☆ - Ralph Lauren Official Clothing Thread - ☆

most viewed right now
 164
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 138
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 128
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
What are the prices or deals like, at Polo outlets compared to Macys or a RL store?

Is there a significant difference?
 8 years ago '04        #22
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 Allister said:
n*ggaS BEEN OFF POLO... IF U NOW HOPPIN ON RALPHLAUREN AND U LIVE IN NY YOU IS A BANDWAGONER...

SAME WITH THAT RUGBY s**t.. EVERYBODY IS WEARING THE SAME s**t
been off polo?


My n*gga RALPH LAUREN IS ETERNAL!!!

brands come and go, but Polo will never die!!!!
 08-28-2010, 07:05 AM         #23
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USPA came out before Polo ??????????????????????????????
 8 years ago '05        #24
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 190 190
 Allister said:
come down to ny and see how many sheeple wearing the exact same polo shirt in a 10 block radius... im tired of that s**t. and all them n*ggas copping 50$ rugbys...

everybody on they "LO s**t"

they aint even rock the s**t last year

n*ggas cop a polo/rugby and they think they flee s**t is wack

and them same kids dont even know the history of the brand...

ignorance of these hood kids
cats always been rocking polos. i've been on them since hs. they always gonna be around like air ones. might wanna get used to it.
 8 years ago '04        #25
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 phillyCANNON said:
USPA came out before Polo ??????????????????????????????
yeah really? - lol what a nut hahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #26
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,936 | Props total: 11927 11927
polo got the axe from me years ago...

we off that.
 8 years ago '04        #27
stevecham 
space
avatar space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
 Gonzilla said:
What are the prices or deals like, at Polo outlets compared to Macys or a RL store?

Is there a significant difference?
Yea your best bet is to go to a Polo Outlet. Last Sunday the one in Williamsburg, VA had everything 30% off. Usually the shirts that Macy's sells for $75 they are $35-$50 sometimes cheaper at the Outlet.

My only gripe about my Polo Outlet is there are mostly solid colors only, very few striped one's but they always have deals man. The windbreaker jacket that sells for $140 at stores was $60 at the outlet and I'm kicking myself for not buying it.
 8 years ago '04        #28
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 97 97
 NO RELIGION said:



:laugh ing5:
 8 years ago '07        #29
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
RL Rugby Polo's

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



RL Rugby Shirt

[pic - click to view]



RL Rugby Jacket
Front

[pic - click to view]


Back

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #30
youngfreshgc 
space
avatar space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 551 551
here we go here we go wat he wear polo yea we kno yea we kno
 8 years ago '09        #31
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 stevecham said:
Yea your best bet is to go to a Polo Outlet. Last Sunday the one in Williamsburg, VA had everything 30% off. Usually the shirts that Macy's sells for $75 they are $35-$50 sometimes cheaper at the Outlet.

My only gripe about my Polo Outlet is there are mostly solid colors only, very few striped one's but they always have deals man. The windbreaker jacket that sells for $140 at stores was $60 at the outlet and I'm kicking myself for not buying it.
That's what I wanted to know. Good looks.
 8 years ago '05        #32
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,233 | Props total: 6022 6022
this thread reminded me....who was i suppose to get 25% off some polo s**t for???
 8 years ago '09        #33
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,152 | Props total: 11461 11461
 Kingofnewark said:
Love the thread already
 zhiggeman said:
Polo will never die my n*gga. say what you want. quality is quality. polo seen s**t come and go and they still k!lling.. purple label and regular ralph lauren >>>> anything that you can think off after 1967! /thread
 GuttaMane618 said:
...i been wearin polo forever tho.
 TampaBay Bucs said:
n*ggas been wearing polo since 92.
 trackmanxs said:
cats always been rocking polos. i've been on them since hs. they always gonna be around like air ones. might wanna get used to it.
 youngfreshgc said:
here we go here we go wat he wear polo yea we kno yea we kno
*daps all*

Ralph Lauren is the GOAT, this thread is going 30 pages.

haters .



Alot of heat on this page, the new fall '10 line is looking great.

but chances are your gonna find other heads wearing the same. thats why i shop for vintage lo.

pieces like this...

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



are the reason i'm about to sell coke just to feed my habit smh.

 8 years ago '09        #34
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,152 | Props total: 11461 11461
 NO RELIGION said:

yea, alot of heads don't know Lo-Lifes were the reason why the hood started wearing lo back in the 80s. everybody else saw and coppied. it was a brooklyn/LES thing then everybody else hopped on.

just sayin


nuff respect due to the pioneers of this s**t

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BrooklynStiles; 08-30-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #35
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,233 | Props total: 6022 6022
 BrookLynnStiles said:
yea, alot of heads don't know Lo-Lifes were the reason why the hood started wearing lo back in the 80s. everybody else saw and coppied. it was a brooklyn/LES thing then everybody else hopped on.

just sayin


nuff respect due to the pioneers of this s**t

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

n*ggas was rocking nautica and polo back in the hoods in south florida and we didnt know of them "lo" n*ggas
 8 years ago '09        #36
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,152 | Props total: 11461 11461
 dnycem said:
RL Rugby Jacket
Front

[pic - click to view]


Back

[pic - click to view]

cold-bloodeddd, fall varsity lo's are lookin NICE

 youngvito18 said:
n*ggas was rocking nautica and polo back in the hoods in south florida and we didnt know of them "lo" n*ggas
now you do.
 8 years ago '09        #37
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,152 | Props total: 11461 11461

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Polo Rangers are too classic, can't wait till the fall/winter.
 8 years ago '07        #38
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
 BrookLynnStiles said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Polo Rangers are too classic, can't wait till the fall/winter.
I need me a pair of these
 8 years ago '04        #39
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,929 | Props total: 127 127
they got em in our mall. too long for me. like my boots kinda short made.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
s**tt.... I should just show you my Cleaners Bill for all the damn polos i have.... Thats SOmething to look at..... $1,300 for ALL my polo s**t alone to get cleaned (Shirts, Sweaters, Pants, jackets)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy