Why haven't birdman ever made the hip hop forbes list ? Does this have anything with hiding assets

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2010, 06:47 PM         #21
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't need a magazine to tell you baby and them cash money is caked up.
 7 years ago '10        #22
reppinI85 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 363 363
 ajeana said:
Source ?
That's basic business
 08-24-2010, 06:48 PM         #23
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 emanuel08 said:
no i dont have a link

it was in the news section from allhiphop congratulating him sellin over a million pair in 04-05
Ok, maybe that's the case. It's all about numbers.
 08-24-2010, 06:49 PM         #24
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
You don't need a magazine to tell you baby and them cash money is caked up.

Why ?

Would you still respect him if the stuff he shows off is rented ?
 08-24-2010, 06:51 PM         #25
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajeana said:
Why ?

Would you still respect him if the stuff he shows off is rented ?
Do you pay attention to rap music???? He has been consistent since the hot boyz era till now( getting 100mill deals back then and he didn't f**k it up).... wayne's sucess.. you see drake getting 10mil this year and he is under baby's umbrella... its common sense IMO.
 7 years ago '06        #26
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Just knows when a man says they dont make more then us, and comes back and says they dont make more then my son then he really is telling the truth. posting how much money u make only gets you in trouble. they own everything. studios, oil rigs, multiple record labels, masters, they've sold over 100 million records over the past 20 years and these n*ggaz tour year around. I really dont think nobody makes more then cash money records in music. i cant see it.
 7 years ago '06        #27
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Poloboy69 said:
Just knows when a man says they dont make more then us, and comes back and says they dont make more then my son then he really is telling the truth. posting how much money u make only gets you in trouble. they own everything. studios, oil rigs, multiple record labels, masters, they've sold over 100 million records over the past 20 years and these n*ggaz tour year around. I really dont think nobody makes more then cash money records in music. i cant see it.

08-24-2010, 07:01 PM         #28
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Do you pay attention to rap music???? He has been consistent since the hot boyz era till now( getting 100mill deals back then and he didn't f**k it up).... wayne's sucess.. you see drake getting 10mil this year and he is under baby's umbrella... its common sense IMO.

Don't trust everything in print, ok. Remember the national tax rate on that kind of cash is 35% tack on about 3.2 for corporate biz.
 08-24-2010, 07:03 PM         #29
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:

7 years ago '06        #30
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Tell the truth until a n*gga expose them, Cash MOney records will always have money. they been making music as long as jay z. but jay only did it himself. these n*ggaz got real artist that sells millions. big tymers sold records, juvenile sold records, bg sold records, lil wayne sold records before he really popped off. hot boys sold records. baby has sold records, mannie fresh sold records. they got drake, and young money and they own everything. they really are more successful then jay z and puff
 7 years ago '09        #31
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Poloboy69 said:
Tell the truth until a n*gga expose them, Cash MOney records will always have money. they been making music as long as jay z. but jay only did it himself. these n*ggaz got real artist that sells millions. big tymers sold records, juvenile sold records, bg sold records, lil wayne sold records before he really popped off. hot boys sold records. baby has sold records, mannie fresh sold records. they got drake, and young money and they own everything. they really are more successful then jay z and puff
Jay Z has sold more on his own than that label collectively(a good bit more aswell),if they did get a 100million deal i dont see the people who paid them making much profit for a while.

In its entire history Cash Money has 2 billboard no.1 albums,Jay Z has 11.Thats just from a music point of view when other factors are brought in Jay Z obliterates them

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-24-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #32
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Poloboy69 said:

stop pls
 08-24-2010, 07:08 PM         #33
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajeana said:
Don't trust everything in print, ok. Remember the national tax rate on that kind of cash is 35% tack on about 3.2 for corporate biz.
STFU with all that extra s**t, who cares about the taxes fool his artists making millions so the boss is also making millions, he got a lot of popping artists right now.... the stream of revenue for cash money today is crazy just based on his artists.
 08-24-2010, 07:10 PM         #34
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:

See what you saying but alot of them artist you mentioned, are sales from ten years ago. Baby been went through that cash. Dude could have money in the streets, pushin the white stuff.
 08-24-2010, 07:13 PM         #35
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
STFU with all that extra s**t, who cares about the taxes fool his artists making millions so the boss is also making millions, he got a lot of popping artists right now.... the stream of revenue for cash money today is crazy just based on his artists.
I would respect what you saying if his main artist wasn't being chased by the tax man yearly. Untill then your words are worthless.
 08-24-2010, 07:22 PM         #36
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 Curtisimo said:
He gets chased by the tax man because he doesn't pay his taxes

not because he's broke

Yo have to make a buttload of money for the IRS to even give a f**k about collecting taxes from you
 08-24-2010, 07:22 PM         #37
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Birdman owns oil wells, and is cronies with billionaires.

JImmy Iovine is a billionaire.

stop speculating
 08-24-2010, 07:27 PM         #38
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
Birdman owns oil wells, and is cronies with billionaires.

JImmy Iovine is a billionaire.

stop speculating

Source----- other than that dope man video. There's been rumors he has a oil well but still, no proof has been bought foward. Theres only 546 active oil wells registered with the US. None are owned by cash money, untill you provide valid documents on this matter. Please dont mention it.
 7 years ago '09        #39
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 NO RELIGION said:
I thought they had to get your permission to put you on the Forbes List

I was reading about some Trillionaire oil tycoon in Mexico a few years. Dude is never on the list.
Is that they guy that owns all the Spanish Speaking Stations?
 08-24-2010, 07:28 PM         #40
Giuseppe554  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....title fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy