Nuggets Want To Deal Carmelo To Nets, Kings Or Wolves

most viewed right now
 142
 Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Harris and Murphy + Draft Pick(s) for Melo via Sign and Trade

Nets 2010 Starting Lineup:

Morrow
T Will
Melo
Favors
Lopez

Farmar, Outlaw, Damion James coming off the bench (watch for James hes gonna k!ll it this year..)
 7 years ago '07        #82
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Juse said:
Harris and Murphy + Draft Pick(s) for Melo via Sign and Trade

Nets 2010 Starting Lineup:

Morrow
T Will
Melo
Favors
Lopez

Farmar, Outlaw, Damion James coming off the bench (watch for James hes gonna k!ll it this year..)
 7 years ago '04        #83
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 INF4MOUS said:
Knicks Starting Lineup opening day:
C- Mozgov
PF- Stoudemire
SF- Gallinari
SG- Azubuike
PG- Felton

Knicks Starting Lineup one week into the season:
C- Mozgov/Turiaf
PF- Eddy Curry
SF- Gallinari
SG- Azubuike
PG- Felton




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Juse said:
Knicks Starting Lineup opening day:
C- Mozgov
PF- Stoudemire
SF- Gallinari
SG- Azubuike
PG- Felton

Knicks Starting Lineup one week into the season:
C- Mozgov/Turiaf
PF- Eddy Curry
SF- Gallinari
SG- Azubuike
PG- Felton




[pic - click to view]

Amare Stoudemire 3 out of 4 full seasons

Devin Harris 1 out of 4 full seasons

Nets 2010 starting PG - Jordan Farmar

 7 years ago '07        #85
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Juse said:
Harris and Murphy + Draft Pick(s) for Melo via Sign and Trade

Nets 2010 Starting Lineup:

Morrow
T Will
Melo
Favors
Lopez


Farmar, Outlaw, Damion James coming off the bench (watch for James hes gonna k!ll it this year..)
I guess you dont need a pg anymore
 7 years ago '07        #86
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 BastardChild said:
if he goes anywhere but the knicks i will be a hating a.ss angry mother f**ker...
this is not shocking, cause knicks fans been hating a.ss angry motherf**kers for decades.
 7 years ago '07        #87
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
knicks fans looking real thirsty its kinda sad that no one wants to talk about u guys, yet you come in every thread and say knicks lost i guess its the only way of keeping your team relevant
 7 years ago '05        #88
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas will be feeling salty when he goes to the nets
 7 years ago '08        #89
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2670 2670
melo going to the nets or knicks.
if he goes to any of these other teams its a one year deal til the contract runs out and he can play for nyc/brooklyn
 7 years ago '04        #90
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
 Juse said:
Knicks Starting Lineup opening day:
C- Mozgov
PF- Stoudemire
SF- Gallinari
SG- Azubuike
PG- Felton

Knicks Starting Lineup one week into the season:
C- Mozgov/Turiaf
PF- Eddy Curry
SF- Gallinari
SG- Azubuike
PG- Felton



[pic - click to view]

Turiaf is the starting center and if Amare got hurt Randolph would take his place. Randolph is a beast
 7 years ago '09        #91
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
if he leaves the west.. its wide open for gasol nd the lakers to the conference finals. durant is nowhere. blazers need another piece, because as interesting as that n*gga with the funny name, he aint getting it done next to roy. utah been f**king up since malone dipped. aint nobody else worth mentioning.
 7 years ago '06        #92
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Juse said:
Harris and Murphy + Draft Pick(s) for Melo via Sign and Trade

Nets 2010 Starting Lineup:

Morrow
T Will
Melo
Favors
Lopez

Farmar, Outlaw, Damion James coming off the bench (watch for James hes gonna k!ll it this year..)
hell naw... I'll be pissed if this type of deal would happen. Favors will be in this deal if Josh & Bear (n*ggas in the Nuggets FO that run things) are sane.
 7 years ago '04        #93
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Nets will have a better record than the Knicks.


And rag621 why you say murphy + Harris + picks wouldnt be a fair trade for melo, Harris is a former all star (and could be one again very soon) and murphy is an expiring contract but a double double guy nonetheless, plus a draft pick or two
 7 years ago '07        #94
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Juse said:
Nets will have a better record than the Knicks.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #95
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Juse said:
Nets will have a better record than the Knicks.


And rag621 why you say murphy + Harris + picks wouldnt be a fair trade for melo, Harris is a former all star (and could be one again very soon) and murphy is an expiring contract but a double double guy nonetheless, plus a draft pick or two
We don't need another point guard. We would rather get a big. What does the Nets have, a young big. Kings, young big. Wolves, a young big (if they're willing to part with Love).

Now each of those teams would be stupid to trade any of those players for an non-extended Melo (like I mentioned earlier). But out of those teams, the Nets is the most likely place he would resign/sign an extension. But Harris would most likely not be mentioned, unless the Nuggs FO is thinking about trading Billups. Y'all most valuable trade a.ssets are Lopez (which wouldn't happen), Favors (which would most likely happen), Williams, & draft picks. Murphy is by default, in any trade involving Melo to the Nets.

The Nuggets could take another approach & try to trade Melo for luxury tax relief. Which is the main reason I believe the Kings & Wolves are mentioned. Favors & Williams are still on rookie contracts, while Harris isn't.
 7 years ago '04        #96
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 rag621 said:
We don't need another point guard. We would rather get a big. What does the Nets have, a young big. Kings, young big. Wolves, a young big (if they're willing to part with Love).

Now each of those teams would be stupid to trade any of those players for an non-extended Melo (like I mentioned earlier). But out of those teams, the Nets is the most likely place he would resign/sign an extension. But Harris would most likely not be mentioned, unless the Nuggs FO is thinking about trading Billups. Y'all most valuable trade a.ssets are Lopez (which wouldn't happen), Favors (which would most likely happen), Williams, & draft picks. Murphy is by default, in any trade involving Melo to the Nets.

The Nuggets could take another approach & try to trade Melo for luxury tax relief. Which is the main reason I believe the Kings & Wolves are mentioned. Favors & Williams are still on rookie contracts, while Harris isn't.
Well said, favors and williams both got a lot of potential to be legitimate all stars in the league imo, and the fact that they are under rookie contracts and will continue to be so for the next few years which makes them that much more valuable. Being a nets fan of course I would love to see melo come to NJ and I think he could really be the corner stone to moving the franchise to the BK and making moves towards getting to the finals. With that being said, I would be scared if melo went to the kings, they would become a top 3 team in the west imo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy