Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #801
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 omega_red536 said:
trade offers im making fellas get at me if interested .... john salmons dominque jones & a. bargnani all on the block looking for 4's and 5's

chi - john salmons for k. azibuke
mia - a. bargnani & j.salmons for s.jax & l.scola
mavs - d.jones for l. sanders
hornets - m. williams for e.dampier
mavs - john salmons for al. harrington
raptors - d. jones for anthony randolphs
Ill give u brandon bass for bargnani
 7 years ago '07        #802
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 juanb13 said:
Funniest thing is he was playing u when i booted him
 7 years ago '04        #803
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
completely frustrated with this game
 7 years ago '07        #804
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
me too
 7 years ago '10        #805
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMagicMan said:
completely frustrated with this game

man who you telling. I understand I haven't played since 2K9 and defense isn't my team's strong point but damn. I'm sitting here running plays getting good jump shooters open for nothing but my opponent can run around for 22 seconds and throw it up at the last minute with someone in his face and nothing but net

I throw a pass, not even a cross court pass, and my opponents players are all like Deion Sanders. yet my opponent can go up for a shot with his center and change it in the air and throw a perfect cross court pass and no one knows what's going on unless I bat it myself.

I almost threw my controller this last game but I thought about I can't do the all white joint like that lol. If I was using my silver controller that s**t would be in a million pieces right now

/ rant

alright I'm good to go now
 7 years ago '04        #806
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Im on whats good with a game
 10-11-2010, 10:46 PM         #807
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game got me so flustered done for the night took too many l's be back on tom after work 3pm eastern gotta be at work at 630am
 7 years ago '04        #808
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
Good game Jace

First game, I was frustrated from the games before and by time I started coming back, i was down 20 points already

Second game was good, I thought Kobe was gonna bring down the hammer in the end but Stuckey was a monster. I like the settings in the other league better, players can actually make jumpers...that felt much more like a basketball game. The jumper settings in the fantasy league are mad low, they don't have to be as high as the other one, but help the jump shooters out
 10-11-2010, 11:02 PM         #809
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quintan said:
Ill give u brandon bass for bargnani
only offering bargnani for another center
 7 years ago '04        #810
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 duval88 said:
man who you telling. I understand I haven't played since 2K9 and defense isn't my team's strong point but damn. I'm sitting here running plays getting good jump shooters open for nothing but my opponent can run around for 22 seconds and throw it up at the last minute with someone in his face and nothing but net

I throw a pass, not even a cross court pass, and my opponents players are all like Deion Sanders. yet my opponent can go up for a shot with his center and change it in the air and throw a perfect cross court pass and no one knows what's going on unless I bat it myself.

I almost threw my controller this last game but I thought about I can't do the all white joint like that lol. If I was using my silver controller that s**t would be in a million pieces right now

/ rant

alright I'm good to go now
I feel ya, I was playing the Lakers in the fantasy league,and he literally got every offensive rebound and blocked about 7 jump shots straight up.

I'd have 4 guys around the basket and the rebound would bounce right out to his guy for an easy layup. I threw my controller for the first time in probably 7 years. I started to come back but damn, i was down 21 points off of offensive rebounds and dunks . Nothing I could do.

The settings in the two leagues are WAY different...The shooting sliders in this league are probably too low and they are probably too high in the other league. I had alot more fun playing in the real rosters joint, game was much more competitive.
 7 years ago '10        #811
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMagicMan said:
I feel ya, I was playing the Lakers in the fantasy league,and he literally got every offensive rebound and blocked about 7 jump shots straight up.

I'd have 4 guys around the basket and the rebound would bounce right out to his guy for an easy layup. I threw my controller for the first time in probably 7 years. I started to come back but damn, i was down 21 points off of offensive rebounds and dunks . Nothing I could do.

The settings in the two leagues are WAY different...The shooting sliders in this league are probably too low and they are probably too high in the other league. I had alot more fun playing in the real rosters joint, game was much more competitive.

And to think I drafted a team full of shooters Seems like I had more success just freestyling it on the offensive end. Since I've started running plays to free up jump shooters my FG % has plummeted.

Whats's your PSN homie, don't think we've played yet. It'll probably be the lowest scoring game of the season lol
 7 years ago '04        #812
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 duval88 said:
And to think I drafted a team full of shooters Seems like I had more success just freestyling it on the offensive end. Since I've started running plays to free up jump shooters my FG % has plummeted.

Whats's your PSN homie, don't think we've played yet. It'll probably be the lowest scoring game of the season lol
You and me both. I picked my team to be what I would hope a GOOD pistons team would look like, shooters with a clutch PG and defensive big men and instead Paul Peirce is averaging less than 3 points a game and I get k!lled on the boards.

my psn is jnix08

I'll be on tomorrow between this and MOH...at this rate, I might have gotten my only 2 wins in this league .

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-12-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #813
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 duval88 said:

s**t u beat me i feel helpless
 7 years ago '05        #814
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
man i was on for the last 3 days at least 3 or 4 hours... no one i was gonna play was on. my ps3 died on saturday night... i got a new one sunday mornin, was on... wasnt on today and found out i got booted...

sucks man... i tried.
 7 years ago '04        #815
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
i been giving cats the business im 6-0 i should be 7-0 but they didnt count one of my games
 7 years ago '04        #816
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 blazerock said:
man i was on for the last 3 days at least 3 or 4 hours... no one i was gonna play was on. my ps3 died on saturday night... i got a new one sunday mornin, was on... wasnt on today and found out i got booted...

sucks man... i tried.
u smoking check the website games are getting knocked out

10-12-2010, 01:25 AM         #817
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was k!lling Portland by 20 in the 3rd when the server cut out f**kin 2k AHHHHHHDGfnu;sdngdsgvdsv
 10-12-2010, 01:27 AM         #818
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k this s**t It gave the win to Portland to cuz I got discountted Im about done with this s**t
 7 years ago '04        #819
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 Walt Thizzney said:
f**k this s**t It gave the win to Portland to cuz I got discountted Im about done with this s**t
i'll reset the game chill
 7 years ago '10        #820
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
lol.. s**t was funnie tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy