NBA 2K11: The PSN Boxden Basketball Association

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #2201
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
yall n*ggaz buggin..its not that serious...i just got out of work...simulate if u want....if I lose I lose..oh well....
 7 years ago '10        #2202
unFaDeable 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
 sleep23rd said:
yall n*ggaz buggin..its not that serious...i just got out of work...simulate if u want....if I lose I lose..oh well....
how did this nukka get to the finals.....his game aint even that nice??
 7 years ago '07        #2203
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 unFaDeable said:
how did this nukka get to the finals.....his game aint even that nice??
idk...I suck online but n*ggaz cant stop me for some reason, and if they do they know how to f**k with camera angles so they can see everyone @ the court and change accordingly and they practice all day...i dont...I just play...what u b**chin bout? didnt u hit me up online to play my s**tty a.ss?
 7 years ago '04        #2204
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 sleep23rd said:
As you wish

Bucks VS T-Wolves NBA FInals

New Season starts Mon if Grill Cheese and BIG Dice cant knock their games out.

Last edited by juanb13; 11-24-2010 at 07:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #2205
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
damn..my man New Orleans was active and yall played him......whats the rush anyway? to start a new league that will be...RUSHED when the playoffs begin??...
 7 years ago '04        #2206
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
damn..my man New Orleans was active and yall played him......whats the rush anyway? to start a new league that will be...RUSHED when the playoffs begin??...
I didnt "play" him I simulated at Random and you won out the series that is fair. Secondly we waited Six days for yall to play and yall didnt knock out one game so dont say aww why we rushing we looking at you like whats taking so long with yall to knock out a five game series.

Last edited by juanb13; 11-24-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #2207
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
we may have lives.....is that ok wit u internet n*ggaz?....plus I was on on my days off even when my days wasnt off I was on late nights...Idk...what u mean yall waiting? yall got knocked out the playoffs....lmao...and david stern didnt even qualify for the playoffs...
 7 years ago '04        #2208
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
we may have lives.....is that ok wit u internet n*ggaz?....plus I was on on my days off even when my days wasnt off I was on late nights...Idk...what u mean yall waiting? yall got knocked out the playoffs....lmao...and david stern didnt even qualify for the playoffs...
You doing all this talking now and you could be knocking out your games instead of playing Sonic Adventures also we know you getting beat in the finals so why u giving us grief for losing?
 7 years ago '07        #2209
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
whoa whoa... PSN Stalker...I just got this game and I was playing 2k, can I take a break from it? is that ok? i been playing it since it came out.... and im watching the NBA games now, I'd knock out my games but is dude even online right now? and it wasnt sonic adventures...it was sega genesis collection..and I was playing streets of rage 2 and golden axe 3....what u know bout that buddy???? how dare the league go against me as if im not the under dog already....smh shame shame....
 7 years ago '04        #2210
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
whoa whoa... PSN Stalker...I just got this game and I was playing 2k, can I take a break from it? is that ok? i been playing it since it came out.... and im watching the NBA games now, I'd knock out my games but is dude even online right now? and it wasnt sonic adventures...it was sega genesis collection..and I was playing streets of rage 2 and golden axe 3....what u know bout that buddy???? how dare the league go against me as if im not the under dog already....smh shame shame....
Nah Im not StalkingWhen I saw that game you were playing I was like :wtf: but yeah that Streets of Rage was a beast on the Gensis I like the Black dude on skates so I cant blame you my dude. Nah we not going against you we just eager to get this going again s**t Good luck if you get games in before Monday you will need it.
 7 years ago '06        #2211
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 sleep23rd said:
I'm not tripping good luck
 7 years ago '07        #2212
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 sleep23rd said:
DAMN!! U whine like a little b**ch. Just STFU and play ya games. n*gga playing Pac Man and s**t at 3am. Where Dafukk daydudatat???
 7 years ago '07        #2213
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
the playoffs have been going on for like 8 weeks
 7 years ago '07        #2214
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
DAMN!! U whine like a little b**ch. Just STFU and play ya games. n*gga playing Pac Man and s**t at 3am. Where Dafukk daydudatat???
ur on my d!ck like a older b**ch tho....just stfu and be entertained by the commentary since ur not in the playoffs...ur a fan...act like one...BIAAAAAATCH!!!
 7 years ago '10        #2215
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
 juanb13 said:
As you wish

Bucks VS T-Wolves NBA FInals

New Season starts Mon if Grill Cheese and BIG Dice cant knock their games out.
u know im ready to knock out the games.. yall never had to wait for me... sleep when can we play?
 7 years ago '07        #2216
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
u know im ready to knock out the games.. yall never had to wait for me... sleep when can we play?
shiiiit, yesterday was the best day...I work a 330am to 11pm shift for black friday...so im gonna be sleep till the next day @ work which is saturday....cant promise anything but maybe sunday evening cause i work sunday too.....if not, then these rushing n*ggaz could simulate the f**k out of our games...I would say monday night is best but these dudes want this done by then....as if they getting awards for GM and co GM of the year for NBA 2k....
 7 years ago '10        #2217
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
bro.. i can play on evry day... but not this monday evening... damn... juan dont sim the finals man... i didnt play this league to get my finals simmed..
 7 years ago '04        #2218
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
bro.. i can play on evry day... but not this monday evening... damn... juan dont sim the finals man... i didnt play this league to get my finals simmed..
ok I wont sim but try to knock out games sleepy is k!lling me with the comments like he aint going to have time but Ill wait it out
 7 years ago '10        #2219
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
for sure juan.. i will knock the games out as fast as possible...
 7 years ago '07        #2220
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago