most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2010, 04:13 PM         #41
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
I f**k wit Ross...but he don't want it wit Thugga in the booth or the streets my n*gga
i'm going start asking are people listening to the same s**t i'm listening to??

Slim makes nice tracks, but his wordplay and his lyrics are simple as f**k, regular typical n*gga with dope beats...but lyrically he ain't f**king with Ross not even close, Slim flow is slow and basic as a muthaf**ka...real simple

as far as streets, idk...i wouldn't sleep on Ross...Ross is from Miami and Ross talk alot of s**t...that means he knows he have a strong team, so i wouldn't doubt nobody...anybody can get touched
 7 years ago '06        #42
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11807 11807
 slapaho said:

"lil flip you a pain freak you stay getting rolled on,
you better keep yourself some bodyguards you can hold on"

forgot how good this song was slim would k!ll this guy
 7 years ago '09        #43
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 11285 11285
the only rapper to get a by in Htown was TI cuz n*ggas in Houston knew lil flip was fraud, TI got away wit it cuz n*ggas in htown respect tip, trust me Rick Ross better have his security wit him if he goes at wit slim, n*ggas in houston respect real g's, dumbass n*ggas on here actin just cuz u a popular rapper, u cant get touched, f**k outta here
 7 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 braided_uppimp said:
....You Can Put Your Ross Cheerleading Outfit Away Now.
 7 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao Slim can f**k with Ross lyrically?????????

i came to the senses that n*ggaz on here just don't like Ross and Hate on him, you're a def f**ka if u think Slim can out rap Ross

this s**t is laughable
n*gga you acting like Ross is the God mc or something. He's an above average n*gga with great production. You acting like Slugga is a slouch. They're in the same range lyrically.
 08-26-2010, 04:22 PM         #46
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
the only rapper to get a by in Htown was TI cuz n*ggas in Houston knew lil flip was fraud, TI got away wit it cuz n*ggas in htown respect tip, trust me Rick Ross better have his security wit him if he goes at wit slim, n*ggas in houston respect real g's, dumbass n*ggas on here actin just cuz u a popular rapper, u cant get touched, f**k outta here
too bad he still got owned by flip and everyone knows it

I got beef with a n*gga that weighs 80 pounds
he wear my bracelet in that pool that n*gga probably drown
 08-26-2010, 04:25 PM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross not even the dopest n*gga from the South, Wayne and T.I.P. is

but we talking Ross vs. Slim, comethef**koun

and n*ggaz actin like Houston all bad and s**t

Houston wouldn't big and bad, when New Orleans ran up all in that b**ch...ASK them boyz :agreement6:

New Orleans is where the REAL n*ggaz at, Houston?? that's where we go pick up the bricks for cheap at, but as far on that street s**t and real gangsta s**t...come on...Houston???
 08-26-2010, 04:26 PM         #48
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:

Houston wouldn't big and bad, when New Orleans ran up all in that b**ch...ASK them boyz :agreement6:

New Orleans is where the REAL n*ggaz at, Houston?? that's where we go pick up the bricks for cheap at, but as far on that street s**t and real gangsta s**t...come on...Houston???

Didn't read the rest because you just invalidated anything you've ever said in your life
 08-26-2010, 04:27 PM         #49
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I'm bumpin slim thug, he can't compete lyrically I don't think. He gotta surprise me
 7 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 Icemouth said:

and thats called ownage??? so where is flip now
 08-26-2010, 04:30 PM         #51
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
and thats called ownage??? so where is flip now
What does where he is now have anything to do with an old beef? That's like me saying I called you a f*g in 95 and now you can't get a girl.

But he's ballin down in the south same place he's always been where's T.I., having gun trouble?
 7 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:

if your definition of real is shootin n*ggas wit witnesses around or settin up murders ala boosie then ok new orleans n*ggas, yall can have that, that s**t aint real fam, that s**t is called bein stupid, houston n*ggas play chess not checkers, ask any n.o. n*ggas if they want it wit j. prince, thats real mobsta s**t n*gga, and i'm glad my city aint bein ran by dumb a.ss n*ggas shootin up the streets everyday, that aint nothin to be proud of homie, keepin it gangsta is more than just f!ghtin and shootin people homie, its about survivin the hood through all the bulls**t thats around you, takin care of your people, u dont gangbang cuz u think its coo, u do it cuz u have no choice
 7 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 Icemouth said:
What does where he is now have anything to do with an old beef? That's like me saying I called you a f*g in 95 and now you can't get a girl.

But he's ballin down in the south same place he's always been where's T.I., having gun trouble?
first of all that line from flip was wack, second t.i. got a new movie out in theaters while flip doin commercials wit white boys about garage sales
 7 years ago '04        #54
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 braided_uppimp said:

Slim makes nice tracks, but his wordplay and his lyrics are simple as f**k, regular typical n*gga with dope beats...but lyrically he ain't f**king with Ross not even close, Slim flow is slow and basic as a muthaf**ka...real simple

as far as streets, idk...i wouldn't sleep on Ross...Ross is from Miami and Ross talk alot of s**t...that means he knows he have a strong team, so i wouldn't doubt nobody...anybody can get touched

da way ross d!ck stay in ur mouth, u must sleep wit dat n*gga 4 real so i see why u wouldnt sleep on ross... what da f**k ross being in miami & talking alot of s**t gotta do with him being tough??since when s**t talking meant dat a n*gga was so tough & has a strong team??u got da streets f**ked up...every city gotta hood/ghetto & no hood is tougher than another hood...keep thinkin those 3 coke heads on triple c's is a strong team.oh yeah i 4got he thinks he's /big meech/larry hoover/teflon don/rick ross/mc hammmer/scarface, he got 300 soldiers & noriega owe him 100 favors:

Last edited by dosis; 08-26-2010 at 04:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #55
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Can Put Your Ross Cheerleading Outfit Away Now.
he cant help it..all dat d!ck ryder traumatized him
 08-26-2010, 04:40 PM         #56
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
if your definition of real is shootin n*ggas wit witnesses around or settin up murders ala boosie then ok new orleans n*ggas, yall can have that, that s**t aint real fam, that s**t is called bein stupid, houston n*ggas play chess not checkers, ask any n.o. n*ggas if they want it wit j. prince, thats real mobsta s**t n*gga, and i'm glad my city aint bein ran by dumb a.ss n*ggas shootin up the streets everyday, that aint nothin to be proud of homie, keepin it gangsta is more than just f!ghtin and shootin people homie, its about survivin the hood through all the bulls**t thats around you, takin care of your people, u dont gangbang cuz u think its coo, u do it cuz u have no choice
chess not checkers ha???

ask Prince ha?? ask Prince how P had ya'll GOD Pimp C begging for his life

that's how Louisiana n*ggaz do it, peep game n*gga...Boosie/Mac/C-murder...u see the trend??

ya'll n*ggaz talk about it, Louisiana n*ggaz is Bout It

just gangsta n*ggaz
 08-26-2010, 04:41 PM         #57
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
he sayin he a bigger boss than u.. so why u gon ask if its a diss lol

oh thats what this bullshiit about? SMH

them n*ggas Bruce Springsteen & Tony Danza finna team up on a track and diss both them moolies

7 years ago '04        #58
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1473 1473
 V.R. Nabor said:
YALL MUST AINT NEVA HEARD "Tha Boss" cd
CUE UP THE HIT EM UP TRACK MY FRIEND :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
chess not checkers ha???

ask Prince ha?? ask Prince how P had ya'll GOD Pimp C begging for his life

that's how Louisiana n*ggaz do it, peep game n*gga...Boosie/Mac/C-murder...u see the trend??

ya'll n*ggaz talk about it, Louisiana n*ggaz is Bout It

just gangsta n*ggaz
u are f**kin ignorant as hell, i shouldnt even respond to this dumb s**t, this n*gga is proud that his city k!lls people probably for bulls**t anyways, go ahead and respond, i wont respond back
 7 years ago '04        #60
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Icemouth said:

u dont even believe dat...ti destroyed dat n*gga on da gangsta grillz mixtape, had scarface (da n*gga flip said was da king of da south) & other houston n*ggaz exposing dat n*gga & saying they neva seen him or heard about lil flip be4 and urban legend ended his career..t.i. exposed him on his cars,home,his golds,his so called street cred,his own city disowned him & was riding with tip so wat da f**k u talking about
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy