"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 deLeet said:
Illuminati(devils) are f!ghting with angels right now for this man.
christian rap has been around for the longest looks like the "devils are winning" :dancingcool: sheep dissing the rich on wax....rapper lost....i am the leader of the Illuminati and trust me.....we are not f!ghting for this clown
 7 years ago '08        #82
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 beast mode said:
yet you have no PROOF still
jay shows proof every f**kin time hes on a screen... you f**kin troll!

7 years ago '06        #83
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
 Giuseppe554 said:
"comparin yourself to people who are worse than you, compare yourself to christ and youll learn the truth"

word :cool-smiley-009:
i agree
 08-24-2010, 07:16 PM         #84
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you are gonna feel stupid when jay-z moves on from this illuminati s**t, the only thing you weirdos will have is the roc sign he throwing up

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #85
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:
jay shows proof every f**kin time hes on a screen... you f**kin troll!

and AGAIN what proof is that troll???? wow nothing worse then being a tool thinking you're not
 7 years ago '05        #86
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 beast mode said:
why wouldn't "jesus" or "god" make this rapper go plat if there is a god then he apparently don't give a f**k about this rapper
U in beast mode 4 real huh?????? ur words emit that the rays of triple six. Fooling people with bs.YEWAH got the masses seeing this blasphemy. This let n*ggaz know YEWAH love u, he always find a way to drop that TRUTH on n*ggaz. Yewah creator of all , even the sun god these n*ggaz rep to get paid. "Beleive none wat u hear and half of wat u see even if its spit by me" - Jay-z . And with that said THE WORD will k!ll this n*gga JAY dead. He deserve to be xposed. LEARN HISTORY TO LEARN THE FUTURE ......... NO IDEA IS ORIGINAL U POWER POWERED THROUGH YEHAW. Some n*ggaz just rather pay for free will.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-24-2010 at 07:23 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #87
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
U in beast mode 4 real huh?????? ur words emit that the rays of triple six. Fooling people with bs.YEWAH got the masses seeing this blasphemy. This let n*ggaz know YEWAH love u, he always find a way to drop that TRUTH on n*ggaz. Yewah creator of all , even the sun god these n*ggaz rep to get paid. "Beleive none wat u hear and half of wat u see even if its spit by me" - Jay-z . And with that said THE WORD will k!ll this n*gga JAY dead. He deserve to be xposed. LEARN HISTORY TO LEARN THE FUTURE ......... NO IDEA IS ORIGINAL U POWER POWERED THROUGH YEHAW. Some n*ggaz just rather pay for free will.
"the word" i hope you're not talking about that old fairytale book called the bible are you??? AGAIN why isn't "yewah" winning this battle??? why isn't christian rap on top??? tools of a feather flock together......btw send me all the money you have via paypal....god will bless you for it in the afterlife

Last edited by beast mode; 08-24-2010 at 07:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
jaedot 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,811 | Props total: 4303 4303
Damn sounds good but I had to cut it off..Im smokin a blunt at the same time and starting to feel some kind of way about it

be back in a few hours
 7 years ago '10        #89
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
I was hating/judging before I listened, but that to the side this man could definately rap.
 7 years ago '10        #90
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 beast mode said:
"the word" i hope you're not talking about that old fairytale book called the bible are you??? AGAIN why isn't "yewah" winning this battle??? why isn't christian rap on top??? tools of a feather flock together

[pic - click to view]

y
 7 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 JeeQ said:
I love when people say this, riches in heaven my man. Your time on this Earth is a short one compared to your eternal life, better think about that.
Most High gonna talk em LOL believe that. U aint even gotta hit em with that real. They think its a joke, till the laughing stop, and its time to take that test and u aint studied.
 7 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Mathematic said:
nah, the real s**t is we gotta tune YOU and that C4daTimebomb character out cuz you guys just dont get it....its like talking to brick wall..cuz dudes like you are blinded by jays money and fame...

i mean if you really think about it...the s**t is pointless debating with dudes like you...you wont budge unless you have proof but the funny thing is...proof is already in your f**kin face...but you're so pigheaded that even if jay said he did have an agenda misleading the youth for his own personal gain along with the uppers...you still wont believe it.

so to, The N, M. Moore...quit debating with these f**kin fools..
im not blinded by anything.i dont giv a s**t about jay.he makes good music.who he worships in his spare time is his buisness.im not christian so y would i giv a f**k about satan?whats funny is a**holes complete lack of understandin of your own bible.none of u idiots hav a clue on tha words satan,or lucifer

all u idiots like to talk about "do what thou wilt".what i eva neva see is any of u idiots post tha rest of tha quote
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
if u hav a 3rd of brain it should make more sense.he is sayin "free will should be law".in a nutshell he is sayin follow your mind,and not your desires

heres a news flash for u.tha world does not revolve around christianity.religion is for those weak mofo's who feel they need an tha unseen to giv them reason to live.
 08-24-2010, 07:35 PM         #93
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
I love when people say this, riches in heaven my man. Your time on this Earth is a short one compared to your eternal life, better think about that.
 08-24-2010, 07:35 PM         #94
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Most High gonna talk em LOL believe that. U aint even gotta hit em with that real. They think its a joke, till the laughing stop, and its time to take that test and u aint studied.
you seen the light??? you know someone that did? yall need to cover all angles before typing all this extra s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #95
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 JeeQ said:
oh yes that's LOGICAL THINKING sure you'll be rich in the AFTERLIFE i love when religious sheep expose their retarded way of thinking
 7 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 beast mode said:
"the word" i hope you're not talking about that old fairytale book called the bible are you??? AGAIN why isn't "yewah" winning this battle??? why isn't christian rap on top??? tools of a feather flock together......btw send me all the money you have via paypal....god will bless you for it in the afterlife
LOL. Its funny now. U doing just what u are supposed to do. It was written ................ and this aint nas n*gga u saying just what u supposed to lol.
 08-24-2010, 07:36 PM         #97
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Sounds like you don't know much about God. I'm not into religion like that, but I'm not dumb enough to think he doesn't exist either.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
Sounds like you don't know much about God. I'm not into religion like that, but I'm not dumb enough to think he doesn't exist either.
oh the irony
 08-24-2010, 07:37 PM         #99
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ethered camel-face jigga
 7 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 deLeet said:
you seen the light??? you know someone that did? yall need to cover all angles before typing all this extra s**t.
NAH, I JUST KNOW U DIDNT. AND U AINT READ OR SEEN NOTHING TO CONTEST IT. Just stay blunted n*gga, itll make sense when u ready to come down.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy