Why haven't birdman ever made the hip hop forbes list ? Does this have anything with hiding assets

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2010, 02:22 PM         #161
S7evin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dumb, look...

08-26-2010, 02:31 PM         #162
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Dude Baby owns Young Money. He literally, actually owns it. He owns Cash Money also. Young money is under cash money. There is nothing to argue about there. It makes perfect sense and it is 100% factual truth. You gonna argue now that Puffy doesn't own Bad Boy or Eminem doesn't own Shady?

Your only argument would be that Young Money is Wayne's label not Baby's which is kind of correct. But Young Money is a Label under (owned by) Baby's bigger label Cash Money. So Jimmy Iovine doesn't own G-Unit and Shady? You may be in some technical way right but he does own Interscope which is the PARENT company of both those labels.

Grow up and stop trying to be some cynical innovator that will form any opinion as long as it's against the grain.

You might be dumber than the thread starter her/himself.

Do you have a valid source ?

Not trying to put you on the spot or nothing.
 7 years ago '05        #163
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 S7evin said:
yall dumb, look...

/thread
 08-26-2010, 02:41 PM         #164
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
A valid source for what dumb hoe? Are you serious? A source that he owns Cash Money? Are you really that ignorant?
Ok, you don't have one. Maybe what you was trying to say is "BABY" Birdman is a majority partner with the company.
 7 years ago '10        #165
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
he's spending Lil Waynes money
 08-26-2010, 02:46 PM         #166
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
he's spending Lil Waynes money
he deserve to spend it if wayne that stupid.

i think drake getting more money than lil wayne because drake handled up on his business.. wayne always high so u know how that go.. just look at b.g
 7 years ago '05        #167
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
only reason you see birdman with that s**t because most big time people in the hip hop industry arent stupid enough to throw their money away on useless s**t

Jay can buy 20 of those watches and it would not make a dent in his wallet
 7 years ago '10        #168
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
 Ghost Writer said:
Answer this....Do you really think he does not own Cash Money Records?

And do you really think he is worth only 10 million?
You're an idiot. No one said Baby was worth $10M. I said Baby didn't own Young Money. He doesn't. You are just talking s**t but can't prove anything. Common sense would tell that Wayne wouldn't form a company x amount of years in for Baby to outright own.

Jimmy Iovine doesn't own InterscopeHe doesn't "own" G-Unit, either. Talking out of your a.ss again....

That Bugatti isn't $2.5M, either. He exxagerated that like he exxagerates everything. His whole lifestyle is exxagerated. Yes, he has tons of money and no one can deny that. However, he's just another rich person who wants people to believe he has Jay-Z money.

So....why have we never seen him on any of these lists or any articles or anything. All we see are multiple lawsuits and accusations of shady business
 7 years ago '10        #169
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
First off....in your quoted text i wasn't talking to you and the TS is the one who i was talking to.

2nd

Are you denying that Young Money isn't a label UNDER Cash Money which is 100% owned by Baby and Slim?

Ok and your right about Jimmy he doesn't own Interscope...he's the chairman and co-founded it so congrats on that but it is owned by UMG (universal Music Group). So your saying UMG doesn't own G-Unit or Shady?

Oh and 3rd the Bugatti Veyron sells for anywhere from 1.8 mill to 2.2 mill. Pretty damn close to 2.5 and plus you act like Baby is the one who sat down at the computer and titled that original video....."Yo, make sure when you upload that video to the internet you put 2.5 instead of 2.1, ok?"

f**king retard. Your shirt designs suck.
Now that I know I'm talking to some 16 year old ignorant kid, I'm going to make this short and sweet.

UMG doesn't own G-Unit per se. 50 Cent and whoever the other investors are do. Interscope is used as a distributor. Interscope may have stock or share in G-Unit(and as of a result, UMG does), but they or UMG don't outright own it. Ever heard of the term "joint venture"?

So now it's 1.8 to 2.2 mill?That isn't $2.5M....like I already said. Thanks for agreeing with me, though. No need to defend Baby, though. He knew what was going on that video...quit playin.

And thanks for the opinion and views on the t-shirts. Unfortunately, they aren't "my" designs. It's just a company that I....gasp...ownThanks for playing, though.
 08-26-2010, 04:55 PM         #170
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Two02x3 said:
Baby isn't on these lists because he isn't making that kind of money. Simple as that. I've heard people say he wants to keep it private but that's some bulls**t. Dude loves to show his Bugatti and expensive lifestyle but won't divulge how much he's making? You gotta be making $5M to get on that list. He isn't on it because he doesn't make that much each year.....it's old money. Spare me that "he has oil money...other ventures...CMR is doing this and that" BS. That's Wayne's s**t.

Everything we see in these videos are leased/overly exxagerated in terms of price. Can't hate though....that's apart of his image and it's entertaining to some degree.
n*gga u dumb as f**k if u think B making less than 5 mill

he the CEO, if WAYNE made 20 mill last year, the f**k u think B made ?

cash money records is a privately owned company blood, u have to submit your finances via your publicist or lawyer to forbes to be considered for that list, I know how much B is worth, but that's for him to know, and for y'all to NOT worry bout luv
 7 years ago '09        #171
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
Birdman is one rich dude, he is now investing in Oil...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He is one rich dude now... but not just from that He basically owns every single artist in Young Money/Cash Money
 7 years ago '05        #172
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
...Too Many Trolls & Alias On Boxden Now Days.
 7 years ago '10        #173
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
lololol Listen Mr. Entrepreneur. First off, I'm far from 16 and have a higher level of education than you and your entire family. I have put in work in the music industry which I admittedly no longer do. That is, in part, because of my own online start-up which involves internet marketing, SEO and reputation management. Honestly though, that's besides the point and I have no interest in attempting to merge my personal, boxden forum account with my real life venture and/or experiences unlike you.

I, however, will admit you are right, for the most part, regarding your statements about Interscope and Jimmy. That still does not explain how your are stupid enough to think that Bryan Williams (aka Birdman) does not own Cash Money/Young Money. He does and there simply shouldn't be anyone on this site dumb enough to state otherwise (there shouldn't be but obviously there is).

As far as the Bugatti, when you're speaking of the world's most expensive car currently in production, 2.2 million isn't that far off from 2.5 mill. This is especially true when it is entirely possible that he did pay 2.5 considering the color and after-market accessories on his vehicle. Also if you knew anything about cars which I'm sure you don't, you would know that the MSRP for high end supercars is often quadrupled by the actual selling price. Besides my argument ending statements above, you fail to realize that whether the car cost 1.5 million or 2.5 million it is still nothing less than an absurdly expensive purchase.

As far as your company that you "own", I find it hard to believe that you own a company with such large success. With your inventory of 6, brilliantly designed, cotton t-shirts, I can't imagine what it would be like to own such a large and diverse company. With the high complexity and sheer creativeness upon which your web site is built, I also wonder how much you must have paid the genius that designed it. I strive to achieve that sort of feel and appeal with all of my future online endeavors and could only wish that I one day obtain the creative light it took to create such a free flowing, business oriented web site. I guess with a good product, those things just come with the game.

P.S. I literally just purchased one of your beautifully designed "Seattle Chronic" t-shirts on my business account for my pothead little brother. I consider it a wise investment to an already flourishing company. I hope that one day when my funds have accumulated that we can combine forces on some sort of "joint venture".

Till then. Best of luck.

Ghost Writer
Are you slow or something? Cash Money and Young Money aren't the exact same company. Baby doesn't own Young Money outright. He and Slim own Cash Money outright. If you don't understand that then I don't know what to tell you. My advice...go to SoCal, become friends with some wealthy people, and you might know something about business and/or money. Until then, quit faking the funk.

I mentioned my ownership because of your "f**king retard....your shirt designs suck" comment. You sound like a kid. A gulliable one at that. Get off the internet, get into school, and go learn something. You have a higher education than me or my family? Another childish statement. And yes...I know nothing about cars. I guess working for years in the luxury car industry means nothing. Nothing at all.

Thanks for buying a shirt. I appreciate it.
 7 years ago '10        #174
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 CashMoneyVamp said:
n*gga u dumb as f**k if u think B making less than 5 mill

he the CEO, if WAYNE made 20 mill last year, the f**k u think B made ?

cash money records is a privately owned company blood, u have to submit your finances via your publicist or lawyer to forbes to be considered for that list, I know how much B is worth, but that's for him to know, and for y'all to NOT worry bout luv
You know how much he's worth? How is that? Because you are his nephew? No disprespect to your fam, but I don't believe all these videos and all that. He exxagerating out the a.ss on some of that s**t. Dude throwing around stupid numbers and his label stays with financial issues/allegations.

Why does Baby make all these videos and brag so hard but doesn't want anyone to know how much he's making? I respect Baby but I'm using common sense here...no hate.

I see that a few toys got yall fooled but I'm cool....
 7 years ago '06        #175
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
ok if somebody thinks birdman isnt wealthy then they need to k!ll themselves. he owns cash money records. not big cat records cash money records. this n*gga got hundreds of millions of dollars.
 7 years ago '09        #176
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 Poloboy69 said:
ok if somebody thinks birdman isnt wealthy then they need to k!ll themselves. he owns cash money records. not big cat records cash money records. this n*gga got hundreds of millions of dollars.
He owns half the lable and only if he made 100% profit off the albums the label sold he would be worth 100s of millions.

Lets say the label sold 30million albums at $20 so thats 600mil÷2=300mill

My gut feeling tells me that label hasnt sold 30million albums and they didnt sell at $20 dollars each and it wasnt all profit so give me a figure.If the figure is anywhere near 300mil its complete bulls**t
 7 years ago '09        #177
cass3000 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 0 0
 ajeana said:
Just to let everyone know Birdman and Slim has a oil company and as far as the rap game their are a select few that actually has a.ssets. As for the rest they have nothing but a broken image that they can't maintain.

Real Money:
Diddy
Jay Z
Slim and Baby
Nas
just to name a few
 7 years ago '06        #178
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
if that n*gga is broke then I wanna live like that broke n*gga. Who f**k knows they live like the mob.
 11-02-2010, 07:43 PM         #179
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Birdman is a known fraud. I would not be surprised if he was in debt...

Claimed on Cribs he owned the Phantom caddy.............Exposed as a liar

Claimed he owned a oil rig...................Exposed as a liar

Claim to be in th eprocess of purchasing NFL team.................Exposed as a liar

All that lying and not on the forbes?

COME ON SON F*CK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SH*T
 7 years ago '08        #180
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 ajeana said:
WHY HAVEN'T BIRDMAN EVER MADE THE HIP HOP FORBES LIST ? DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING WITH HIDING a.ssETS FROM THE TAX MAN ?

2.5 ON A CAR TWO WEEKS AGO
1.5 ON A WATCH

i seen in several threads u crying sayin how birdman spend 2.5 millie on a car, and 1.5 millie on a watch, can u please provide proof? either in document form, or a vid him buyin em or talkin bout them, sound like you lying out ya a.ss, provide proof b**ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy