"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-24-2010, 08:18 PM         #121
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Did "I" say I agreed with religious rhetoric? Nope. Like I said, "Don't hurt yourself lil buddy." You gotta long way to go before you could ever make me look dumb.

I also see that you don't have an answer to the question. You see I acknowledge that there is a light inside us all, aka conscience. I also see that it isn't possible for everything to simply be. We and everything around us had to have some sort of birth, aka creation, to exist. Now I'm not saying it was done by some bearded man in the sky, but it was done by something greater than our understanding, which is why I believe.

Before you go knocking my beliefs, find something to believe in. And wipe ya f**kin shoes off before stepping into my house lil nikka
well damn....


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #122
The N 469 heat pts469 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Holy Ether towards ignorant mode, that's how you handle these know it all got an answer for everything fools, great post.
 7 years ago '10        #123
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Jayg36 said:
Did "I" say I agreed with religious rhetoric? Nope. Like I said, "Don't hurt yourself lil buddy." You gotta long way to go before you could ever make me look dumb.

I also see that you don't have an answer to the question. You see I acknowledge that there is a light inside us all, aka conscience. I also see that it isn't possible for everything to simply be. We and everything around us had to have some sort of birth, aka creation, to exist. Now I'm not saying it was done by some bearded man in the sky, but it was done by something greater than our understanding, which is why I believe.

Before you go knocking my beliefs, find something to believe in. And wipe ya f**kin shoes off before stepping into my house lil nikka
soooo let me sum up what your post said.....we don't know how we got here.....end of post nice way to being light to this thread anything else captain obvious????
 7 years ago '07        #124
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 neworleansavior said:
My matter is that YEWAH is the truth. I never mentioned jesus cuz im not christian. If u was righteous u wouldve been peeped that but ur heart in another place. This rapper wrong in a sense, its not a war. Love is the key. Battling jay on the strength of religion is wrong. But bringing awareness to his deceitful ways is right. And if u against that, u condone deceit.
if your usin tha name yahweh,your beleivin he is tha god who saved isreal from egypt which is a christian concept

i agree wit 100% on tha bolded
 7 years ago '10        #125
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
well damn....


[pic - click to view]

you still believe everything that tool alex jones says

 The N said:
Holy Ether towards ignorant mode, that's how you handle these know it all got an answer for everything fools, great post.
yet his post as well as your post have said absolutely nothing :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #126
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Jayg36 said:
but it was done by something greater than our understanding, which is why I believe.
which is why you believe what???
 7 years ago '08        #127
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 7 years ago '05        #128
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 709 709
Dude came correct.
 08-24-2010, 08:52 PM         #129
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k a thread about some battle rap gotta degenerate into a religious debate?

:smh only on BX.
 7 years ago '10        #130
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Jayg36 said:
You don't have to post if you don't have a response.



That's more like it. I believe in a higher power. I sometimes use words like "him" to describe this higher power because I was once a Christian and it's easier for people to follow what I'm trying to convey.

I believe that everyone is essentially good. I also believe that some people, thru bad experiences, can become essentially bad. I have no clue why we are here but I believe we all have a purpose here. There have been numerous times when people entered my life precisely when I needed them to be there, even if I didn't realize it yet. I believe that we, humankind, have way more power than we realize.

Because of my beliefs, and a lack of a more powerful word/title, I believe in God.

respond to what you said absolutely NOTHING. AGAIN you've said NOTHING. you don't know how we got here........people can be good and bad............you believe in god.....ok thank you for that powerful post
 7 years ago '10        #131
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
*shaq voice* "i don't know how we got here.......people can be good and bad......i believe in god".........this powerful post was brought to you by jayg36


Last edited by beast mode; 08-24-2010 at 09:17 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #132
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
avatar space
space
$18,885 | Props total: 13341 13341
i wanna put this post in it's proper context. jay z is my favorite rapper. i f**ks with him hard body. but this kid bizzle went nutso. i aint been this excited hearing a song since exhibit c. this s**t is a better diss than ether no lie. nobody n*ggas dissing hov is usually some bum a.ss throwing rocks at the throne s**t , but this kid articulated his gripes convincingly and intelligently. and most of all kid knows how to rhyme and put words together expertly. it don't change the fact hov is my favorite rapper, but what this kid did is impressive to say the least. he makes you think about things and that's what the games been missing. one of the parts that struck me was cats rocking jesus pieces while spittin about drugs and guns. a christian has every right to be offended by that
 7 years ago '05        #133
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
U white
 7 years ago '10        #134
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 neworleansavior said:
U white
who's white???the new Orleans savior????
 08-24-2010, 09:48 PM         #135
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
How the f**k a thread about some battle rap gotta degenerate into a religious debate?

:smh only on BX.
because the issues are inter-related....and the dudes "battle rapping" if that's what you wanna call it are on opposing sides of the aisle...one's for Satan & the other's for God..
 08-24-2010, 09:50 PM         #136
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
i wanna put this post in it's proper context. jay z is my favorite rapper. i f**ks with him hard body. but this kid bizzle went nutso. i aint been this excited hearing a song since exhibit c. this s**t is a better diss than ether no lie. nobody n*ggas dissing hov is usually some bum a.ss throwing rocks at the throne s**t , but this kid articulated his gripes convincingly and intelligently. and most of all kid knows how to rhyme and put words together expertly. it don't change the fact hov is my favorite rapper, but what this kid did is impressive to say the least. he makes you think about things and that's what the games been missing. one of the parts that struck me was cats rocking jesus pieces while spittin about drugs and guns. a christian has every right to be offended by that
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #137
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
because the issues are inter-related....and the dudes "battle rapping" if that's what you wanna call it are on opposing sides of the aisle...one's for Satan & the other's for God..
you mean one's for self the other is for folktale
 7 years ago '05        #138
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 beast mode said:
who's white???the new Orleans savior????
I gotta few white friends that are atheist. R u black? I havent met a black atheist yet? No joke, true life, im just asking.And if not an atheist. Why so much anger towards those who beleive in a higher being. Funniest thing is, ur laughing at all the comments but ur the only one laughing. LOL thats funny, its like ur in ur own little world. If beleiving in god has no relevance to ur life, why is it that u admittedly denounce it.Its like hating on people for beleiving in a higher power. If it aint true, why hate??? It doesnt seem like ur trying to enlighten or spread knowledge. U seem like u hatin on something u dont understand. Like the kid in class who couldnt read, but make fun of those who could by ridiculing them and calling them nerds. LOL. its funny but sad. Like u just want to argue. Like Micheal savage, a sociopath.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-24-2010 at 10:37 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #139
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 neworleansavior said:
I gotta few white friends that are atheist. R u black? I havent met a black atheist yet? No joke, true life, im just asking.And if not an atheist. Why so much anger towards those who beleive in a higher being. Funniest thing is, ur laughing at all the comments but ur the only one laughing. LOL thats funny, its like ur in ur own little world. If beleiving in god has no relevance to ur life, why is it that u admittedly denounce it.Its like hating on people for beleiving in a higher power. If it aint true, why hate??? It doesnt seem like ur trying to enlighten or spread knowledge. U seem like u hatin on something u dont understand. Like the kid in class who couldnt read, but make fun of those who could by ridiculing them and calling them nerds. LOL. its funny but sad. Like u just want to argue. Like Micheal savage, a sociopath.
they're tons of people all race color and creed that think logically. anger??? not really just sad that people believe in something so stupid. why hate??? so thinking logically is considered hating now??? wow i've heard it all now. wow you quite possibly have the worst analogies in the history of man kind......either use better analogies or step your funny up if that was your objective
 7 years ago '04        #140
TheJaJr 
space
avatar space
space
$327 | Props total: 73 73
bumping dat bizzle right now...man yall dont believe in god then something going on out here..man i seen miracles happen.. i was walking home and i was talking to god and ask him to show me a sign and all of a sudden a car was speed then swerver out of control and was like a couple steps from hitting a light pole..it stopped reversed and pulled away..crazzzy stuff....i believe and bizzle spittin dat truth........
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy