"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 neworleansavior said:
LOL. Its funny now. U doing just what u are supposed to do. It was written ................ and this aint nas n*gga u saying just what u supposed to lol.
if everything is written thenm whats tha point?why not just lean back wit some champange and watch it all unfold?
 7 years ago '10        #102
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 neworleansavior said:
LOL. Its funny now. U doing just what u are supposed to do. It was written ................ and this aint nas n*gga u saying just what u supposed to lol.
the idiocy in your posts are strong
 08-24-2010, 07:41 PM         #103
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
NAH, I JUST KNOW U DIDNT. AND U AINT READ OR SEEN NOTHING TO CONTEST IT. Just stay blunted n*gga, itll make sense when u ready to come down.
I KNOW I DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT OR EXPERIENCE IT.... THATS WHY I'M NOT SPEAKING ON IT LIKE I KNOW...
 7 years ago '10        #104
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Most High gonna talk em LOL believe that. U aint even gotta hit em with that real. They think its a joke, till the laughing stop, and its time to take that test and u aint studied.
f**k tv religious tool are the biggest train wreck thinkers ever. it's sad yet comical reading your hopeless posts
 7 years ago '05        #105
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 r.burgundy said:
if everything is written thenm whats tha point?why not just lean back wit some champange and watch it all unfold?
Im chillin, what will be will be. All I speak is truth. At the lets see who win
 7 years ago '10        #106
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
we win...you live serving something that doesn't exist then die and become maggot food
 7 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 beast mode said:
f**k tv religious tool are the biggest train wreck thinkers ever. it's sad yet comical reading your hopeless posts
U scared, i know. U know the answer in ur mind all this around us just luckily merged together and made life. Aint nobody built this. U right dawg, anybody who beleive in a higher power tripping.
 08-24-2010, 07:46 PM         #108
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:

So you seen heaven then? how was it?

Hate a n*gga that ain't never there to see s**t
but always hear what happened
Jadakiss
 7 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
your truth is a matter of perspective my brotha

u not gonna find nothin in christ or a bible that u cant find in yourself
 08-24-2010, 07:49 PM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by r.burgundy

the good thing about ignorant f*gs like you is that although clowns like you try to be funny with your questions or responses you just inadvertently expose the fact that you haven't read the bible,& if you did it wasn't read with understanding because the answer to your question is in there....
 7 years ago '10        #111
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
U scared, i know. U know the answer in ur mind all this around us just luckily merged together and made life. Aint nobody built this. U right dawg, anybody who beleive in a higher power tripping.
no actually it sounds like YOU'RE SCARED of what might happen if you DON'T believe. believing in something higher is not the problem, it's believing in something you know is not true that's the problem
 7 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 beast mode said:
we win...you live serving something that doesn't exist then die and become maggot food
U got all the answers. Thats sounds as smart as somebody worshiping a sun god because the sun gives life to the earth. LOL. Everybody was not created equal and people like u help me understand that. What nationality are u?
 7 years ago '10        #113
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
Don't hurt yaself lil buddy. You would've been better off not responding. So how do you propose us and the rest of the galaxies, still not yet fully discovered by science, got here?
no s**t it's not discovered, it's called DISCOVERING, not just saying oh here's a bunch of s**t we don't know about,lets just say some "god" created it, don't challenge the idea or you're gonna go to hell. just believe us,"god created everything" through magic how stupid do you plan on making yourself look????
 7 years ago '07        #114
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
the good thing about ignorant f*gs like you is that although clowns like you try to be funny with your questions or responses you just inadvertently expose the fact that you haven't read the bible,& if you did it wasn't read with understanding because the answer to your question is in there....
i wasnt tryin to be funny,and i dont hav a problem wit tha bible.i got a problem wit tha idiots who read it and act like these rules should apply to everybody:smokin:
 7 years ago '10        #115
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
U got all the answers. Thats sounds as smart as somebody worshiping a sun god because the sun gives life to the earth. LOL. Everybody was not created equal and people like u help me understand that. What nationality are u?
who said i got all the answers??? funny thing is you think "god" does you have NO answers yet you think you will in the "afterlife"
 7 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
your truth is a matter of perspective my brotha

u not gonna find nothin in christ or a bible that u cant find in yourself
My matter is that YEWAH is the truth. I never mentioned jesus cuz im not christian. If u was righteous u wouldve been peeped that but ur heart in another place. This rapper wrong in a sense, its not a war. Love is the key. Battling jay on the strength of religion is wrong. But bringing awareness to his deceitful ways is right. And if u against that, u condone deceit.
 7 years ago '10        #117
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
My matter is that YEWAH is the truth. I never mentioned jesus cuz im not christian. If u was righteous u wouldve been peeped that but ur heart in another place. This rapper wrong in a sense, its not a war. Love is the key. Battling jay on the strength of religion is wrong. But bringing awareness to his deceitful ways is right. And if u against that, u condone deceit.
you're an idiot
 7 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 beast mode said:
who said i got all the answers??? funny thing is you think "god" does you have NO answers yet you think you will in the "afterlife"
Never mentioned a afterlife, but there will be an end to this life. When u move on, just hope everything u beleive is right. I dont have to beleive i see and feel the mental spirity of the most high around me everyday. The hardest battle been shaking the devil off me ...... the weakness. Hate deciet anger racism, all traits of lucifer. Im here to learn and gain strength. When I see this christian rapper expose jay, i feel sad because he is inspired by anger, but i feel glad he xposing jay.
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 beast mode said:
you're an idiot
good answer. I xpected u to bow out. Now come back, lets talk civilly . I come in peace. I know u dont like that.
 7 years ago '10        #120
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Never mentioned a afterlife, but there will be an end to this life. When u move on, just hope everything u beleive is right. I dont have to beleive i see and feel the mental spirity of the most high around me everyday. The hardest battle been shaking the devil off me ...... the weakness. Hate deciet anger racism, all traits of lucifer. Im here to learn and gain strength. When I see this christian rapper expose jay, i feel sad because he is inspired by anger, but i feel glad he xposing jay.
and all of that s**t has nothing to do with "god" or "Lucifer" it's called life and being human
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago