Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #961
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 sleep23rd said:
im sorry...I cant shoot...although I made a 3..im surprised....maybe david stern put the slider on open shots down so n*ggaz could make them now...
Homie you weren't even trying lol. You took maybe two shots that weren't in the paint. I'm not mad at you though, do you. Seem like you got a nice squad, I didn't know Hibbert was that dominant. And to who traded you Kobe for Dwight
 7 years ago '10        #962
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 FeedTheBeast said:
MassaToby.......we already connected.
good game homie. I had to upload this one highlight though :cool-smiley-009:

7 years ago '04        #963
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 FeedTheBeast said:
Damn I been on for an hour.......no games!!

I'm bout to start calling n*ggas out for ducking.
Oct 13, 2010 1 2 3 4 5 F
76ers 23 10 11 16 0 60
Bucks 23 27 27 25 0 102

:wtf: happen how did he put up 100 points
 7 years ago '07        #964
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 331 331
 duval88 said:
Homie you weren't even trying lol. You took maybe two shots that weren't in the paint. I'm not mad at you though, do you. Seem like you got a nice squad, I didn't know Hibbert was that dominant. And to who traded you Kobe for Dwight
I dont try cause thats when I start losing, soon as I miss a shot it seems, other person gets the Re..goes down court and scores..throws me off, so I dont shoot much unless im winning...f**k that...lol..thats the only time I can practice my shots online is when im up...I see n*ggaz doing step backs and draining shots and s**t..gets me jealous...lol..when hibbert is used right he can anchor any team..basically on the defensive end but he has a lil offensive game..he just aint my go to man...as a knick fan..Id love to see hibbert on the knicks or marc gasol....or even mcgee...
 7 years ago '04        #965
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 juanb13 said:
Oct 13, 2010 1 2 3 4 5 F
76ers 23 10 11 16 0 60
Bucks 23 27 27 25 0 102

:wtf: happen how did he put up 100 points
and you know whats even funnier...80 of those 100 points where Points in the Paint . 4 were from fouls. Thats only 8 jumpers hit in a 100 point game

If thats what its takes to win at this game then f**k it, I'm gonna keep shooting and keep losing . I refuse to play like that, but to each their own

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-13-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #966
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1521 1521
i need a shooter.....anyone want a good pg in westbrook...
 7 years ago '05        #967
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
jhj - can i get a reinvite as the magic?

ima be on most of the evening.
 7 years ago '07        #968
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
and you know whats even funnier...80 of those 100 points where Points in the Paint . 4 were from fouls. Thats only 8 jumpers hit in a 100 point game

If thats what its takes to win at this game then f**k it, I'm gonna keep shooting and keep losing . I refuse to play like that, but to each their own
u refuse to play like what? going to the hole? playing in the post? setting up people for pick and rolls? dog...I cant shoot....If I could I would shoot more..I actually like jump shots and taking 3 pointers more..but n*ggaz run me off the court in this game when I do shoot..im playin to win..f**k da BS...I dont know what moral/ethical basketball video game stuff ur on..but its a video game..lighten up...

Edit: BTW I have won maybe all my games on the defensive side being strategic....but all n*ggaz is seeing r the points in the paint...smh...

Last edited by sleep23rd; 10-13-2010 at 03:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #969
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Bucks a.ss

Kobe aint s**t his squad aint s**t

7 years ago '07        #970
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 sleep23rd said:
u refuse to play like what? going to the hole? playing in the post? setting up people for pick and rolls? dog...I cant shoot....If I could I would shoot more..I actually like jump shots and taking 3 pointers more..but n*ggaz run me off the court in this game when I do shoot..im playin to win..f**k da BS...I dont know what moral/ethical basketball video game stuff ur on..but its a video game..lighten up...

Edit: BTW I have won maybe all my games on the defensive side being strategic....but all n*ggaz is seeing r the points in the paint...smh...
you aint gonna run the score on me like that.. all yall PIP cheese players get shut down!! its too easy...
 7 years ago '07        #971
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Bucks a.ss

Kobe aint s**t his squad aint s**t

bertini22 said:
you aint gonna run the score on me like that.. all yall PIP cheese players get shut down!! its too easy...
see both these n*ggaz beat me twice..im not unbeatable...

and kobe is just a anchor on my team..I dont cheese with him..my scorers r spread out..kobe, iggy, stucky, bill walker , hibbert and tyrus gets busy...

But I have got better since the last time we played..my problem last time was...n*ggaz wasnt moving when i had the ball, and n*ggaz wasnt playing man 2 man D all the time...now..yall will have problems.....Ill see yall in the next round when we play again...I look forward to it...hopefully I can shoot better so I can blow yall out..I need to add a shot to my game tho...
 7 years ago '07        #972
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 sleep23rd said:
see both these n*ggaz beat me twice..im not unbeatable...

and kobe is just a anchor on my team..I dont cheese with him..my scorers r spread out..kobe, iggy, stucky, bill walker , hibbert and tyrus gets busy...

But I have got better since the last time we played..my problem last time was...n*ggaz wasnt moving when i had the ball, and n*ggaz wasnt playing man 2 man D all the time...now..yall will have problems.....Ill see yall in the next round when we play again...I look forward to it...hopefully I can shoot better so I can blow yall out..I need to add a shot to my game tho...
maaaaan if i had your team i would be using kobe to his full potential....and iggy can hit shots but all u do is dunk with him...u gotta expand your game...my last game i dropped 53 pts....only 14 in the paint. Deng had 17 pts, only 2 in the paint and no FTs. If we switched teams u would do terrible with my squad and ill probably be 15-0 like the wolves lol
 7 years ago '04        #973
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:

I'm not hating, but I've made the choice to work on taking jump shots to try win instead of figuring out whats the most efficient way to score by exploiting a known problem in the game. If I knew how to stop it, I would, but I'm not very good so as soon as people start cherry picking and playing full court press all game, throwing unstoppable cross court alley-oops and bringing 3 guys to block my shot, I'm gonna lose, EVERY TIME

I lose most of my games because I suck at shooting and make a ton of stupid mistakes, but when I win because i'm hitting jumpers and making smart decisions, its much more satisfying TO ME.

You'd blow me out dunking and probably still blow me out shooting , but I'd tip my cap if you won by 50 by doing the latter...

As soon as you learn how to shoot, it's a wrap, so I'm gonna take shots now while you cheese to win. It's all love family

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-13-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #974
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 bertini22 said:
maaaaan if i had your team i would be using kobe to his full potential....and iggy can hit shots but all u do is dunk with him...u gotta expand your game...my last game i dropped 53 pts....only 14 in the paint. Deng had 17 pts, only 2 in the paint and no FTs. If we switched teams u would do terrible with my squad and ill probably be 15-0 like the wolves lol
my n*gga, thats what I been tryin to do..I miss all my shots with iggy, trust me I tried..I know he can shoot a lil something..for some reason they either clank off the rim or r no where close...and they be open shots....and If I could shoot and used kobe only...trust me..n*ggaz would be saying im cheesing with him......Ur right tho....Im not using them to my full potential CAUSE I CANT SHOOT ONLINE 4 SOME REASON!!!..lmao.....I would be 17 and 0 if the draft didnt f**k my players up in the 1st place and I knew how to play like I do now from the beginning....remember..i only have 11 players..I was supposed to have john salmons starting in the 1st place...why isnt nobody talkin about the T-wolves dude? he gives a status update almost every 3 wins with his smiley...lmao...I dont even remember how he plays..he was the 1st person I played and I lost badly...

Last edited by sleep23rd; 10-13-2010 at 04:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #975
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
dood wtf is up with my dudes not moving only muthaf**ka dat moves is iverson....
 7 years ago '04        #976
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
im da weak a.ss grizz i didnt even pick these players im on im down to play in 15 min
 7 years ago '04        #977
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

edit: I actually was looking at the other dudes stat lines for foul shots ...Bucks had 16 points off of foul shots.

So thats 96 points from PIP and foul shots, only 4 points from jumpers, but to dudes credit, the 76ers were no better, they had 52 points off PIP and 4 foul shots...so only 1 jumper

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-13-2010 at 04:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #978
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 6666 6666
Man I can't hit a shot online to save my life. I need practice.
 7 years ago '04        #979
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 biggz said:
Man I can't hit a shot online to save my life. I need practice.
you got your in-game shot feedback turned on under options?

That's helped me shoot a little better.
 7 years ago '07        #980
Jace Luv 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 6 6
 TheMagicMan said:
you got your in-game shot feedback turned on under options?

That's helped me shoot a little better.
I tried that...since u mentioned it the other day..

Same shyett!....:hang:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy