most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 BxCastro said:
One year lease on melo....go ahead and mortgage your future for right now....We'll wait till next summer
what team would trade for a soon to be free agent and not get him to agree to an extention before making the trade official
 7 years ago '07        #42
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i could honestly see him staying/signing an extension with new jersey if he gets traded there.

they got a good coach now in avery johnson and brook lopez is getting better. he obviously won't be included in the trade package to denver. if they hold onto devin harris and he actually stays healthy this season and plays with some heart he can be a huge contribution.

plus he's originally from bk and the nets are relocating in 2 years.

good fit to me.

I'd rather him stay out west but nj does look good, imo.
You were laughing about Melo joining the Knicks in another thread but endorse the Nets?

How does a 12-70 team that would have to gut most of their young talent to land Melo = a good fit?

@ "brook lopez is getting better"... I'm sure Carmelo wants to spend the prime of his career hoping for some young prospect to pan out.
 7 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 Rique said:
f**k melo unless he extends right away

Favors + a contract + 1st rounder for melo
its gonna take alot more than that probably t will brook or favors murphy(for salary purposes)and 2 1st round pick
 7 years ago '06        #44
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,460 | Props total: 17896 17896
 MosDefinition said:
its gonna take alot more than that probably t will brook or favors murphy(for salary purposes)and 2 1st round pick
hell no Brook isnt in any trade for Melo. No point in getting Melo if the Nets trade Brook Lopez because the team would still suck
 7 years ago '04        #45
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
Let that happen 4 my Wolvies.
 7 years ago '08        #46
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
Melo could go to the Lakers and he prob wouldn't extend his contract right away. Just isn't smart for a longevity standpoint. If that team he plays on goes to the playoffs at least and makes some noise I could imagine theyd have some higher leverage over any other squad in FA. I doubt Melo wants to move around like somes.lut.
 7 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JNyiri77 said:
damn you b**ches never give up

Thats how you talk to your moms......disrespectful a.ss n*gga....If you were my son I would slap the taste out ya mouth

MosDefinition said:
what team would trade for a soon to be free agent and not get him to agree to an extention before making the trade official
d!ck what rock you been living under the past few months.....have u not seen the s**t the T-Wolves have been doing the past few years

Andre3stacks said:
at least we dont have to tell yall that anymore.
Tell that n*gga in ya avy Austin Rivers said what up :greetings10:...tell em to keep playing that type of defense in the A
 7 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 BxCastro said:

d!ck what rock you been living under the past few months.....have u not seen the s**t the T-Wolves have been doing the past few years

you keep saying that dumb s**t like isiah thomas is still running an nba team

even david kahn is stupid enough to do a a 1 season rental the nets arent going to trade for him if he wont sign an extension and since there are 5 or 6 teams that have a hell of a lot more to offer then the nix

you guys are s**t out of luck

btw darryl morey is laughing at the fact that the nix 1st round pick next year that they got in the jared jeffries trade is gonna be what gets them melo
 7 years ago '08        #49
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Ain't no way he's going to Wolves or Kings
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
You were laughing about Melo joining the Knicks in another thread but endorse the Nets?

How does a 12-70 team that would have to gut most of their young talent to land Melo = a good fit?

@ "brook lopez is getting better"... I'm sure Carmelo wants to spend the prime of his career hoping for some young prospect to pan out.
or he could pin his hopes on a developing gallo?

or stoudemire who cant rebound or defend

and a coach who doesnt even know how to put together a defensive strategy
 7 years ago '07        #51
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
f**k!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #52
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
you keep saying that dumb s**t like isiah thomas is still running an nba team

even david kahn is stupid enough to do a a 1 season rental the nets arent going to trade for him if he wont sign an extension and since there are 5 or 6 teams that have a hell of a lot more to offer then the nix

you guys are s**t out of luck

btw darryl morey is laughing at the fact that the nix 1st round pick next year that they got in the jared jeffries trade is gonna be what gets them melo
It's not about what teams have to offer...the fact of the matter is his contract's up in a year so Melo has MORE leverage in this trade than the nuggets....why sign somewhere you really and truly don't want to play just because they had more to offer...even under the new CBA agreement (watever that may turn out to be) Melo can make any money he misses out on thru endorsements

Shout outs to La La Vasquez
 08-28-2010, 10:27 PM         #53
Mase Ja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nets, kings, or wolves..............WTF....................gotta be with stoudiamire n knicks........nothing else
 7 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 BxCastro said:
It's not about what teams have to offer...the fact of the matter is his contract's up in a year so Melo has MORE leverage in this trade than the nuggets....why sign somewhere you really and truly don't want to play just because they had more to offer...even under the new CBA agreement (watever that may turn out to be) Melo can make any money he misses out on thru endorsements

Shout outs to La La Vasquez
and like i said before why would any team trade for him with out him agreeing to an extension the rockets have everything it takes to trade for and keep him thanks to the nix front office so congrats

and if the clippers trade for him market wise its about even so
 7 years ago '07        #55
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 MosDefinition said:
or he could pin his hopes on a developing gallo?

or stoudemire who cant rebound or defend

and a coach who doesnt even know how to put together a defensive strategy
Ill take my chances with what the Knicks have in place being more attractive than playing with Brook Lopez in Newark.
 7 years ago '07        #56
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
and like i said before why would any team trade for him with out him agreeing to an extension the rockets have everything it takes to trade for and keep him thanks to the nix front office so congrats

and if the clippers trade for him market wise its about even so
market wise why would you play in LA....that's Kobe's town thats equivalent to Bron playing in Miami...LA market would be too saturated.....Houston has a lot of good pieces and prolly one of the best coaches in the league but the prestige of being that n*gga in NY >> ____________

ask sprewell, CC, Jeter, Etc....spree prolly never had to go in his pockets to buy s**t the whole time he played for da knicks...if its that simple why hasn't Houston finalized the deal yet?? Nuggets Mgmt (or whoever they got calling the shots) gonna fold and either hold on to him or move him to the first team that offer something without making him resign
 08-28-2010, 10:46 PM         #57
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
if melo was smart he would force a trade to the wolves and sign a 5 year extension.
then trade him to the Lakers for Vujacic and a Magic Johnson rookie card, mint condition
 7 years ago '08        #58
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,752 | Props total: 8988 8988
Depending on what the Clippers-Kings give up those would be better destinations than NYK imo
 7 years ago '04        #59
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
1 year rent....he will fill seats tho

97 - 24 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 80% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 08-28-2010, 11:07 PM         #60
Luda Wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wizards or nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy