Austin Rivers shows up John Wall

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #121
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
Yall might wanna hold on to that schollie offer...Cook might be done for the year
 08-31-2010, 11:05 PM         #122
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I was told Duke could extend offers to all 3 guys, as long as someone left early. CTC is gonna be a great atmosphere and some expect Rivers to commit then, but IDK bout that. I'm ready to be there and see CIS get crunk again.

The invites so far are Rivers,Miller,Cook,Warren,Purvis,Murph,MP3,MG, and I hope Adams shows up...More invites are to come according to ppl.
News flash to you, but someone leaving early won't be known for sure until April or May.

I doubt any of those guys will be available then....
 08-31-2010, 11:05 PM         #123
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Yall might wanna hold on to that schollie offer...Cook might be done for the year
He's out for 4 months.
 09-01-2010, 09:31 AM         #124
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I expect that offer to officially be giving to Cook at the CTC. Alot of sources are saying that cause Coach k will be done with the USA team. Unless, Cooks injury is going to linger then Duke should be fine with it.
 09-01-2010, 11:53 AM         #125
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I expect that offer to officially be giving to Cook at the CTC. Alot of sources are saying that cause Coach k will be done with the USA team. Unless, Cooks injury is going to linger then Duke should be fine with it.
Cook says he has an offer. I wonder if he really does cause people keep saying he doesn't.
 09-01-2010, 12:04 PM         #126
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of ppl say they have offers but they dont...Coach K hasnt officially offered yet though.
 09-01-2010, 01:37 PM         #127
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Alot of ppl say they have offers but they dont...Coach K hasnt officially offered yet though.
I know this... but how many ppl think they have Duke offers and don't?! You never hear of that really.

You keep saying he doesn't, but how do YOU know. I know the people on the Duke board have said it... BUT the way he talks about it, I'm starting to believe that maybe he really does have an offer in hand. Or some type of agreement with the coaching staff (more the later option) more so than people think.

I wish I could be more specific, but it's a message board... a free one at that.

But I'm not saying the Duke people are wrong, it's just not like Duke and a kid to not be on the same page, so I'm a little skeptical of this whole "offer" situation.

Last edited by Bezerk; 09-01-2010 at 02:01 PM..
 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM         #128
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My uncle is a doctor at the hospital there at Duke and also in good with the athletic department, and he claims that Cook doesn't have an official offer. He's normally not wrong about who comes and goes at Duke. I believe that Cook and Duke have some sort of agreement on where each stands with each other. Duke stands in a great spot with Duke, and Cooks recruitment is about to get more intense once FIBA ends its tourny.

I hate it that Cook might miss his senoir season.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy