Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2011, 12:35 PM         #121
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Why would anyone call lol

dumb a.ss n*ggas

EDIT: according to RL both of my orders are shipped and ready to go, i jus gave them the confirmation code and they're shipping so im like ..............

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by phillyCANNON; 09-28-2011 at 12:43 PM..
 09-28-2011, 12:42 PM         #122
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
^ Why would anyone call lol

dumb a.ss n*ggas

ima be mad as sh*t then ... ill be happy with either Rugby or RL order to go thru...even with the shipping confirmation, they cancelling?

fu*k them n*ggas
Yeah, i bet some people will get lucky.

One dude called to change a shirt size and they said fu*ck ouuta here and canceled the n*ggas order
 09-28-2011, 12:52 PM         #123
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoutMyPaper said:
Yeah, i bet some people will get lucky.

One dude called to change a shirt size and they said fu*ck ouuta here and canceled the n*ggas order

lemme find out that was Rugby

but on the real, ppl r really stupid ... you got ppl putting the code on every single forum, Twitter, Facebook, then you got the idiots who call up and want to change shirt sizes...the way i look at it, if i get a wrong size or sumthin that doesn't fit right, ill just flip it on Ebay
 6 years ago '04        #124
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
I was on twitter earlier and seen people talking about the code since 9/20 smh.
 6 years ago '05        #125
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
Im still mad.
 09-28-2011, 01:22 PM         #126
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
lol na im good.

i made sure that i took care of myself first lol

i got my comformation so im good slime

but fu*k the n*ggas that called up...

that sh*t is dry snitching

i aint really go in how i wanted cause i already spent some bread on clothes earlier this week

wish i had a time machine

as corny as that sound thats how im really feelin lol

Yeah, I bet those ppl feel like idiots now after they cancelled their order

Serves them right, snitching for no reason... You get a shirt that's not your size, put it up on Ebay for the sales price or sumthin and make your money back, etc. There are so many alternatives to snitching and calling them up... Like, what did you expect would happen you idiots lol. sh*t, one of the first Set Sail collection pieces I got, it wasn't fitting right so I just flipped it and made my money back. Oh well...

But I'm feelin the same way ...

I just copped a green l / s shirt and one of those fleece hoodies from Lord & Taylor last week. Not to mention I bought a couple Rugby's from the site about 2 weeks ago. I could have waited and saved, so I'm feeling the same way. I wanted more l /s Rugby jawns with the VIP code, decided to wait. fu*k it, I ain't complaining !
 6 years ago '04        #127
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
them slick deals n*ggas be TRIPPING. I ate off that code and that sh*t is on it's way i'll have all my sh*t friday night. fresh for my sunday night outing biiiiiiiiiietch. i copped my entire wishlist, and not a single item was previously on sale, full price items for half price. fu*k them super inquisitive a.ss slick deals n*ggas, they never eat and be quiet. they bi*ch about the touchpad and now this. and me i shut up and got both deals.

$566 worth of sh*t for $283.

n*ggas dont know the code of, cop your sh*t, then pass the food to the next n*gga to eat.

my sh*t shipped 10 hrs ago, they won't cancel my sh*t, I won.

Last edited by Kalon; 09-28-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #128
space
space
damn I saw ur username and was hoping for another code

Im still heated I didnt go ahead and order my sh*t last night...
 09-28-2011, 11:49 PM         #129
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:
them slick deals n*ggas be TRIPPING. I ate off that code and that sh*t is on it's way i'll have all my sh*t friday night. fresh for my sunday night outing biiiiiiiiiietch. i copped my entire wishlist, and not a single item was previously on sale, full price items for half price. fu*k them super inquisitive a.ss slick deals n*ggas, they never eat and be quiet. they bi*ch about the touchpad and now this. and me i shut up and got both deals.

$566 worth of sh*t for $283.

n*ggas dont know the code of, cop your sh*t, then pass the food to the next n*gga to eat.

my sh*t shipped 10 hrs ago, they won't cancel my sh*t, I won.

my n*gga

when u posted that sh*t on here i thanked to god i turned on the computer and checked Boxden and then i took my a.ss to RL.com , copped damn near 400 worth of sh*t then went over to Rugby and did the same thing ...

i robbed them bi*ches for a stack

my sh*t shipped about 10 hrs ago too ... the dumb a.sses who called them and said they got the size wrong need to be shot !!
 6 years ago '04        #130
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
n*gga i STAY robbing RL....

i have never paid more than $60 for any item i own from their line...last year i copped sooo much shyt...like 5 jackets, 7 thermals, 2 boots, 15 polos, vnecks, tees, etc and i think i maybe spent $1000 total for the whole 2010...
 6 years ago '04        #131
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
and dont these n*ggas know their size? thats what the fu*k the wishlist is for, set your sh*t up all in your sizes, and when them half off codes drop you add the sh*t to your cart, and eat. and shut up and wait for Fed ex.

Lol at me being in the one day shipping zones for Nike AND RL. I stay winning.
 6 years ago '07        #132
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
what type of discount do the employees get?

my mother takes care of this jewish lady and one of her daughters works HR at the store in NY

i might have to get in contact with her
 6 years ago '04        #133
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Funeral James said:
what type of discount do the employees get?

my mother takes care of this jewish lady and one of her daughters works HR at the store in NY

i might have to get in contact with her
i believe they get half off all the time.

and [Juelz] fu*k outta heaaaaaaaa [/Juelz] with that 25% code...RL tripping. we wanna eat more off 50%.

still @ the n*ggas who got cancelled trying to be nosey
 09-29-2011, 12:23 PM         #134
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait till my sh*t get in
 6 years ago '05        #135
space
space
damn why ya'll had to go posting da code all over twitter and sh*t

day 3 #stillheated
 6 years ago '04        #136
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 phillycannon said:
cant wait till my sh*t get in
me too lol!!damn son u wasn't playing lol

AS SOON AS KALON POSTED THE LINK I COPPED A BUNCH OF sh*t THEN THANKED HIM LATER LOL.
 09-29-2011, 02:48 PM         #137
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i went da fu*k in lol couldn't resist even got boxers and sh*t ...

and Adamsville i told maybe one or two other ppl ... other ppl posted the sh*t all over Twitter, but to b honest i dunno if dat had anything to do with the code bein pulled it was the idiots who called up and let cust service know...
 6 years ago '04        #138
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
^ i went da fu*k in lol couldn't resist even got boxers and sh*t ...

and Adamsville i told maybe one or two other ppl ... other ppl posted the sh*t all over Twitter, but to b honest i dunno if dat had anything to do with the code bein pulled it was the idiots who called up and let cust service know...
THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE sh*t IS CRAZY!!!HTF U NOT GONNA ORDER YOUR RIGHT SIZE SMH.IT WASN'T JUST RLRUGBY THAT POSTED THE LINK I SEEN MAD DUDES POSTING IT ALL OVER TWITTER.I ORDERED THAT BUBBLE DOWN COAT,2 LS RUGBYS,A RUGBY SWEATSHIRT,2 BASEBALL COATS AND 4 OUTFITS FOR MY SON LOL.
 09-29-2011, 03:23 PM         #139
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I wanted to get one of the baseball coats, kinda regret it now but fu*k it lol

after a while, i started seeing that code everywhere on Twitter ... it spreaded like wildfire !
 09-29-2011, 08:09 PM         #140
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t comin 2 the crib 2moro

fastest i got sh*t from RL ... a rugby and a RL box on my door step at home ... hell yeah
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy