my waitin we have connection probs

i want him to play me str8 up with no bs lag help he was using to cheat
 7 years ago '07        #1088
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
and at you bootin this cat 17 games into the season when he's been cheesin from the beginning...at this point you shouldve just kept his a.ss in, whats done is done. Dude said that he'd rather cheese then shoot to win, he made his intentions known.

and duke, what you were doing was cheese because it can't be stopped. It ain't about cats getting better...go to any 2k forum on the net, that run around, drive to the hoop and dunk or throwing alley oops every second in the game is KNOWN cheese. You got arguably the best shooter in the game and you turned him into a globetrotter . You lost 3 early games, and you've been beatin n*ggas by 70 points since cause you've PERFECTED that s**t

I dont think you should be booted because you've been doing this s**t from jumpstreet, and to do it after you've won 15 in a row seems like sour grapes, but hey, it ain't my league.
u call it cheesin..I seen cheesin....I seen dwight abuse me in the post play after play after play, ive seen dwayne wade scorch me with going to the hole and jump shots over and over, I seen n*ggaz destroy me with one player on their team...but they dont get they whole team involved and thats how they lose...they dont get back on D the right way...so I take advantage of it..thats cheesing? if I miss a shot my team is sprouted all over the place till they get to half court D and n*ggaz take advantage of that s**t, i miss the easiest lay ups...I miss un contested shots after shot after shot and n*ggaz score off that...that aint cheesing? I PERFECTED how I play off yall...I havent practiced how I play now...and lets not act like I dont take jump shots...n*ggaz seen me take jumpshots otherwise they wouldnt get to 10 points in a quarter...It can be stopped, its been stopped b4...david stern played me and stopped me the whole game, he aint the best in the league but he stopped me, he lost tho cause I did him in on defense and took advantage of him not getting back on D correctly...Kobe do be lookin like a globe trotter cant front... but thats not the game plan..so if I have a fast break or if I can get to the whole, or if I see a set play I should do other wise cause then It'll be considered cheesing?? adjust like I have...
 7 years ago '04        #1089
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
lol at d. howard being f**kign unstoppable , hes workin me right now

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-14-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1090
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 omega_red536 said:
i wanna say something was not right with that spurs game i want a reset plain and simple it was very convient how everytime the spurs needed to shut me down the game would lag and sometimes even go into waiting for opponent even tho my connection was perfect so i know it wasnt me and everytime the spurs would have a good lead the game would not lag for nothing but as soon as i made a comeback boom lag central im not saying u did or didnt im just sayin i want a clear no lag game only team that that has happen with since i joined cuz honestly your team was not stoppin us ....n yeah im mad cuz that lost was bs i take my a.ss whooping like a man a.ss everyone i played but this game was suspect

Yo I really wish some of yall would STFU. Take your L and keep it moving.

Anyway............I will be on at 9am tomorrow and I want all yall crying muhfukkas to get at me. MassaToby n*gga!!
 7 years ago '07        #1091
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 omega_red536 said:
i wanna say something was not right with that spurs game i want a reset plain and simple it was very convient how everytime the spurs needed to shut me down the game would lag and sometimes even go into waiting for opponent even tho my connection was perfect so i know it wasnt me and everytime the spurs would have a good lead the game would not lag for nothing but as soon as i made a comeback boom lag central im not saying u did or didnt im just sayin i want a clear no lag game only team that that has happen with since i joined cuz honestly your team was not stoppin us ....n yeah im mad cuz that lost was bs i take my a.ss whooping like a man a.ss everyone i played but this game was suspect
 omega_red536 said:
im telling you he is a cheat that game was suspect.... i play fair n hard with everything i got n boom all sudden everytime the game going my waitin we have connection probs

How did he make it lag?? And if he so garbage how he get a lead on you??
 7 years ago '04        #1092
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
i need help playing better off the ball defense...anyone wanna help a brotha out?

My cpu guys never seem to follow who they're supposed to be guarding and thats when most people send a guy to cut towards the hole for easy dunks.

When that happens, I play off and try to force people to shoot, and lately, thats when the 3's start raining...by this point, i'm down 10-20 points in the first quarter and I have to play the rest of the game making up points. Every game I lose badly, it's cause the game is out of reach by the 1st quarter. I'll keep quarters 2 thru 4 close but by that time, its too late

i'm getting worked on a consistent basis, gotta figure this s**t out this weekend. Takin my lumps but I'll learn this s**t eventually

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-14-2010 at 11:30 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #1093
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 omega_red536 said:

I think his connection just s**tty
 7 years ago '04        #1094
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Man I leave for an 4 hour flight and all this s**t is going on I know the bucks feel s**tty about being booted but this is a sim league where we would like to see something almost close to what we may see in the league but everybody has just seen layups and dunks about 95 percent when u play.To be honest I don't hate the way you play but the way you play is not Sim ball is which what we are looking for.
 7 years ago '10        #1095
unFaDeable 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
damn everytime i hear that instrumental on here called HOME OF THE BRAVE, gets me all the way pumped up .....where yall at lets do this
 7 years ago '04        #1096
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
yo my bad to anyone who played the grizzlies i let my brother play....n then he hopped on without telling me the last few games i see he f**ked s**t up cause i was 6 and 6 n then got booted lol
 7 years ago '07        #1097
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 juanb13 said:
Man I leave for an 4 hour flight and all this s**t is going on I know the bucks feel s**tty about being booted but this is a sim league where we would like to see something almost close to what we may see in the league but everybody has just seen layups and dunks about 95 percent when u play.To be honest I don't hate the way you play but the way you play is not Sim ball is which what we are looking for.
aint s**t go on but me getting booted and I dont feel s**tty about it,its only a game, i can get on any league online and make a new team..I had 19 wins and 15 in a row but it's not the end of the world...n*ggaz gave me the confidence to know I can do that again any time....when dudes 1st played me they was like GG, good game...blah blah blah..then it turned into hate as soon as I start blowing people out and collecting wins in a row. now its SIM ball is the excuse, u have to play a certain way here or im booting u type of s**t is a gay excuse tho..honestly...Its sim ball and u have to play as if ur in the NBA when its a fantasy league?..c'mon brah...quit the shenanigans ...I know ur co GM but c'mon son ..if n*ggaz said this is a practice league so n*ggaz could hone in on they skills so dont play too tuff when u get used to things then I understand...but dudes is crying cause they have holes in they game and I havent even popped s**t..but if I was losing...the bucks r s**t blah blah blah..i know im s**t online, but im beating n*ggaz being s**t...I just think its unjustified and dude needs to step up and say "yo...I dont like the way u play, Im hating right now cause u drafted a better team then me, got to make key trades and I cant play as well as u been, so i wanna boot u" instead of whining on here about "I wonder if the bucks gonna keep playing that bulls**t way, its un fun" wondering about my game aint gonna make u better, u beat me..u figured out how to get better...and im not even nice..again...
 7 years ago '07        #1098
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 TheMagicMan said:

he was warned in the beginning when he broke the league record for 80 points in the paint...now he's scoring over 100 points in a league that only has 7min qtrs...to keep him here would destroy the integrity of the league. he's not even trying to get better at shooting the j! but hey, i've got a NBA Jam league spot with that niccaz name on it!

[video - click to view]

10-15-2010, 08:45 AM         #1099
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
he was warned in the beginning when he broke the league record for 80 points in the paint...now he's scoring over 100 points in a league that only has 7min qtrs...to keep him here would destroy the integrity of the league. he's not even trying to get better at shooting the j! but hey, i've got a NBA Jam league spot with that niccaz name on it!

LOL u kicked this dude because he was schooling everyone?? That is some salty s**t. Get outta here with that "cheesing garbage" Not his fault u niccas all suck, play better D, or even adjust the sliders if need be. U just seem angry.
 10-15-2010, 08:47 AM         #1100
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:

sleep23rd said:
u call it cheesin..I seen cheesin....I seen dwight abuse me in the post play after play after play, ive seen dwayne wade scorch me with going to the hole and jump shots over and over, I seen n*ggaz destroy me with one player on their team...but they dont get they whole team involved and thats how they lose...they dont get back on D the right way...so I take advantage of it..thats cheesing? if I miss a shot my team is sprouted all over the place till they get to half court D and n*ggaz take advantage of that s**t, i miss the easiest lay ups...I miss un contested shots after shot after shot and n*ggaz score off that...that aint cheesing? I PERFECTED how I play off yall...I havent practiced how I play now...and lets not act like I dont take jump shots...n*ggaz seen me take jumpshots otherwise they wouldnt get to 10 points in a quarter...It can be stopped, its been stopped b4...david stern played me and stopped me the whole game, he aint the best in the league but he stopped me, he lost tho cause I did him in on defense and took advantage of him not getting back on D correctly...Kobe do be lookin like a globe trotter cant front... but thats not the game plan..so if I have a fast break or if I can get to the whole, or if I see a set play I should do other wise cause then It'll be considered cheesing?? adjust like I have...

LOL they trying to boot u cuz u use kobe? This game ain't that hard to stop fam throw a double team or something, u got these n*ggas mad they stay losing, hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy