most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #61
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,870 | Props total: 8992 8992
 Sky high said:
• 'modify' your car alarm.. It might be an overkill, but I'll install 10 additional siren around the car - two inside the hood, two underneath beside the cat, two in the trunk, and four in the cabin. Thieves don't have enough time to cut all those wires while they're blaring 130bD.

• I betcha right now I can guess where you all have your alarm brains.. they're under the dash. right? that thing can be disabled in less than 5 seconds! Don't be a fool, move that brain somewhere hidden. Mine has mixed wire colors and false wires all around, Not even a professional installer can unload it.

• modify your Kickpanels to hide the hood release latch under the dash. Mine is covering the whole thing so you will have to reach inside the kicks to pop the hood. One time I took it in for an oil change it took the guy about 10 minutes to figure out where the hood release is This is extremely important so that the thief can't disconnect your +12 source and disable your alarm.

• I can't emphasize enough how extremely important security screws are. These are oddly-shaped head screws that you can get from any hardware store. Nearly ALL thieves carry a flat screwdriver and/or phillips screwdriver all the time. A hex or square head screw will definately slow them down. If your amp is bolted to the amp rack like this, there's NO WAY they can take your equipment.. but make sure your amp rack is bolted as well.
This is on point, same for the pedal lock knowledge
 5 years ago '12        #62
cyrus 1 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 490 490
 blackx said:
yo fam.. whats that cover
 4 years ago '10        #63
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
One of the goat threads
 4 years ago '04        #64
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 Niruggg said:
Turn your car off when putting air in your tires
Crazy you mention this, my homeboy got jacked putting armorall on his tires at the car wash.
They just jumped in his sh*t and drove off. Door was open and engine was running. . .
 4 years ago '05        #65
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
^stupid!!!
 3 years ago '10        #66
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Barcode said:
Crazy you mention this, my homeboy got jacked putting armorall on his tires at the car wash.
They just jumped in his sh*t and drove off. Door was open and engine was running. . .
 3 years ago '11        #67
bonez79 66 heat pts66
space
space
$10,972 | Props total: 10249 10249
This whole thread is dumb, if a n*gga want your car he will take it by any means necessary, bottom line.
 2 years ago '12        #68
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,386 | Props total: 3444 3444
n*ggas in here with Talkin about a Gun is all they need. Im pretty sure there's a n*gga in walmart right now with a Glock on his side right now, getting his car stripped clean! you cant be everywhere at once. not to mention you aint the only ones with guns
 2 years ago '05        #69
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2210 2210
Clutch or gas pedal lock. Can't break those things for nothin.
 1 year ago '16        #70
AgentOrange 
space
space
space
$787 | Props total: 1259 1259
'• Consider getting dark limo tint and car cover. Remember - out of sight, out of mind.'

this is actually the opposite of avoiding car theft. thieves are more likely to break into your car thinking you are hiding something. my friend's hoopty got broken into because of his very dark tints. the car was weak and had nothing in it but the thief couldn't tell until he broke into it.
 2 months ago '15        #71
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 926 926
My cars stock audio is good enough for me. n*ggas I know with performance audio, cars be rattling like a MF. I ride solo tho and the mfs that know whats in my car I've known since I was 6 yrs old, they work and have nice things themselves.

Great post tho. Good information is always appreciated.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy