"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4816 4816
 trill jackson said:
i wanna put this post in it's proper context. jay z is my favorite rapper. i f**ks with him hard body. but this kid bizzle went nutso. i aint been this excited hearing a song since exhibit c. this s**t is a better diss than ether no lie. nobody n*ggas dissing hov is usually some bum a.ss throwing rocks at the throne s**t , but this kid articulated his gripes convincingly and intelligently. and most of all kid knows how to rhyme and put words together expertly. it don't change the fact hov is my favorite rapper, but what this kid did is impressive to say the least. he makes you think about things and that's what the games been missing. one of the parts that struck me was cats rocking jesus pieces while spittin about drugs and guns. a christian has every right to be offended by that
what about preachers rockin jesus pieces commitin adultery,or rapin lil boys?
no religion in history has more blood on its hands than christianity
much more s**t goin on in tha church than to concern yaself wit jayz
 7 years ago '10        #142
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 TheJaJr said:
bumping dat bizzle right now...man yall dont believe in god then something going on out here..man i seen miracles happen.. i was walking home and i was talking to god and ask him to show me a sign and all of a sudden a car was speed then swerver out of control and was like a couple steps from hitting a light pole..it stopped reversed and pulled away..crazzzy stuff....i believe and bizzle spittin dat truth........
your a.ss got lucky simple as that.
 7 years ago '10        #143
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Had to laugh when I stopped and thought about this for a minute. I know they have to exist but I haven't met one in person yet. I know the older generations of blacks are heavily spiritual. With all the things they've made it through how could they not believe in God?

From 1619 to the 1860s, black people were slaves in the US, viewed as less then animals, just property to be used.

Less then 200 years ago, in 1865, slavery was abolished with the passing of the 13th amendment, but black people were still slaves, just without the chains

For nearly 100 years laws like the The Jim Crow stayed intact until the 1950s. Blacks while freed were still not considered equals. Barely considered human. Unfit to eat, drink, sit, or be near any white person.

It wasn't until 1954, that we were even allowed to be educated in the same schools as white children, less then 60 years ago.

In 1965, with the passing of the Voting Rights Acts, blacks finally gained the right to vote, less then 50 years ago.

In 2008, I voted in a black president.

I don't see how any black person living in America right now could say there's not a higher power. We've come so far in such a short span of time. In less then two centuries we went from property to president.

^^^ you're seriously a f**king idiot. you know how that happened???? PEOPLE!!! you wanna give "god" the glory how about "god" never allowing that s**t to happen in the first place. "god" didn't come and wave a magic wand...countless PEOPLE sacrificed and put there life on the line for things to change. "god" wasn't doin s**t. praising "god" is a slap in the face to all the people that lost their lives trying to make this world better for EVERYBODY.
 7 years ago '10        #144
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
what??? no rebuttal???...........yeah like i thought

Last edited by beast mode; 08-25-2010 at 12:02 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #145
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 JeeQ said:
And what inspired these people to do such great things? Religion

During slavery it was spirituality that kept them inspired, and kept them from succumbing to the crippling situation they were forced into. They would have praying grounds and still hold sermons even as slaves. They expressed their faith through spirituals, and it would even be these same spirituals that would become the basis of the gospel songs we sing today.

During the Civil Rights Movement, the two most prolific black leaders were Martin Luther King, a minister and Malcolm X, yet again, a minister. Once again, religion was the back bone of their campaign. Martin preached the words of the bible, and believed if they followed it's words he'd eventually see his dream realized. Hate, anger, and violence would never achieve anything, as the bible dictates only with forgiveness, understanding, and love would change ever be achieved. Malcolm X learned this on his pilgrimage and preached the same.

Yes, it was people who achieved these things; people who were inspired by religion, and followed it's teachings. I can tell from your post sthough you seem to be angry at God, so that much alone tells me you do believe in a higher power. It's also interesting to me you blame God for all the world's problems and hardships and seem to be completely naive to the true evil of this world, Lucifer. As long as you keep that hate in your heart that you have now, then you continue to do his bidding, doing exactly what he wants you to do. You could simply have your views, not believe in God, and go about your way. But instead you choose to hate, bash, and insult God, religion, and those that believe in it; that tells me a lot about you.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

no EQUAL RIGHT inspired them,not getting the living s**t beat out of them inspired them. wanting to live inspired them. malcolm x the minister......yeah and look what the nation did to him. mad??? don't confuse mad with sad that people actually think like you. so if innocent people die everyday then is it safe to say "god" isn't the almighty????

"the greatest trick MAN ever played was convincing the world GOD exist"
 7 years ago '09        #146
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 8546 8546
move this bulls**t thread to the knowledge corner.
 7 years ago '05        #147
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4724 4724
 neworleansavior said:
Your're an atheist. jay-z rap for people like u. Of course u feel played. .
im not an atheist

try again
 08-25-2010, 08:44 AM         #148
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
I gotta few white friends that are atheist. R u black? I havent met a black atheist yet? No joke, true life, im just asking.And if not an atheist. Why so much anger towards those who beleive in a higher being. Funniest thing is, ur laughing at all the comments but ur the only one laughing. LOL thats funny, its like ur in ur own little world. If beleiving in god has no relevance to ur life, why is it that u admittedly denounce it.Its like hating on people for beleiving in a higher power. If it aint true, why hate??? It doesnt seem like ur trying to enlighten or spread knowledge. U seem like u hatin on something u dont understand. Like the kid in class who couldnt read, but make fun of those who could by ridiculing them and calling them nerds. LOL. its funny but sad. Like u just want to argue. Like Micheal savage, a sociopath.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #149
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8205 8205
Jesus doesn't need this guy to rap against Jay-z for him, Christian warriors are hilarious, just pray for him and move on, all that time you spent writing that you could've helped teach some kids to read.

08-25-2010, 11:10 AM         #150
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Jesus doesn't need this guy to rap against Jay-z for him, Christian warriors are hilarious, just pray for him and move on, all that time you spent writing that you could've helped teach some kids to read.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #151
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 JeeQ said:
And what inspired these people to do such great things? Religion

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
Religion has caused more people to die than anything else in this world including race.

If you dont believe in the devil, doesn't that make you more responsible for your own actions? n*ggas blame the devil for everything they do wrong. Like he sitting there worried bout whether or not you cheating on ya girl or stealing office supplies.

Last edited by Nautilus O; 08-25-2010 at 11:26 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #152
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #153
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Michael_Moore said:

saying/promoting/co-signing "DO WHAT THOU WILT" is in direct opposition to God's teachings...and what a surprise Aleister Crowley[a celebrated racist & satanist btw] lived his life by that rule & Jay throws that on his shirt....& then gets stupid when ppl accuse him of worshiping the devil..like dude said no one forced you to wear the sweater,and that's just one of countless of examples of Jay proving his allegiance with Lucifer..
I saw you and thought you were a fool, then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt.

Rappers in Illuminati

You are truly one dumb f**k. I guess you heard about illuminati a couple of weeks ago.
 08-25-2010, 11:47 AM         #154
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #155
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

saying/promoting/co-signing "DO WHAT THOU WILT" is in direct opposition to God's teachings...and what a surprise Aleister Crowley[a celebrated racist & satanist btw] lived his life by that rule & Jay throws that on his shirt....& then gets stupid when ppl accuse him of worshiping the devil..like dude said no one forced you to wear the sweater,and that's just one of countless of examples of Jay proving his allegiance with Lucifer..
Aleister Crowley was believed to be a racist, though he had followers, friends and colleagues who were of different ethnic backgrounds, the only prejudice i'd say he was guilt of was toward Indians. But Crowley was british and that was VERY rampant in his times(read a book)
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy