Slim Thug calls out Rick Ross !

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 UrbanEnterprise said:
if your definition of real is shootin n*ggas wit witnesses around or settin up murders ala boosie then ok new orleans n*ggas, yall can have that, that s**t aint real fam, that s**t is called bein stupid, houston n*ggas play chess not checkers, ask any n.o. n*ggas if they want it wit j. prince, thats real mobsta s**t n*gga, and i'm glad my city aint bein ran by dumb a.ss n*ggas shootin up the streets everyday, that aint nothin to be proud of homie, keepin it gangsta is more than just f!ghtin and shootin people homie, its about survivin the hood through all the bulls**t thats around you, takin care of your people, u dont gangbang cuz u think its coo, u do it cuz u have no choice
Pure truth!!!
 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM         #82
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slim would crush that commercial a.ss fat cop n*gga. n*ggas in htown don't play.
 08-26-2010, 07:38 PM         #83
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Azntwins2 said:
This song ended lil flips career lmfao at dude saying lil flip won the battle against t.i.
didn't TI also get his a.ss beat when he showed up in htown?
 08-26-2010, 07:48 PM         #84
jay_cole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think it was a diss...it was just Ross trying to be word witty. To be honest both of these cats been using the term "boss" Ross has been saying it since he was underground signed to slip-n-slide just the same as Thugga. Look up that song Trina had on her first album Ross is featured on one of the singles & he opens up w/ " tell me who want to f**k w/ the boss..." He been calling himself the biggest boss b/c of his size & how he is finally established & one of the premier big dogs in hip-hop now whether folks like it or not. Hell I am from Bessemer,Al & we been using the term " boss" before Thugga or Ross was even born my grandfather was an old O.G. & said it all the time we use it just like atl says shawty, n.o. says round or whodi( spell check lol), Chicago says Jō, new york says son, or Cali saying homie, etc. I just think now in hip-hop we take name dropping as a diss now. The two just did a song together I doubt Rozay would roc out like that at least I hope not...I bet he will clear the air on this situation
 7 years ago '07        #85
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,676 | Props total: 16967 16967
Jeezy ft Slim Thug dis track coming soon?

2 d boys goin in on RAWSE?

i dont really care for either of the three.
 08-26-2010, 07:58 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes need to really start running up on Ross & take a couple chains,slap a couple dudes,I wouldn't even be mad if they k!ll him neither..something needs to be done about him.
 7 years ago '08        #87
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Michael_Moore said:
dudes need to really start running up on Ross & take a couple chains,slap a couple dudes,I wouldn't even be mad if they k!ll him neither..something needs to be done about him.

but i dont wish death on anybody....
 7 years ago '06        #88
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
Take that cop out
 08-26-2010, 08:44 PM         #89
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
you sound like when the Rebels where talkin about the first death star
not sure about the reference...so I'll give u a pass
 7 years ago '04        #90
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
summers mine!
 7 years ago '04        #91
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5475 5475
n*ggas on here talking about how ross don't want it with texas n*ggas. last time i checked, there hard n*ggas from any hood....so let's cease with that lame s**t. second, every track i heard slim thug was a decent track....good beats, but OKAY lyrics. you can't defend any of his discography with a straight face unless you're a die hard fan, which is understandable.

texas had their good run as far as commercial appeal and front page interviews. miami is currently enjoying their run and ross is the front man. n*ggas need to cut that lame beef s**t in order to promote comebacks. thugga shoulda came at ross years ago when he had some real momentum behind his movement.
 08-26-2010, 09:05 PM         #92
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz wishing death and hating on a man...why???

you n*ggaz keep hating on Ross...4 what??? dude dropping the best f**king music right now and this is what it's about right?? why f**king hate

n*ggaz tlaking bout Houston...most of they music is too laid back and wack s**t...with simple ABC rhymes and s**t, i been listening to that Texas slow s**t since middle school and it's played

Claiming they the boss I guess they like my style
Copy what I do, mayne they like my child
I'm listening like damn mayne them boys wild
Thinking to myself, mayne them boys foul
Writing everything from my slang to my smile (damn)
Thought I was goin let it slide... Hell Naw!

look at this kiddie ABC s**t...my lil cousin can write this s**t
 7 years ago '10        #93
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
man thugga for the win. ive been waiting for this...ross is a b**ch and thugga is a real og. thugga can spit no bull...he really was the boss and maybe this will bring houston back. thuggas last cd was a SLAB classic...and if ross really want it tell him to holla at rap-a-lot. zro dnt f**kin play man. shet scarface will support thugga over ross bet that.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 X-NINE said:
100% real talk. He went haaard on there. Plus ruined some Texas rappers careers with that cd
I Need That Cd
 08-26-2010, 10:12 PM         #95
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JShuttles20 said:
man thugga for the win. ive been waiting for this...ross is a b**ch and thugga is a real og. thugga can spit no bull...he really was the boss and maybe this will bring houston back. thuggas last cd was a SLAB classic...and if ross really want it tell him to holla at rap-a-lot. zro dnt f**kin play man. shet scarface will support thugga over ross bet that.
 08-26-2010, 10:25 PM         #96
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
promotion promotion promotion, at the end of the day none of those nygaz is starving.
 08-26-2010, 10:31 PM         #97
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOMINOOSSSS!!!!

Time for Officer Ricky to get put on blast and get JaRuled out the game!!!

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #98
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2765 2765
 braided_uppimp said:
n*ggaz wishing death and hating on a man...why???

you n*ggaz keep hating on Ross...4 what??? dude dropping the best f**king music right now and this is what it's about right?? why f**king hate

n*ggaz taking bout Houston...most of they music is too laid back and wack s**t...with simple ABC rhymes and s**t, i been listening to that Texas slow s**t since middle school and it's played

Claiming they the boss I guess they like my style
Copy what I do, mayne they like my child
I'm listening like damn mayne them boys wild
Thinking to myself, mayne them boys foul
Writing everything from my slang to my smile (damn)
Thought I was goin let it slide... Hell Naw!

look at this kiddie ABC s**t...my lil cousin can write this s**t

LMAO at you talking about kiddie abc s**t and then big upping ross when their the same level lyrically.

Ross is not even in t.i's and wayne's level and that is above average lyrical ability.

When we talk about being lyrically talent. We are talking about Scarface, 3stack, krino, Phonte, Lupe fiasco, Ceelo, common, nas, jay-z ability.

Ross is far from being a lyrical monster since dude is just as weak as slim thug.

But what people in this thread don't realize is that slim thug when he goes dissing people is a whole different rapper. Dude uses fact and exposure on his diss. Really ross wordplay are nowhere near good enough to even be a factor since they are weak.

And also ross album is nowhere close as good as Recovery, distant relatives, Adventure of Bobby Ray, Revolution per minute, Dinner and a movie.

Again ross is no lyrical monster and is at the same level as Slim thug lyrically. Really i see people even say that ross is better than jeezy.

For real.

Actually i want to know why rick ross aint diss Lupe Fiasco since fiasco straight diss rick ross on "Pass my shade" on B.o.B album.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 08-26-2010 at 11:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,408 | Props total: 29614 29614
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga u old as shiit
riiiiight
this coming from a guy named marvin hagler

sad u missed the point of my post
 08-26-2010, 11:41 PM         #100
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
LMAO at you talking about kiddie abc s**t and then big upping ross when their the same level lyrically.

Ross is not even in t.i's and wayne's level and that is above average lyrical ability.

When we talk about being lyrically talent. We are talking about Scarface, 3stack, krino, Phonte, Lupe fiasco, Ceelo, common, nas, jay-z ability.

Ross is far from being a lyrical monster since dude is just as weak as slim thug.

But what people in this thread don't realize is that slim thug when he goes dissing people is a whole different rapper. Dude uses fact and exposure on his diss. Really ross wordplay are nowhere near good enough to even be a factor since they are weak.

And also ross album is nowhere close as good as Recovery, distant relatives, Adventure of Bobby Ray, Revolution per minute, Dinner and a movie.

Again ross is no lyrical monster and is at the same level as Slim thug lyrically. Really i see people even say that ross is better than jeezy.

For real.

Actually i want to know why rick ross aint diss Lupe Fiasco since fiasco straight diss rick ross on "Pass my shade" on B.o.B album.
??? Ross albums is as dope or better...Ross not on Nas or Em level, but his music are

i can tell u a white boy, nobody listening to that positive boy s**t, u back packing muthaf**ka

Ross got something for the clubs and the lifestyle i'm in

Lupe was dissing Ross shades cause of all that speculation he was getting u dumb f**k..song is about Shades smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago