Why haven't birdman ever made the hip hop forbes list ? Does this have anything with hiding assets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #201
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

this s**t made me spit on the computer
 7 years ago '05        #202
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Opulence said:
First of all, Birdman does own a company called Bronald Oil with his brother Slim Williams. Here is the link:

Description: Bronald Oil & Gas, LLC is an independent oil and gas company focused, on the exploration, production and development of oil and gas reserves from conventional and unconventional formations. The Company is initially focused on exploration and development properties in Osage County, Oklahoma, as well as in Texas, Louisiana and Florida in the United States and in Central America.

Now remember, oil companies first have to strike oil (that's why the description states exploration) to recieve anykind of profit, personally I don't think this is the best move as all financial gurus know the oil industries are a thing of the past. Soon everyone will be putting their monies into more efficient fuels like hemp. Read the Forbes interview with the baron Mr. Hunt who admits to these industries going under/needing innovation. Either way, this could be lucractive for the two and I am glad to see they are expanding out.

Anyone who has researched Forbes know the numbers are not accurate, they are estimates. Forbes itself mentions calling billionares to ask permission for them to be listed and they decline. As J Getty stated long ago, if you can't count your money, you're not rich. Birdman obviously is smart financially, as he runs a limited liability corporation with a deal that lands them way more ownership of the things they do. This can't be said for the rest of the game (even Jay-Z with Rockefeller). It takes Jay-Z 10x as much work to make as much money as they do, based on contracts. What many music fans fail to understand is contracts, everything is contractual, forget who looks like they are making money on the front (as it was stated many people rent items), what does the contract and the financial statements look like?

Since you have no obligation as a Privately held organization to show your records to anyone, (unless the IRS asks, and even then, those with skilled jurisprudence on their team can bypass the IRS) then no one will ever truly know how much money you have. These people estimate that Birdman had accumulated $40 million at the age of 22. That's impressive. He also states in a song that he had $1 million at the age of 15. That's street money, who knows everything this guy is doing. He states his next goal is to get to a billion so we know he is at least in the upper hundred million range.

Don't be confused by the buying of flashy items and cars. Birdman also owns a real estate, and car dealership business where people rent and buy these items. When Hurrican Katrina hit, he said he lost it all, around 20 homes and hundreds of cars, do you think he would just own these just to have them? No. Its all a business move

He will hit the billionaire mark with the team of people he's put together with Young Money (and even those outside of hip-hop/rap), a team STILL owned by him and his brother, just like Yum! Brands owns Taco Bell.

Learn business structures, learn contracts. Have you all seen Drake's contract? They didn't just throw him around, he knew what he was doing, Birdman will not be banking off of him, he came into the deal as a business man, and established a contract that will help him, and make sure he still gets paid. A lot of people talk about Birdman ripping people off, but his artists still reap a good amount of money, much more then they would from a corporate label like Columbia, Atlantic, etc. He is the owner of a label, and thus has more responsibilities other then just rapping or performing, we"re talking running a business, he should have a massive amount of money in comparison to his artists.

Either way, Birdman is up there with the top earners in music.
you hit that s**t on the head, back when I lived in New Orleans, everyone knew that Baby had businesses going other than Cash Money, he used to have a limo company that had like 10 or 12 stretch navigators and hummers n s**t, plus he owned that bar in the melph, i forget what it was called. He had a real estate company that held like 25 properties plus he owned one of the biggest homes in the Eastbank, his youngest son Bryan goes to school with my little brother in Miami, I'm not gonna drop the name of the school, but its $65,000 per year for tuition.

The moral of the story is

Baby got more money than anyone will ever know
 7 years ago '09        #203
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,672 | Props total: 13189 13189
Keyword: Net Worth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago