Why haven't birdman ever made the hip hop forbes list ? Does this have anything with hiding assets

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 ajeana said:
All of you fools just need to calm down, ans stay focused on the thread. Its about baby not me.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-25-2010, 01:05 AM         #142
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '09        #143
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 08-25-2010, 01:48 AM         #144
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
THOSE ARE FACTS? REALLLY?

Listen you f**king IRS rapper investigatin, n*gga hatin b**ch...Why the f**k do you care what he's doing? So what if he's doing illegal things? Who the f**k are you hoe? Whether he is or is not...your completely ignorant or just 13 years of age to estimate he's only worth 10 milli.

But back to the subject....What's it like not knowing if you'll be a father or a mother?
So sad, to see a young mind wasted. Wish someone in Africa could trade places with you.
 7 years ago '09        #145
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 ajeana said:
That was a true "RANT", I hear you though.
lol sorry it was late .. But I constantly see discussions about other people's money and all that, and I always just let it slip to say something about it..
but all the REALLY rich people I know, NEVER had the need to show off
Why would they?
The ones that act the richest are those who need it the most..
 08-25-2010, 08:36 AM         #146
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megastorm said:
It's because most of Birdmans businesses are privately owned. They don't have detailed access to his income or are simply not allowed to speak on it bcuz they could get sued if they did.
see. SEE. i knew it. them forbes list numbers are nothing but pure publicity stunts. theres names are on that list because they WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT s**t, all media hype to make you believe they have more money than god, not because its actual fact.

I bet the real Hip Hop Forbes List is filled with nothing but whites and jews caking off the backs of these so-called artists. no gibson

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 7 years ago '04        #147
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 ajeana said:
Several million, maybe 10million. Just b/c your worth several million doesn't mean you have alot of cash though. I think the dude is credit ritch and cash poor.

I swear its hard to even argue with somebody doesn't use common sense.

If wayne is worth more than 10 millions right now, and baby straight screwed over the everybody in the hotboys during when cashmoney is in their prime. Add that cashmoney record had a $100 million dollar deal a few years back and add that cash money records right now is one of the hottest label again. And baby owns this record. Are you f**king retarded to even come up with 10 million dollars. Really are you that stupid to think Wayne is making more money than baby. You know the same baby who screwed the hotboys, mannie fresh over millions of dollars. The same baby who owns juveniles, b.g's, and lil waynes publishing right. LMAO really i dont even like baby and wayne like that but come on, use your brain for once. You keep asking source, but even if we bring you a source up your dumb a.ss would be too stupid to even comprehend it because you lack common sense.

I can say seeing how cashmoney record has been consistently been hot since 1998 till now, and how Hot boys and big tymers had gold albums before they even went majors. You must be serious stupid to not see that baby is rich as hell.

Think about it baby robbed b.g, juve and mannie fresh more than 10 mill each. Do the math.
 08-25-2010, 10:04 AM         #148
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I swear its hard to even argue with somebody doesn't use common sense.

If wayne is worth more than 10 millions right now, and baby straight screwed over the everybody in the hotboys during when cashmoney is in their prime. Add that cashmoney record had a $100 million dollar deal a few years back and add that cash money records right now is one of the hottest label again. And baby owns this record. Are you f**king retarded to even come up with 10 million dollars. Really are you that stupid to think Wayne is making more money than baby. You know the same baby who screwed the hotboys, mannie fresh over millions of dollars. The same baby who owns juveniles, b.g's, and lil waynes publishing right. LMAO really i dont even like baby and wayne like that but come on, use your brain for once. You keep asking source, but even if we bring you a source up your dumb a.ss would be too stupid to even comprehend it because you lack common sense.

I can say seeing how cashmoney record has been consistently been hot since 1998 till now, and how Hot boys and big tymers had gold albums before they even went majors. You must be serious stupid to not see that baby is rich as hell.

Think about it baby robbed b.g, juve and mannie fresh more than 10 mill each. Do the math.
Please provide us with a valid source to back up your claim. Word of mouth won't fly in this thread. It's easy to do, just provide us with a link to the source.
 7 years ago '10        #149
Gdot82 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
Birdman has money but that watch wasn't worth 1.5 million it was wrapped in plastic and it only had diamonds on the face of the watch. Compare master p million dollar watch he showed on rap city to that. They be fronting..go to a jewelry store and ask to see the most expensive piece they have and see if it's wrapped in plastic..that was some Arab jeweler middle the mall types**t
 08-25-2010, 11:23 AM         #150
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gdot82 said:
Birdman has money but that watch wasn't worth 1.5 million it was wrapped in plastic and it only had diamonds on the face of the watch. Compare master p million dollar watch he showed on rap city to that. They be fronting..go to a jewelry store and ask to see the most expensive piece they have and see if it's wrapped in plastic..that was some Arab jeweler middle the mall types**t
Yeah.

Why would he rap that watch in plastic ? Seems like it would have been in a wood box or something.
 7 years ago '05        #151
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Baby has mad money, I heard he sleeps in a 5,000 carat human sized bird cage. Now thats ballin'
"Birdman" Prrrrrrrrrr.......lol
 08-25-2010, 02:30 PM         #152
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Funny how when someone says something that you like, your tranny a.ss doesn't ask for a source but when somebody says something knowledgeable in the other direction al you have to say is "source?""source?""source?""source?""source?""sour ce?""source?""source?""source?"

No one has any sources b**ch. We're on an internet forum. No one hear is Birdman's homie. Stop being so f**king ignorant.

So when people ask your parents if they had a boy a girl....what do they say now?
both?
You have some mental issues you need to resolve.
 7 years ago '10        #153
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 ajeana said:
You have some mental issues you need to resolve.
do u not see why yr treated this way
 08-25-2010, 02:32 PM         #154
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ajeana is hopeless and clearly hating, let this s**t die
 08-25-2010, 02:38 PM         #155
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
ajeana is hopeless and clearly hating, let this s**t die
Hating how ?

People are throwing personal attacks at me, all I'm asking for is to verify what you have posted. Of course I'm hating, when asking for the truth. You guy's need to grow up. This thread is about BIRDMAN, not me.
 7 years ago '10        #156
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2785 2785
 Ghost Writer said:
Funny how when someone says something that you like, your tranny a.ss doesn't ask for a source but when somebody says something knowledgeable in the other direction al you have to say is "source?""source?""source?""source?""source?""sour ce?""source?""source?""source?"

No one has any sources b**ch. We're on an internet forum. No one hear is Birdman's homie. Stop being so f**king ignorant.

So when people ask your parents if they had a boy a girl....what do they say now?
both?

It seems like she wants the answer to be exactly what she wants it to be .
 7 years ago '10        #157
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2785 2785
 Ghost Writer said:

both?

It seems like she wants the answer to be exactly what she wants it to be .
 7 years ago '10        #158
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 6720 6720
Baby isn't on these lists because he isn't making that kind of money. Simple as that. I've heard people say he wants to keep it private but that's some bulls**t. Dude loves to show his Bugatti and expensive lifestyle but won't divulge how much he's making? You gotta be making $5M to get on that list. He isn't on it because he doesn't make that much each year.....it's old money. Spare me that "he has oil money...other ventures...CMR is doing this and that" BS. That's Wayne's s**t.

Everything we see in these videos are leased/overly exxagerated in terms of price. Can't hate though....that's apart of his image and it's entertaining to some degree.
 7 years ago '10        #159
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 6720 6720
 Ghost Writer said:
Not true homie. He owns wayne's label and wayne as a rapper. how is it wayne's money? So Wayne made 20 mill and Birdman didn't make 5? LIke your tranny friend would say... "source"?

Oh and the price of his Bugatti was not exaggerated in any way. IDK about the watch. Could of been but it could very well be true also.
First off....I don't know any trannies

Second, you really think Baby owns Young Money? Really? I'm not saying he doing help with business or have stock, but he doesn't own that. Wayne didn't pay his dues all those years to form another label to be owned by Baby. Come on, bro. That doesn't make sense.

Spare me on that Bugatti talk. News flash...they aren't selling and dealers are dying to get them off their lots. It's not $2.5M and he didn't pay that much. Ditto for the watch. Just because you have something that once had a sticker of $1M doesn't mean it's worth that much or you paid that much. Get familiar.
 08-26-2010, 01:02 AM         #160
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
seriously....it's like she's asking what 2+2 is and everyone is saying 4 but for some weird reason she is begging for someone to just say 7.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy