NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1001
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
i cant shoot in this league but i can in the real 1 is it the settings r the magic :hmm:
 8 years ago '04        #1002
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 quintan said:
i cant shoot in this league but i can in the real 1 is it the settings r the magic :hmm:
I put the sliders on 50 for every type of shot. but kept every other slider on simulation so people can hit jumpers but the defense is still tuff I'll change the sliders on this league as well so their will be no complaints about jumpers if you cant hit them on default then u a.ss out.


Last edited by juanb13; 10-13-2010 at 09:05 PM..
 10-13-2010, 09:17 PM         #1003
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
im going to say i suck....2k10 i was a beast this game i aint s**t brick house city....sorry to da knicks...i aint have coffee today n my head was pounding n i was gettin pissed so i quit =(
its all good....
 8 years ago '04        #1004
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
good games tonight duval88...first game boozer did me in at the last second. For some reason I couldn't get a shot off in the end, i got stuck in some weird animation with paul pierce so who knows. You shut down Rip too, not sure how you got cats to follow the screens but I didn't have one open shot.

Second game I got down too quick, too early and had to play catchup. I shouldve put dusty a.ss ben gordon in early, but forgot about him. I still make really stupid mistakes, I need to start using icon passing because whenever I dont, my passes always get picked off.

Ah well, 2 more loses under the belt . Tonight was fun though
 8 years ago '04        #1005
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
jhj, we'll get it in tomorrow...tryiing to knock out these games before i get busy at work again
 8 years ago '04        #1006
biggz 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$9,221 | Props total: 10804 10804
Im about to hop on in a few.
 8 years ago '04        #1007
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
So did the Knicks dropped out?

I'll be on in a hour
 8 years ago '04        #1008
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
Damn Im watching the Bucks dismantle the Magic s**t looks disgusting Bobcats getting that a.ss handed to them a.ss well :jay: The bucks getting all dunks and Layups damn shame


Last edited by juanb13; 10-13-2010 at 10:29 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #1009
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 TheMagicMan said:
good games tonight duval88...first game boozer did me in at the last second. For some reason I couldn't get a shot off in the end, i got stuck in some weird animation with paul pierce so who knows. You shut down Rip too, not sure how you got cats to follow the screens but I didn't have one open shot.

Second game I got down too quick, too early and had to play catchup. I shouldve put dusty a.ss ben gordon in early, but forgot about him. I still make really stupid mistakes, I need to start using icon passing because whenever I dont, my passes always get picked off.

Ah well, 2 more loses under the belt . Tonight was fun though

Yeah man, I still make a lot of mistakes too. Just like the game I lost at the buzzer, I was so happy I forgot to deny Melo the ball, and he hit the 3 with 1.4 secs left on the clock. And about Rip, as soon as I saw him in your lineup I told Joe to deny him the ball that's why he was right behind him on those screens. I told you our game would be one of the lowest scoring though. 29-28 Boozer was the only one doing anything for me. It got tot the point I just said forget it, we giving him the ball until they stop him lol. good games though man. I didn't even realize in the second game, B Roy dropped 9 in the first qtr and that was it :lachen001:
 8 years ago '07        #1010
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 447 447
 juanb13 said:
Damn Im watching the Bucks dismantle the Magic s**t looks disgusting Bobcats getting that a.ss handed to them a.ss well :jay: The bucks getting all dunks and Layups damn shame
im practicing for the T wolves...im gonna try to dismantle them....

Edit: coco loco got me drunk....going to bed...I dont know how I scored that much drunk......


Last edited by sleep23rd; 10-13-2010 at 10:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1011
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 duval88 said:
Yeah man, I still make a lot of mistakes too. Just like the game I lost at the buzzer, I was so happy I forgot to deny Melo the ball, and he hit the 3 with 1.4 secs left on the clock. And about Rip, as soon as I saw him in your lineup I told Joe to deny him the ball that's why he was right behind him on those screens. I told you our game would be one of the lowest scoring though. 29-28 Boozer was the only one doing anything for me. It got tot the point I just said forget it, we giving him the ball until they stop him lol. good games though man. I didn't even realize in the second game, B Roy dropped 9 in the first qtr and that was it :lachen001:
Yeah Booz had the nasty 10-15 ft. Jumper. Elton Brand wanted no part of that .


I'm still trying to get rid of Paul Pierce...I don't understand why I'm so bad with him. I got his jumper release down but he still misses all of his shots. It's crazy. I wish I could just cut his a.ss at this point
 8 years ago '07        #1012
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
Aaron Brooks was on pace to drop 40
 8 years ago '04        #1013
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
anyone down to playa round 12?
 10-14-2010, 04:35 AM         #1014
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
So did the Knicks dropped out?

I'll be on in a hour
hell no me n my knicks stayed on the grizzlies quit on me last night
 8 years ago '07        #1015
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
Damn I had the timberwolves and f**ked up in crunchtime

That man is a beast on them sticks tho....offense is top notch

So your defense better be on point....
 8 years ago '07        #1016
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
Wade and Westbrook backcourt is f**king beastly

Blanche on the trading block

Looking for a defensive PF

Also everyone but Wade,Westbrook, and Artest on the block


Send me some offers ppl
 8 years ago '07        #1017
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 447 447
I want to play the t wolves again....when can we play? its been awhile since we played...im tryin to hand u ur 1st L.........dont duck me pal.......
 8 years ago '07        #1018
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
Im on now trying to knock some games

Bring yall a.ss
 8 years ago '07        #1019
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 447 447
on now too....lets go or practice or something,,,,,
 8 years ago '07        #1020
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
i recruited the t-wolves from the 2k sports forums, and yall making us look bad by letting him go undefeated...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
How was your life when this song dropped?
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy