"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4713 4713
 Beaker said:
why would he bother to go at them

they have no mainstream influence
this is what i dont get you have artists in hiphop and rock that blatantly talk about the devil who blatantly disrespect god but these "christian rappers" dont at them they go at the dudes who wear a shirt with a quote on it

n*ggas got too much time on their hands

but hey i dont f**k with religion and i dont believe in god or the devil so the kid rapping is just another weirdo to me
 7 years ago '05        #62
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4713 4713
 Redplayboy313 said:
Tell Jesus that if you make it to heaven..
right...because when you die your going to a magical land with rainbows and gum drops where you ride unicorns all day with "jesus"
 7 years ago '09        #63
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 8510 8510
 Redplayboy313 said:
Tell Jesus that if you make it to heaven.. Homeboy!/antoine dodson voice
yea, i'ma try hard not to get on that naughty list. i don't wanna make the big guy santa oops jesus mad.
 7 years ago '10        #64
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
This guy should run Jay out of the game. That would be hilarious. It could def. happen if he keeps going at him. Jay ain't good enough to fucc with this dude.
 7 years ago '05        #65
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 youngvito18 said:
this is what i dont get you have artists in hiphop and rock that blatantly talk about the devil who blatantly disrespect god but these "christian rappers" dont at them they go at the dudes who wear a shirt with a quote on it

n*ggas got too much time on their hands

but hey i dont f**k with religion and i dont believe in god or the devil so the kid rapping is just another weirdo to me
Your're an atheist. jay-z rap for people like u. Of course u feel played. His aim is to deny and defy god, so u already a member of the roc nation.......... holla. I think God 4 exposing these weirdos, Jay can front 4 so long till the truth come out. Poor Jay, never thought he would turn out to be a psychopath/sociopath .

Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-24-2010 at 05:22 PM..
 08-24-2010, 05:30 PM         #66
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
right...because when you die your going to a magical land with rainbows and gum drops where you ride unicorns all day with "jesus"
you're clearly not versed or educated on the subject...why weigh in?
 08-24-2010, 05:34 PM         #67
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Your're an atheist. jay-z rap for people like u.
they don't understand by simply saying "f**k god",or f**k religion or saying anything negative or derrogatory towards the bible is EXACTLY what Jay & his globalist slave masters want..it plays right into their hand...nothing pleases them more than someone saying there is no God.
 7 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4804 4804
 C4daTimebomb said:
Ok, your one of the smart dudes who just watched a youtube video on masons and you got it all figured out now. Im not going to hurl insults either, cause I can already see where your intelligence is. But if you think a rapper is a threat to the state or future of the world, your the idiot dumb a.ss. On the world scale, Jay-Z wields no power and his wealth is only large in the spaces of your feeble mind. There are people who print and control money. A illuminati/mason sign would be pointless to show to anyone who does'nt understand the true meaning, dummy. You see them every day, look around.
u gotta learn to tune dudes like him and the N out.these dudes actually think that poor black men from tha projects can somehow join an elite society,they think that a 1000's year old ancient society wants young black guys throwin up their set in music videos,and that this imagery is somehow influencin people to want to join this group or somethin

this guy thinks its ok for alex jones to get rich off connin tha public but any rapper that does it is tha son of satan.i literally broke thier hearts when i showed them alex jones income

whats even funnier is in tha educated threads about freemasonry these guys are neva anywhere to be found
 7 years ago '04        #69
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Michael_Moore said:
they don't understand by simply saying "f**k god",or f**k religion or saying anything negative or derrogatory towards the bible is EXACTLY what Jay & his globalist slave masters want..it plays right into their hand...nothing pleases them more than someone saying there is no God.

Destroying Freedom of Religion (the last remaining 1st Amendment authority) is next on the list.

No religious freedom

+

Wound-up, ignorant populace f!ghting each other

=

Easier to (forcefully) usher in the "universal religion" towards "Nature" (Sun/Earth worship) and humanism (for them).
 08-24-2010, 06:44 PM         #70
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will this s**t go down alrdy? It's almost been a year since i have been exposed to the weirdos on boxden and still no progresss or updates??? yall uselesss for real
 08-24-2010, 06:52 PM         #71
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

Destroying Freedom of Religion (the last remaining 1st Amendment authority) is next on the list.

No religious freedom

+

Wound-up, ignorant populace f!ghting each other

=

Easier to (forcefully) usher in the "universal religion" towards "Nature" (Sun/Earth worship) and humanism (for them).

saying/promoting/co-signing "DO WHAT THOU WILT" is in direct opposition to God's teachings...and what a surprise Aleister Crowley[a celebrated racist & satanist btw] lived his life by that rule & Jay throws that on his shirt....& then gets stupid when ppl accuse him of worshiping the devil..like dude said no one forced you to wear the sweater,and that's just one of countless of examples of Jay proving his allegiance with Lucifer..
 08-24-2010, 06:54 PM         #72
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

saying/promoting/co-signing "DO WHAT THOU WILT" is in direct opposition to God's teachings...and what a surprise Aleister Crowley[a celebrated racist & satanist btw] lived his life by that rule & Jay throws that on his shirt....& then gets stupid when ppl accuse him of worshiping the devil..like dude said no one forced you to wear the sweater,and that's just one of countless of examples of Jay proving his allegiance with Lucifer..
$100 says you still rock the same jeans from grade school.... bum a.ss and you stupid logic... 1 shirt
 7 years ago '08        #73
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 r.burgundy said:
u gotta learn to tune dudes like him and the N out.these dudes actually think that poor black men from tha projects can somehow join an elite society,they think that a 1000's year old ancient society wants young black guys throwin up their set in music videos,and that this imagery is somehow influencin people to want to join this group or somethin

this guy thinks its ok for alex jones to get rich off connin tha public but any rapper that does it is tha son of satan.i literally broke thier hearts when i showed them alex jones income

whats even funnier is in tha educated threads about freemasonry these guys are neva anywhere to be found
nah, the real s**t is we gotta tune YOU and that C4daTimebomb character out cuz you guys just dont get it....its like talking to brick wall..cuz dudes like you are blinded by jays money and fame...

i mean if you really think about it...the s**t is pointless debating with dudes like you...you wont budge unless you have proof but the funny thing is...proof is already in your f**kin face...but you're so pigheaded that even if jay said he did have an agenda misleading the youth for his own personal gain along with the uppers...you still wont believe it.

so to, The N, M. Moore...quit debating with these f**kin fools..

Last edited by supervillain; 08-24-2010 at 06:58 PM..
 08-24-2010, 06:59 PM         #74
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
nah, the real s**t is we gotta tune YOU and that C4daTimebomb character out cuz you guys just dont get it....its like talking to brick wall..cuz dudes like you are blinded by jays money and fame...

i mean if you really think about it...the s**t is pointless debating with dudes like you...you wont budge unless you have proof but the funny thing is...proof is already in your f**kin face...
:agreement6:

u hit the nail on the head..dudes are just clueless star struck groupies at the end of the day...
 7 years ago '10        #75
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
song is trash rapper is trash,how can you talk about people worshiping something sheepish (Illuminati) yet you're a christian rapper following the folklore lie in the history of mankind. no bigger sheep then the religious
 7 years ago '10        #76
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:

i mean if you really think about it...the s**t is pointless debating with dudes like you...you wont budge unless you have proof but the funny thing is...proof is already in your f**kin face...but you're so pigheaded that even if jay said he did have an agenda misleading the youth for his own personal gain along with the uppers...you still wont believe it.

so to, The N, M. Moore...quit debating with these f**kin fools..
@ your definition of proof damn im glad you're not a judge
 7 years ago '10        #77
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
why wouldn't "jesus" or "god" make this rapper go plat if there is a god then he apparently don't give a f**k about this rapper
 7 years ago '08        #78
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 beast mode said:
@ your definition of proof damn im glad you're not a judge
i hope you dont think that i said this song is proof? you f**kin idiot.....you should be glad im not a judge....
 7 years ago '10        #79
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:
i hope you dont think that i said this song is proof? you f**kin idiot.....you should be glad im not a judge....
yet you have no PROOF still
 08-24-2010, 07:11 PM         #80
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
why wouldn't "jesus" or "god" make this rapper go plat if there is a god then he apparently don't give a f**k about this rapper
Illuminati(devils) are f!ghting with angels right now for this man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy