11 Year Old Hoops Phenom Damon Harge... #1 Ranked 6th Grader in the Country = WTF!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you a lil' too easily impressed....his handle was great for his age, but he didn't do anything that I ain't seen lil' kids in L.A. or NYC do out on the playground....
Maybe those kids shoulda went to the same camp he did then little man aint give himself that ranking, the scouts did, even dude he working with said he's an exceptional talent.

But obviously you watch a lot more lil kid basketball than the guys that get paid to do it
 7 years ago '10        #42
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
 Nautilus O said:
Maybe those kids shoulda went to the same camp he did then little man aint give himself that ranking, the scouts did, even dude he working with said he's an exceptional talent.

But obviously you watch a lot more lil kid basketball than the guys that get paid to do it
this made me LOL
 7 years ago '05        #43
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
Stupid game but same story, different city. Kids are gettin exposure younger and younger these days. Thanks to LeBron and these shoe companies for their desire to be the best and recognized at such a young age.

Here's Bibby's team from PHX and pretty much all of em got run. Kinda long but lil #1 is a beast PG n just gettin better. Those camps only have very FEW of the best from around the country until these kids reach HS. Real talk.

My bad bout the embed...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 9ine; 08-28-2010 at 04:40 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he wans't that impressive honestly...I seen 11 year old's that are already men and slammin....

and the fact that whoever is connected to this kid is lettin people put together scouting tapes on him at the age of 11 is a lil' much....let the kid be a f**kin kid man...SMH...
no you don't cause he's ranked number 1 6th grader for a reason you made it sound like every 11 year old does this, dunking maybe but being able to dunk because your tall is different then being good because your that skilled. LOL @ dudes wanting to see during comp, he already scored 50 at the Adidas phenom camp which is top of the line comp for his age group. stop hatin. dude gettin it in.
and why feel sorry for a kid that seems to be on the right path and looks to possibly have a free education in the future.
 7 years ago '04        #45
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 3372 3372
 carltouss619 said:
If only we put this much time and effort into these kids education like we do with sports

no hate just saying where is the love in the community for the kid with "Great Grades" instead of "Great Handles"

7 years ago '08        #46
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
Very impressive. We'll welcome ya to Chicago when ya hit the NBA ;)
 7 years ago '04        #47
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
Yeah but, can he dunk?
 7 years ago '04        #48
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 nkflier54 said:
w/e happened to this n*gga
F*ck That! This lil nuh should be #1,#2 and #3.
 08-28-2010, 07:57 AM         #49
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ranked # one, doesnt mean you really are number one. to all the kids ballin on the block and the local playground he might just be average. ive seen kids younger than that doing the same moves on actual people.
 7 years ago '05        #50
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11789 11789
 RAZAH CUTS said:
..I seen 11 year old's that are already men and slammin.
No you haven't.
 7 years ago '04        #51
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2450 2450
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you a lil' too easily impressed....his handle was great for his age, but he didn't do anything that I ain't seen lil' kids in L.A. or NYC do out on the playground....

besides all that, I still feel like this might be a dangerous precedent to be setting for ppl....b4 we know it everyone and they mama gonna be tryin to push they kids this fast instead of just lettin em' have fun playin the game....
n*gga please... Them kids fundamentals aint nowhere on the level of that kid on the video... those fundamental drills you saw are College level drills... It isnt common for a kid his age to perform those drills flawlessly... His development with both hands is amazing and his coordination is ridiculous...

Ur looking at the wrong s**t... u should be paying attention to how he executes everything he is doing... i see people all the time do some of those things but not with the ease at which this kid seemed to have been doing it... Most of them n*ggas u see in the playground cant make it in a fundamental organized environment thats why they are in the playgrounds and not the gym... That is why AND 1 players except for Skip to my Lou who had fundamentals fail every time they try to leap to organized basketball... because they go up against fundamental players with rules and the game is totally different...
 7 years ago '04        #52
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,124 | Props total: 997 997
 illogik said:
They ranking 6th graders now??

Thats what im saying , they just go around ranking these lil n*ggas ? This is most likely a title that he was just given .
 08-28-2010, 08:57 AM         #53
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks won.
 08-28-2010, 09:00 AM         #54
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
@ going to Kentucky....

Coach Cal handing out PS3 gift cards I see
 7 years ago '04        #55
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1555 1555
 MAY LAY LOW said:
ranked # one, doesnt mean you really are number one. to all the kids ballin on the block and the local playground he might just be average. ive seen kids younger than that doing the same moves on actual people.
^ this
 08-28-2010, 09:54 AM         #56
elzhi=legend1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

smh..this lil dude is a PROBLEM!
 7 years ago '06        #57
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
Dude is nice.
 7 years ago '05        #58
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
didnt that kid get k!lled in "FRESH"
 08-28-2010, 10:04 AM         #59
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elzhi=legend1 said:

smh..this lil dude is a PROBLEM!

[pic - click to view]

08-28-2010, 10:05 AM         #60
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
didnt that kid get k!lled in "FRESH"
:laughing9:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy